PDA

View Full Version : hiiiiiii gals

spoorthy
05-03-2006, 02:00 AM
well i am new to this place so i dont know whether this question has been asked but why do GG's freak out when they know that their SO dresses up in gals clothes but it is quite fine with them when they wear boys clothes i mean shirts and jeans???????????????????

Marla S
05-03-2006, 03:39 AM
It is a legend that shirts and jeans are boys clothes nowadays.
The difference is that a GG usually don't want to be more masculine, whereas a CD wants to be more feminine. If a GG wants to present herself more masculine she will get similar problems like a MtF.

Sandra
05-03-2006, 05:23 AM
well i am new to this place so i dont know whether this question has been asked but why do GG's freak out when they know that their SO dresses up in gals clothes but it is quite fine with them when they wear boys clothes i mean shirts and jeans???????????????????

Jeans and shirt are a bit different from a skirt or dress, don't you think ?:rolleyes:

We freak as you call it because it comes as a shock, we feel that there is sommat that perhaps we have done wrong, most often we've been lied to about the dressing, want me to go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate Simmons
05-03-2006, 06:52 AM
Maybe just a little jealousy, because we look better maybe? Take care, Ericka

Anita Mae GG
05-03-2006, 06:54 AM

I have to say a big NO to this suggestion...at least for me. My issue was the lying and not trusting me......

Karren H
05-03-2006, 06:58 AM
A bit different......since most women don't cut their hair short, slap on a fake mustache, don't take a shower for weeks, and try to totaly emulate the male gender. Well, my wife doesn't at least, don't know about yours? hehehe But you would probably freak out if your SO started doing this?? Right?

Love Karren

Wendy me
05-03-2006, 07:52 AM
why they freak out?? well i would say shock, stereo typing and a bit of lack of trust and knowledge ... to say the lest

Sandra
05-03-2006, 01:23 PM

:rofl: OH yeah!!!! best laugh I've had all day.
Please tell me you aren't serious. Yes Nigella does look dam good, but jealous of her...:rolleyes: