PDA

View Full Version : Taking her out. How was it for you?

Ellaine
05-03-2006, 04:35 AM
Lots of your SO's want to get out of the house and try the real world out. Some teeter on the edge for ages, while some are happy to stay home.
So I'd be interested in your(GG) stories and experiences. How did your first outing come about? Was it your idea? Did you dread it, or plan for adventure? Do you like to take photos? Did it go according to plan and did the experience work out for you both?

BG and I had a couple of hours in (sea-side) Weymouth, and, though I was full of nerves and anticipation before, I was so calm walking about and realising that most folks are not so sharp eyed and have other things on their minds. BG was obviously a bag of nerves and though she tried, couldn't stop looking to see who was looking!!!! I appreciated her willingness to try, but if it doesn't work for both of us, then it doesn't work :(
We have only been to rather boring TG meetings since.

I hope it was good for you.:hugs:

Sandra
05-03-2006, 04:48 AM
Hi Ellaine,

Me and Nigella went out at night just for a walk around the estate, not many people about and of course it was dark so not to much to worry about. The first time we went out in broad daylight was into town, we had made the decision after telling our friends about her CDing that it was time for no more hiding. I think I was more nervous than she was and like your SO I too was looking round to see if anyone was looking :). Now nothing really matters Nigella dresses 24/7 and going out dressed is just an everyday thing.

Ellaine
05-05-2006, 11:16 AM
Thank you Sandra, yes, it's one of those never forgotten things in life lol.

I don't believe it!!!! Aren't any other GG's going to fess up? :love:

kathy gg
05-05-2006, 11:56 AM
Oh wow, making me reach back in time to remember our first outing as a 'couple'.....this would have been when Amanda first came to meet me in Texas, now of course he had gone out plenty en femme back home. But this was her first real 'date' with me as Amanda. The evening started off really good as we went to a gay bar that is in this old house right near the River Walk in San Antonion, very neat because each different room of the club had different music or dancing and even 'chill out' area's scattered all about. The only downside to the evening was when we both had a weebit too much to drink and little pecks on the cheek turned into some pretty hot and heavy making out....well it was enough for the security at the bar to tell us to go get a room!

I am sure it was slightly painful for my sweety!

Anyway, that was way back in 1999 and thankfully that is the first and only time we have gotten pried apart by a security guard!

We had gone out now w/Amanda en femme I would say well over a hundred times if not more {there is also a thread in the picture area too of last weekends tg party thing}.

I tend to be the one to plan our adventures and we have not had any scary or bad experinces....{I mean if the worst we get called is dykes, I can live with that}. We have also done a crossdress-cross country road trip back when we got married, gone out in NYC, Savannah GA, and of course Texas, and here in Canada as well. I hope someday we can travel to California and also hope someday when our daughter is old enough to enjoy the sites to bring Amanda along on a cross-Canada road trip to. Of course Autralia would be nice to....*note to self, go buy lottery ticket!*

I find the more you do it, the easier it gets. Also, depends on where you go, I think there are probably bad spots in every city where one shoudl not set foot in crossdressed or otherwise. Just have to be careful and hae a plan and then relax and have fun.

Ellaine
05-05-2006, 12:39 PM
Hi Kathy :)

That's awesome and wonderful, and not missing out on your best years (says Granny ;) ).... such free spirits!! :Party2:

I'm sure it wasn't like that for a lot of GG's.

Di
05-05-2006, 12:57 PM
We went out our very first time we met......it was terrific. I wasn`nt nervous at all because with Sherlyn everyone seeing us would only see two girls. Since then we`ve gone out to the mall several times, out for coffee,other shopping, a club and my fav is the Niagara Falls....where we plan on going again in a few weeks..it is a special place for us. We have a long distance relationship right now so only get to go out once a month now....soon that will be changed and we can go out...whenever. We posted some of out outings.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22430

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26811

Tamara Croft
05-05-2006, 08:41 PM
The majority of times Tam and I have been out for a walk, we've both had far too much to drink lol!!! But I do remember one time that was really funny. Tam posted about it once, so I'll just paste it here :p

We both got dressed up in some very tarty clothes and headed out for a drive, originally we were going to say we had been to a fancy dress party. While we were out we decided to go to an all night superstore (Tesco's) for a few supplies.Once I parked up in the car park I became quite nervous as there were alot of people coming and going, but after about 10 mins I plucked up the courage and decided to go for it.

We tottered upto the cash machine about 100 yards from the main entrance and two guys, about 18-20 years old started whistling and one shouted hello ladies. Once we had the cash we headed for the main entrance. With both of the guys starry eyed we walked inside and one of them shouted to me, "My mate fancys you". I strolled over and said in my typical male voice, "Sorry, I'm already taken", and the shock on his face showed me he really thought I was a girl. I wondered how much he'd had to drink.

