PDA

View Full Version : A "Betty" thing ?

Khriss
05-03-2006, 04:15 AM
... are "boobs" in tight sweaters over-rated ?

RachelDenise
05-03-2006, 04:42 AM
Nope. No way. Evem breast forms in a tight sweater are nice, but I love the real thing and wish I had them!

Ellaine
05-03-2006, 05:03 AM
You never hear about "breast envy" but I'm sure it's what I've got :)
If you've got 'em, flaunt 'em! And be prepared to be followed :rolleyes:

Yes, flaunting looks good on you babe!

cindybarnes
05-03-2006, 05:30 AM
Not if its a Angora sweater :)
Cindy

Kate Simmons
05-03-2006, 06:50 AM
Are you kidding? I'm not as big as you , Hon but get noticed quite a bit , especially when I'm wearing a sweater. It's a great feeling. Love, Ericka

TGMarla
05-03-2006, 07:27 AM
Not at all! In fact, boobs and tight sweaters form a symbiotic relationship that is quite delightful! Made for each other!

Faye Emmette
05-03-2006, 07:40 AM
A good bust and a tight sweater ... "go together like a horse and carriage" ..
Nice picture Khriss.

Tiffy
05-03-2006, 09:39 AM
Good lord no..........That would be like ice cream with out a cone. They just go together:D

April Marie

gender_blender
05-03-2006, 11:15 AM
"Boobs" in general are over-rated.
You should work on the shape of them before it works out better for you.

Charlie

Melora
05-03-2006, 03:46 PM
Boobs & all Fem. sweaters; I like em. I agree with all previous postes on this thread!, except the one by GB, just previous, boobs are not overrated, they can be TOO big though. Boobs and sweaters are like PB & J!:happy: By the way I love your picture.

stacy
05-03-2006, 03:56 PM
no way!!

Jodi Lynn
05-03-2006, 07:58 PM
A tight sweater is great, but give me a low cut tank top anytime. Love to show my clevage.

btmgrl6
05-03-2006, 08:04 PM
nothing wrong with that...sexy

tammie
05-03-2006, 08:08 PM
HI All: NO I don't think breasts in sweaters r overrated, I think they R great. Also love them in water, without clothing, with Tshirts (with or without bras) held up in brassieres in lace bras with see thru blouses pushed together to make cleaveage, in my hands in my dreams and pushed againist my back at night. Small or large firm and perky. Breasts boobs tits tatas rack bazooms, a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

bredalee25
05-03-2006, 09:18 PM
Tammie it sounds like to me that you really have a thing for boobs don't you I mean you've used almost every slang term for them in your post. But to answer the original question no they aren't overrated if anything you should put your most prized possesions out there for all to be envious of you have fun khriss and I think you look wonderful ttfn

Karren H
05-03-2006, 09:32 PM
Yeah!!! Boobs hanging out of tight sweaters are much nicer!! Out aka cleavage!

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
05-03-2006, 09:50 PM
Yeah!!! Boobs hanging out of tight sweaters are much nicer!! Out aka cleavage!

Love Karren
Hey Karr, I always say (well, actually my wife said it) if you've got it, flaunt it girl. Love, Ericka

Joy Carter
05-04-2006, 01:00 AM
"If I Told You That You Had Nice Boobs Would You Hold It (Them) Against Me?" Ah sweaters it was 1963 Jr high what change from elementary school in sixth grade some had em but boy everyone had em in seventh grade. Then there was Sally M aka "Sweater Queen" her boobs just vexed me to no end should I or shouldn't I touch em ? Saw her at the thirty fifth class reunion "oh high Sally M oh size three X now oh and I see you saved some money by sleeping in your car too well got to go (LOL) by Sally" boy she was such a Beotch!

Nice Photo Khriss LOL>

Barb Valentine
05-05-2006, 06:21 AM
Not at all
unless you poke someones eye out :happy:

Khriss
05-20-2006, 02:46 AM
this was rather self-indulgent... but "sportin'" rather oversized (even vulgar) boobs ..is a "picture" I'd only post here..or on Halloween eh? as I find "K" has enough probs in hopes to "walk out and about" without being soo painfully obviouse eh? "K":eek: :D

Raychel
05-20-2006, 05:04 AM
You know what they say "If you got it, Flaunt it" And I would love to know where you got them:D

pedebra
05-20-2006, 06:23 AM
Ove - . Absolutely not, as long as the bra doesn't make them look like two funnels sitting there. I want them to look like .

