PDA

View Full Version : Face care

Sandra
05-03-2006, 02:12 PM
HI Guys,

Hope you don't mind me asking this, I have basically asked the same in the MtF section,

With all the male products around for cleansing and moisturising your face do you use any of them? or are you just a wash and go bloke.

Hope I'm not being to nosey. :)

RenaCD
05-03-2006, 02:41 PM
Hi Sandra since I have come out to Sage in December I have been using alot of Avon products for skin care.
I should of started years ago I've got the Skin of a Trucker,actually a Farmer those Hay lots are Murder,but I even broke down and am using sun block now.
I been thinking about a Micheal Jackson face peal, maybe my nose will fall off too!!!LOL:tongueout Smiley faces don't have Noses!!

Kieron Andrew
05-03-2006, 02:43 PM
Hi Sandra since I have come out to Sage in December I have been using alot of Avon products for skin care.
I should of started years ago I've got the Skin of a Trucker,actually a Farmer those Hay lots are Murder,but I even broke down and am using sun block now.
I been thinking about a Micheal Jackson face peal, maybe my nose will fall off too!!!LOL:tongueout Smiley faces don't have Noses!!
Rena this is the FTM section Sandra has asked the same question over your side of the fence please be more careful where you are posting!!!!

Kieron Andrew
05-03-2006, 02:44 PM
HI Guys,

Hope you don't mind me asking this, I have basically asked the same in the MtF section,

With all the male products around for cleansing and moisturising your face do you use any of them? or are you just a wash and go bloke.

Hope I'm not being to nosey. :)
im definitely a wash and go guy!!......but i do make sure i use male products none of that girly fragrance!! lol

Adam
05-03-2006, 02:57 PM
i have to use spot creams twice a day even then they dont work to well lol so i cant just wash and go :sad:

RenaCD
05-03-2006, 03:08 PM

Sorry Folks I have to use full Screen more!!!:eek:

mistunderstood
05-03-2006, 03:34 PM
Wash whats that? :)

I just wash and go.

Fainne the King
05-03-2006, 03:37 PM
Wash and go. I don't have time to bother with all that extra stuff, it's just a hassle for me.

Abraxas
05-03-2006, 11:18 PM
Yeap. Wash, go. No time for all that prettification stuff.

CaptLex
05-04-2006, 09:53 AM
Ah yes, I remember the "wash 'n go" days - when I was younger and just fell out of bed looking good. Nowadays I have to put on concealer for my dark circles and sunscreen to keep the wrinkles away as long as possible before I can walk out the door. I also use stuff to absorb excess oil 'cause I have very oily skin - especially in the summer. It takes more of an effort to look good at my age. :heehee:

Sandra
05-04-2006, 10:11 AM
Thanks for the comments guys, all I can say is your all Typical Blokes. :)

Kieron Andrew
05-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the comments guys, all I can say is your all Typical Blokes. :)
lol and the point is hehee!!!........wow its so nice to be called a typical bloke by a GG lol