Tamara then came over and anounced, "She's my slave!"
The security guard then came over and asked if he could be her slave too. To which I replied, "Is that because you like wearing womens clothing", and he said "I'll wear whatever she wants!".

We carried on into the store and strolled round for 5 minutes. Around a dozen shoppers looked over for a giggle and I felt fantastic. Not nervous at all.
Once we got back to the car we headed for a local park area, parked up and walked through the park then around the streets. By this time it was quite late but still alot of traffic around and several cars slowed down to have a look, some honking there horns while others whistled. I'm still wondering how many of them thought I was really a girl.

Ellaine
05-08-2006, 05:50 AM
Where are you all??? Is memory lane so painful?
Perhaps you should let other CD's know what we're letting you in for, when we desperately want to go out.

kittypw GG
05-08-2006, 08:53 AM
My husband and I have been out a few times when he was dressed. Once to a halloween party hosted by the Triess goup which I felt comfortable at and enjoyed my self when I got there. Getting both of us ready was stressful and waiting for my hubby to get up the courage to go out of the room to get in the car was stressful. But like I said once we got there it was a good time. Another time we went to a regular resturant with a group of cd's and ts's. I felt extreemly uncomfortable. Nobody said anything to us but I did notice the staring. I felt sad and depressed because there were attractive men out on dates with their wives and girlfriends. All I could think about was that I am an attractive female and I am on a date with a guy who is trying to pass as a girl. I had to also keep reminding my husband to sit with his legs closed because he was wearing a dress. I would not recommend going out in the normal population. I would never go out shopping with him dressed either. Our other outings have been driving around at night. A couple of times we went to a lake and walked on the beach. That was a good time.

The moral of the story for me is that it is too uncomfortable for me to go out with him unless it is where others like us are or when we are the only ones. Kitty

KrazyKat
05-08-2006, 01:59 PM
Elaine, Karen and I were going to go to a gay local bar, but it was closed, so we went to a bar with Karoake singing, in a bowling alley. Karen does look very femme, so it was very easy for her to use the woman's toilets. The funniest thing was her comments when she came back to the table about how mean woman can be when "discing" :tongueout someone in the bathrooms. I certainly cracked up!!
I felt in awe that my Babe' looked so beautiful, the way she carried herself and smiled, the twinkle in her eyes, that's what had always been missing!! After 12 years, I felt wonderful that I could help put that look in Karen's eyes!! :thumbsup:
Oh, since, there was one time in the big shopping mall that I felt bad for Karen, I could see people looking closely and whispering amongst theirselves. I could care about myself, and my reputation, it doesn't exist!!LOL I'm not a politician, or anything, probably why I'm not!! I think people act like "sheep" instead of reading between the lines and getting the real scoop, they let some one "bully" :evil: them into believing who's cool and good, and who' not!!
So, Long story short, Karen is one beautiful person, I can't understand why the general public is so hung up on putting people in cubbyholes, nice and safe!!! What's so scary about different? It's a lot of fun, too!!!
Does this help, Elaine? :happy:
Kat

Ellaine
05-08-2006, 02:14 PM
Thank you Kitty,
I realise now, how tough it may be to tell it like it was.
We need to acknowlege this selfless act of love that many GG's nervously give in support of their CD SO. Even if it didn't go well, then I hope your support was gratefully rewarded.
We do get so "me-me-me" when all this stuff takes over our will. It does my heart good to know so many more couples nowadays do beat all the negativity, but sometimes we CD's have to admit, we put our partners through the wringer.:love:

Taking it to the street, is for some, like a rite of passage in validating the "self" behind the alter-ego.
I wonder how many were cuddled into agreeing to go out, and how many got guilty feelings when the pouting started?
Let it out GG's, you know you want to!!

Ellaine
05-08-2006, 02:22 PM
I felt in awe that my Babe' looked so beautiful, the way she carried herself and smiled, the twinkle in her eyes, that's what had always been missing!! After 12 years, I felt wonderful that I could help put that look in Karen's eyes!! :thumbsup:

Does this help, Elaine? :happy:
Kat

Awww Kat that is so beautiful.

beauty is, as beauty does.
and you could do no more Kat :angel:
I'm filling up!!

Kat gets my nomination for "Post of the Month".

Ellaine
06-26-2006, 05:12 PM
Having just read Kimberleys lovely "GG's opening up " thread,
I was reminded of this I posted on the now defunct GG Only section.
I thought it had been deleted lol
Anyway....
I think that GG's are so much, what makes this site stand out above the dross, and a good number of new GG's have joined since this sank. Those not so succesful, first outings with SO stories, no doubt readily consigned to the past, are perhaps not the easiest of posts. But I believe these realities are there to be faced and to help us appreciate what we are asking of our GG's when we coerce or whine for a trip out.
The very act of concenting, to try to help your TG SO to hit the streets, overcoming your own fears and reservations, put you amongst the angels in my way of thinking. Hugs to you...You know who you are lol