Annesah
05-20-2006, 09:01 AM
BIG boobs no mater what the're on or under are overrated. I'll take B's every day. "Anything more than a handfull's a waste!" :evil:

Jolene
05-20-2006, 09:16 AM
To me it depends on a women's body type and size. Some are a knockout in a tight sweater even if they do not have large breasts. I tend to enjoy the whole package .. but if a gal wants to show them in something a bit snug nothing wrong with that .... Jolene

I agree with that other post ......... will take a pair of size Bs here

Jenny Beth
05-20-2006, 09:26 AM
I don't care what is or isn't over rated.....just give me angora!

JosieR
05-20-2006, 10:04 AM
I whole heartedly agree with Jenny Beth and Cindy Barnes. In the wonderful world of sweaters, tight or otherwise, ANGORA RULES! Soft mohair (not the scratchy kind) comes in a close second for me.

Tracy_Victoria
05-20-2006, 10:29 AM

No!

Certainly if they look right.

jo_ann
05-20-2006, 10:42 AM
those look a little pointy (not round enough the the bottom?).. I heard something from my wife the other day. I never realized that women have un-even boobs. I guess growing up seeing perfect boobs in "films" has brainwashed me into thinking they were always even. Makes me wonder how they ever find a bra that fits.

Tamara Croft
05-20-2006, 11:54 AM
Ya know those pyramids in egypt?? they just can't top those boobies K!! :p Reminds me of Madonna.... in the 80's, when she had those pointy boobie corsets... all ya need now is some tassles :eek:

:love: just messin wiv ya :love:

Kate Simmons
05-20-2006, 12:28 PM
Well, proved it. Was out dancing last night in a sweater. All eyes were on me(well my "boobs" anyway). LOL Ericka

Laurie Ann
05-20-2006, 12:47 PM
I like to think my boobs fit me, too big is nasty looking, too small and you look like a boy.

Kieron Andrew
05-20-2006, 12:48 PM
I like to think my boobs fit me, too big is nasty looking, too small and you look like a boy.
you can have mine if you want........i want to look like a boy lol

jakie
05-20-2006, 12:59 PM
good afternoon ladies

here you show magic figure that I would like for myself
I try using bullet bra (vintage article) with silcone forms but so far did not success to full fill pointy extremity due, I suppose, to round curves of forms
If some one met same difficulties and how you solved it

jakie

Billie Jean
05-20-2006, 01:06 PM
... are "boobs" in tight sweaters ove - ?Not for you. You look wonderfull in the pic. Very passable. Billie
Jean:thumbsup:

Ebonee_Tgirl
05-20-2006, 05:39 PM
Boobs in tight sweaters, dresses, tshirts, tank tops, spandex body suits, blouses look GREAT. Nice breasts and tight clothes were created for each other! Cleavage is great too. Boobs were truly a great invention. :tongueout

trannie T
05-20-2006, 05:45 PM
"Do you like boobs a lot?"
"Yeah I like boobs a lot."

Khriss
05-29-2006, 04:35 AM
Ya know those pyramids in egypt?? they just can't top those boobies K!! :p Reminds me of Madonna.... in the 80's, when she had those pointy boobie corsets... all ya need now is some tassles :eek:

:love: just messin wiv ya :love:
ouch... my tribute to the late 50's actually... and as a CD - I've experimented a-lot with nerf balls etc. (go figure ?).. toungue in cheek...realy, but being overly "endowed" feels kinda cool too (while impractical) ... as nothing is permanent when I'm pretending to be Dolly Parton eh?? hehe xx"K"

older not wiser
05-29-2006, 06:25 AM
Hi Khriss, Boobs in tight sweaters are NOT overrated!!! They are what a woman is all about(not withstanding make-up,hair and "the outfit") I myself have a large B cup and stay that way. For me it works! If your build can sustain large boobs then by all means flaunt it baby. GO GIRL!!!

Love;
BonnieAnne