PDA

View Full Version : Update...

jenni_xx
05-02-2006, 03:33 PM
Hi Everyone

Hopefully some of you will remember my thread where I told my girlfriend about my crossdressing, and how, after seemingly being acceptive about it, she went quiet and didn't mention it again. Well, last night, I couldn't wait any longer, and I broached the subject with her once again.

It seems that she got a few crossed wires. She was under the impression that it wasn't really that big a deal to me, something which I had to put her straight on right away. I don't know where she got this impression, but given that she had to take a lot in, I'm not surprised a few things got messed up. Anyway, the chat last night lasted for quite a while, and it all went superbly. She said that she had no problem whatsoever with my crossdressing, that she didn't have a problem with me crossdressing in front of her, and she would go shopping with me. We also talked about whether I wanted to go out fully dressed or not (to which I said I would, but I did have a few "self-conscious reservations"). On the downside, she said she was unsure as to whether she wanted to bring it into the bedroom (as it is something that she doesn't find a turn on), she said that I had to be prepared for her to laugh at me, but that I shouldn't interpret this as a sign of rejection. Also, she understandably put the boundary down at any cosmetic surgery, but I reaffirmed to her that this wasn't an avenue that I wanted to go down anyway. And she doesn't want this to become a too regular occurance (i.e. all the time) which I obviously accept. One thing that she said that really stood out for me was that she does not view me any differently, and that it doesn't matter what clothes I have covering my body, because it was the body underneath that was the very thing that she fell in love with. (heart melting moment I can tell you!!!!) And she also said that she was annoyed that I felt I couldn't tell her sooner. We talked for a while about why I did tell her, and whether I would have told her if she hadn't stumbled across my ebay account which listed the things that I had bought recently. I admitted that I have thought about telling her before this, but for one reason or another I took the easy option of not telling her, mainly because of my own insecurities of losing her.

So, that's how it went. And I am absolutely overjoyed. I still haven't dressed for her yet - I am hoping that this might happen tomorrow when I next see her.

I would also like to thank all of you who responded to my post with your excellent advice. And I would like you (if possible) to raise a glass to my girlfriend. She really is something so very special.

hugs
Jenni
xxxx

Marla S
05-02-2006, 03:39 PM
Wow ! Congratulations and CHEERS :D

Casey Morgan
05-02-2006, 03:44 PM
That's great Jenni. I hope everything goes very well for you two.

Eugenie
05-02-2006, 03:53 PM
This is wonderful. It is a rather exceptional situation as far as I've been able to tell from the various forums I've been reading. So cherish that wonderful relation.

Love to both of you.

Eugenie

Julie York
05-02-2006, 04:38 PM
Cheerssrrrsh..wat we drunking to agan???

uknowhoo
05-02-2006, 05:01 PM
That's such wonderful news, Jenni. Thanks for sharing. i've greatly enjoyed reading your posts to date. xox Tammi

EricaCD
05-02-2006, 05:06 PM
Jenni - congratulations on such a wonderful outcome!

Enjoy, but remember to take it slow. This is still likely to be a period of big adjustments to her...

Erica

SherriePall
05-02-2006, 05:10 PM
Jenni -- Good luck. Isn't it a load off your mind now that she knows. And that she doesn't have any real problems with your dressing. I second what Erica said, just take it easy.

Marika
05-02-2006, 05:14 PM
Jenni

Your gf is a gem. Look after her.

DonnaT
05-02-2006, 05:38 PM
Very nice Jenni.

Don't forget my suggestion of asking for her help with the makeup.

Shelly Preston
05-02-2006, 07:25 PM
Great news Jenni

Open a bottle of champagne and celebrate

Clare
05-02-2006, 07:45 PM
That's wonderful news Jenni.

Just remember to focus on her too, don't let your crossdressing start to dominate the relationship! Share each of your lives fully and fairly and your love and understanding will become stronger.

rachellenicole
05-02-2006, 07:57 PM
I think some flowers and a nice dinner is in order, you are very lucky!! As mentioned earlier, take it slow.

Rachelle

Billijo49504
05-02-2006, 08:00 PM
Congrads on being honest. Some times you just have to let the chips fall. And I'm glad they fell in your favor. I hope everything is good between you and your lady.:hugs: ..BJ

Missy Anne's GG
05-02-2006, 09:08 PM
Hi Jenni,

That's great news! I'll raise my glass (is it ok that it's water?) to an understanding girlfriend!

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG

Sandra
05-03-2006, 05:06 AM
That is brilliant news Jenni, glad it all went well. :hugs:

sharifemme
05-03-2006, 05:59 AM
The two of you have won a great victory. Congratulations!

Sharifemme

jenni_xx
05-04-2006, 02:38 AM
For your words of encouragement. You all really have been so very nice to me. It's now Thursday morning, and although I hoped that last night would be the first time that my girlfriend would see me dressed, it didn't happen, but that is not to say that I feel downhearted in anyway. It just didn't feel like the right time. It felt as though I would have just been dressing for the sake of it, instead of because I really wanted to, and thus this may have given my girlfriend a false impression of what all this actually means to me (does that make sense?) Anyway, the weekend is almost upon us, and I'm going to suggest that we go shopping, and thus she can see and be apart of selecting the clothes before she actually sees me in them, my intention being to make her feel much more an active part of my dressing (which is precisely how I want her to feel). I definitely will take up your suggestion of asking her for advice with my make-up. And I have also booked a romantic meal for the two of us, just as a sign to show her how much I really do appreciate her. She said to me last night, out of the blue, that she feels totally loved up at the moment, surely a huge sign of acceptance - perhaps down to how open I've been towards her.

Anyway, I'll keep all of you posted.

Take care
hugs
jenni
xxxx

Dana
05-04-2006, 03:26 AM
Jenni - congratulations on such a wonderful outcome!

Enjoy, but remember to take it slow. This is still likely to be a period of big adjustments to her...Erica

Congraualtions!!!!

With that said ~ GO SLOW~ AS IN WALKING ACROSS A MINE FIELD SLOW!

RachelDenise
05-04-2006, 04:38 AM
Jenni, great news! I especially like the romantic dinner for 2. Don't forget about her needs as she is an exceptional woman trying to understand the CD thing.

osteph
05-04-2006, 05:35 AM
Jenni,

I have just now read your good news - and am delighted for you.
I really hope that all continues to go well and that it brings you even closer than ever.

At the risk of stating the obvious, I think that the secret is in Communication.
By this I mean that you are both honest with yourselves and with each other.
It is, I believe, important that you share your thoughts and feelings on a regular basis...and not just when one of you feels like it.
I also consider it Important that you share your 'motivation' i.e. your hopes / dreams.
By this I am not referrring to any fantasies or such like that you might have (although hopefully you will also be able to share those), I am talking about realsitic and 'normal' expectations and hopes, short term and long term, that you both will have. Unless these are articulated they can very often be ignored or left unfulfilled and often only because the other was unaware of them of assumed something different.
Indeed these very assumptions can often cause problems to arise because we apportion reasons to the other's action or inaction that are wrong.
Please forgive me for presuming to give advice.
It is just that I think that you have something fantastic in your relationship with each other and I would love to see you keep it and make it even better.

DonnaT
05-04-2006, 02:22 PM
Good luck Jenni!

chattaboxx
05-04-2006, 03:18 PM
Hi Jenni,

thanks for the update and i am pleased that it has gone well.

I wish i had the stength to tell my wife, but as for you well done

Louise

paulaN
05-04-2006, 04:01 PM
that is such good news. you must be on cloud nine. take it slow and I'd say you have a lot of blessings to count.