PDA

View Full Version : What to make of this

Tabatha
05-02-2006, 09:30 AM
First, I would like to give a big thank you to you girls who have given me a warm welcome here. :love:

Growing up in a small town and having no sisters I never experienced the "trigger" until just a couple of months ago. I honestly do not know if I will become a regular here or not. Currently I am trying sort all of this out. As for right now I enjoy wearing and now walking around women's shoes. I know eventually I will probably try dressing up fully to see how I feel about it. I have recently had two experiences with wanting to be or at least looking like a woman I have seen. That is a new feeling and I'm trying to digest it all. first there was this woman I saw walking down the street. I immediately felt an attraction to her as a male then suddenly I felt I wish I could look like that. Then, last night I was watching Entrapment and I again experienced this feeling. Catherine Zeta jones in that movie suddenly had that same look for me. She just looked so cute in that movie.

Maybe it will all just stay where it is at for me... (I'm kinda hoping that it does):strugglin or maybe I will begin to develop more of this duel personality as so many of you have or feel partially feminine all the time. I guess time will tell. I really like the interaction on this forum, you girls are very good to each other and supportive. I know this is a good place to be for Cd'ers. please bear with me as I sort all of this out. The last couple of months have been kinda scary for me. The last couple of days have not been quite so scary.

Julie York
05-02-2006, 10:37 AM
It takes some of us years to sort it out and some never do! So don't worry if it makes no sense for a while.

Nikki Dee
05-02-2006, 10:51 AM
Hi. Love...we have all been there..to some extent or other...try not to over-analyse if you can...concentrate on the feelings you get.!!!...welcome to the wonderful world of TG.!!..fasten you seat belt and enjoy.
Love Nikki. x

Annesah
05-02-2006, 10:57 AM
Yes. It's a process. Different for everyone I'm sure. Scary too, but in many ways adventurous and exciting. I'm certain it's much more fun than being a normal guy. Now, if I could only be a normal girl...... :) I hope you enjoy the trip as much as I have. Good luck! Best Wishes.

Teresa Amina
05-02-2006, 12:26 PM
immediately felt an attraction to her as a male then suddenly I felt I wish I could look like that

That's something I call the "Have or Be" experience. As time goes by you'll sort it out. Perhaps when you dress completely and stand in front of the mirror you'll get the same jolt of recognition I get- "Omigawd! There I am!" It seems to be a different experience for everyone, nothing be scared of. Just take your time and find out what this is all about for you.:hugs:

DonnaT
05-02-2006, 05:50 PM
I have recently had two experiences with wanting to be or at least looking like a woman I have seen. That is a new feeling and I'm trying to digest it all. first there was this woman I saw walking down the street. I immediately felt an attraction to her as a male then suddenly I felt I wish I could look like that. Then, last night I was watching Entrapment and I again experienced this feeling. Catherine Zeta jones in that movie suddenly had that same look for me. She just looked so cute in that movie.

Yep one of the symptoms, you got the bug.

It can be scary, but it is also hard to fight. As long as you can feel safe while exploring this side of you, try to enjoy it instead of fighting it.

Danielle
05-02-2006, 06:02 PM
Welcome:itsok: we all sometime have decisions and they are complicated but as for crossdressing the more I try not to think about it the more I wanna do it:winking: :bye:

Billijo49504
05-02-2006, 06:37 PM
Hi and welcome.:love: Instead of wracking your brain trying to figure it out, just go with the flow and have fun with it. For some people it's panties and for you it's shoes. You're not hurting anyone or your self, so just enjoy.Cross dressing is an addiction, but not like drugs or alchol. You aren't going to harm your body. Except for those high, pionty shoes.:rolleyes: Oh, for your information, I have on calf high boots with a 2 3/4 inch heel, in brown suede..:hugs: .BJ