PDA

View Full Version : Took off my dress, now I'm hot!

windycissy
05-03-2006, 10:33 AM
I get a kick out of posing for HOT or NOT, a website where guys rate girls' pictures and vice versa. It's a good reality check on whether you're really passable. But I could never break through "5" territory in my frumpy skirts and dresses....so for the heck of it I posted a picture of myself in a slip and stockings, and bingo!

http://pix2.hotornot.com/pics/HU/HR/HS/NM/EEESERRHETQW.bmp

Who says slips are out of fashion? Click here (http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=EEESERR&key=KHB) to get in on the action...if my score takes a nosedive, I'll know what you girls really think of me!

Windy

ColleenCD
05-03-2006, 11:23 AM
Windy,

Interesting site! Your score is on the way up!

Colleen

barbaracd
05-03-2006, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the info on the site I'll have to check it out.

steffie39
05-03-2006, 09:39 PM
Windy,

Your pic looks good.

I tried to put my pic on before. It wasn't approved and I couldn't understand why. I thought it was because I was a crossdresser or something like that. I felt initially hurt. However, I went through the reasons pics are sometimes rejected. It still wasn't really clear to me. However, on a hunch I tried to shrink the pic just a tad and resubmitted it. It still looked the same size to me though. However, lo and behold, it was approved thi time! :happy: :happy: :happy: It made me feel so good.

Steffie

Karren H
05-03-2006, 09:43 PM
Gave you a 10, Windy!!! Love that site....posted my enfemme pic in with the males and did rather good...8.7 ...must have been a bunch of ugly guys!

Opsie...dropped to 7.3. After you vote for Windy please vote for me so I can feel good about myself again!!! http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=ELBSBLO&key=RXX

Love Karren

Tina Dixon
05-03-2006, 10:27 PM
You were just at 6.1, I gave you a 10:thumbsup:

JulieCDOH
05-03-2006, 10:44 PM
You both are a 10 in my book. that's how I voted.

Kisses Julie

windycissy
05-03-2006, 11:28 PM
Gave you a 10, Windy!!! Love that site....posted my enfemme pic in with the males and did rather good...8.7 ...must have been a bunch of ugly guys!

Opsie...dropped to 7.3. After you vote for Windy please vote for me so I can feel good about myself again!!! http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=ELBSBLO&key=RXX

Love Karren

Wow, you do look hot, I scored you a 9! But WHY did you list yourself as a guy? I'm guessing most people didn't even catch that, because as I said, girlfriend, you do look smokin' hot!

I'm hanging in there in 6+ territory, which is fine with me. In my honest opinion, when I'm dressed and out there, I look better than most of the real girls I pass by...of course, many are overweight or clueless about fashion, and of course many more are so busy with their real lives that they don't bother to do anything with themselves if they're not on a date or a job interview. Thanks to all of you, in particular to the guy (you know who you are) who told me he got off on my picture - what a rush!

Cissy

Billijo49504
05-03-2006, 11:28 PM
I also gave both of you a 10. Good luck...BJ

Fainne the King
05-04-2006, 12:07 AM
lol, I've always hated hotornot, thought it was a vanity playground. But I joined, cause it is a good way to see how you're passing. I just posted my pic, haven't gotten any numbers yet. I rated both of you girls high! You look great!

Marlena Dahlstrom
05-04-2006, 01:28 AM
For what it's worth Fainne, I've noticed my homme pics take a lot longer to collect ratings than my femme pics. Methinks it's mostly (young) guys hitting the site...

As far as the ratings, yeah it is a good reality check -- although the ratings themselves can be...ah....a bit whimsical. I've got a GG friend who was rated 9 in one pic and 6 in another. Same background, same pose, same clothes -- the only difference was seeing was wearing a Halloween wig in the second photo (nothing outrageous, just black with pink highlights instead of her normal blonde hair).

SiSi
05-04-2006, 03:18 AM
i gave u a ten

hey i'm just being honest