PDA

View Full Version : warm weather and arms

jamiesnj
05-03-2006, 07:45 AM
what does everyone do during the summer if you have defined or large arms. i'm afraid to go sleeveless

Kate Simmons
05-03-2006, 07:54 AM
Since I regularly shave my arms (and hands) I go sleeveless sometimes. I have fairly "feminine" arms, so it's not a problem for me. Ericka

EricaCD
05-03-2006, 08:07 AM
There's only so much you can do. I tend to go with twinsets, shrugs or thin sweaters to cover my upper arms. Mercifully all of these accessories are reasonably in vogue this year.

Take a look at the GGs around you, though. Many women have prominent (fleshy, muscular or heavy) upper arms, so you shouldn't just assume there's no way to make the bare shoulder/arm look work for you. That said, if your upper arms simply have too much masculine definition or bulk (mine are borderline) your choices are to cover them up or to live with the reality that one part of your presented image with be a little jarring.

Erica

Kaitlyn Michele
05-03-2006, 08:24 AM
i'm tall, bbut i have small hands and very "feminine" arms too...i have 2 kids, and a soon to be ex-wife...

so all of a sudden i'm free to explore...i am thinking of shaving my arms but i'm concerned that would look too feminine and noticeable..

any experiences to share??? i would think the stubble would be awful and then you are stuck shaving forever

lynda jane hamilton
05-03-2006, 08:31 AM
Hi

I have just started shaving my arms and underarms so with thin arms can go sleevless and wear strappy tops. In drab no one has noticed my hairless top half or legs for that matter. Just been on holiday so worn shorts and tee shirts so been on show a bit. I think a few g.girls have noticed but said nothing - go for it!

LOL

Lynda

Eugenie
05-03-2006, 02:26 PM
That's a serious problem for me.

Last year I had shaved my arms and I didn't mind summer time and the short sleeves, I even bought several sleeveless tops that I enjoyed wearing so much. As I mentionned elsewhere, eventhough I've bee x-dressing since I was in my early teens, it is only two years ago the thanks to internet forums I made tremendous advances in my x-dressing.

Unfortunately, that great feeling of smooth skin all over my body, including the arms was going to be short lived... My wife who had not noticed it before, became aware of my shaved arms. This caused a major crisis. She felt that I wanted to make a public "coming out" and said to me that this was fine, but that would be without her... :( She threatened me to walk out of our home.

My relation with my wife had to come before the pleasure of having nicely shaved arms... So I've let my hair grow back... This summer I'm going to have less X-Dressing and when I will do, I will keep long sleeves...

Speaking of bare arms, did you also notice the marvelous sensual feeling of the brise on your skin when driving with the car window open and your arm out? I'm going to miss that.

Love

Eugenie

Siobhan Marie
05-03-2006, 02:30 PM
Have just started shaving my arms and armpits. It feels great, have shaved my arms to just under the shoulder as I'm very hairy.

Hugs Anna x

Ashley in Virginia
05-03-2006, 02:58 PM
I am having a different problem. Mine is the farmers tan I am getting. when I take off my shirt, it looks like I am wearing a light flesh colored t-shirt. Makes wearing anything with out sleeves look odd.

Siobhan Marie
05-03-2006, 03:21 PM
In the summer, would it be adviseable to wear a good high factor sunblock? As I'm worried about burning my arms.

Hugs Anna x

Emma_Forbes
05-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Hi,

I have had bare arms now for about 4 weeks and if anyone has noticed they've not said anything. Being a hot blooded individual I tend to go around in t-shirts even in winter. I was worried about getting odd looks and comments - now I don't care. If people have a problem, then it's their problem, not mine.

I don't have particularly big arms so I can get away with wearing sleeveless items.

Sorry if that's a rather cavalier-ess attitude. I do understand all the mental anguish about wanting to do something and not being able to for whatever reason. I appreciate my freedom more and more with each passing day.

Em

Maria-Christina
05-03-2006, 04:18 PM
I can go sleeveless but the thing that looks weird is where t-shirts have been worn in male mode a quarter of the arm is pale white whilst the rest has a more permanent colour.

Maria

Kristen Kelly
05-03-2006, 04:24 PM
I have been smooth since October , love the feeling. Look around at the GG women some arms are larger than mine. One way to avoid the tan lines is use of a spray on tan, works for me and my sleevless tops look better with tanned arms.

Sherrie
05-03-2006, 04:28 PM
I wear sleeveless tops all the time. My arms are shaved and so far no one has said a thing.

Siobhan Marie
05-03-2006, 06:04 PM
Like Emma, I can and do walk round in jeans and t-shirt year round. But what worries for this summer is burning my arms, having just started to shave them, as I asked in my previous post, do you girls reckon that a good high factor sunblock might be a good idea for this summer?

Hugs Anna x

Sedona
05-03-2006, 06:13 PM
Nah,

Nobody out there will give you any grief over bare arms. Look around, you'll see lots of guys with little or no hair on their arms. Sometimes it depends on which part of the world they are from, but in general, legs are more noticible than arms.

In the warm months, I trim them down with a 1/8 inch attachment on clippers. My girlfriend is very resistant to my having bare arms, so I won't do this very often.

Tina Dixon
05-03-2006, 06:30 PM
I have long and hairy arms, and with warm weather I ride my Harley a lot, so a farmers tan is next, i'm doomed for good looking arms.

michelle19845
05-03-2006, 10:44 PM
what if your arms look kinda 3-d muscular?i'm worried about showing my arms,cause i think that will give me away.the largest diameter of my arms is 5 inches ,it's just my forearms look chisled,like they are mostly muscle.

thanks for any replies,
michelle19845