PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck/courage

Chandra Marie
11-11-2004, 08:05 PM
I am planning on going to work dressed tomorrow. I have been planning thisfor the past weekand even made a sort of trial run today, I went to Target in all drab except for womans jeans and a bra and breast forms. It went well, I was there for about 45 minutes without any strange looks. Got stockings, bra, panties, venus blades and skintimate shave gel. i never tried to hide the breasts and as far asi could tell no noticed. I really hopeI will have the courage to go through with this. Anybody inthe Missoua area is welcome to stop by, privet msg. me for shop address.:p

JennyCD
11-11-2004, 08:08 PM
Wow, I wish you all the luck in the world. What kind of work do you do?

I would just love to have a job where I could go to work dressed. I think that would be the ultimate! You hiring? :)

Wenda
11-11-2004, 08:08 PM
good luck girl! what are the implications if it doesn't go well? wenda

StephanieCD
11-11-2004, 08:16 PM
Have you discussed it with your employer or anything? I'm just curious... I wish you the absolute best of luck - you go!

Tristen Cox
11-11-2004, 09:52 PM
Awesome hun! Good luck tomorrow! tell us how it went ok?

*HUGS*
Tristen

Chandra Marie
11-11-2004, 10:00 PM
Tristen, Thank you.
Jenny, Wenda and Stephanie, I own my own company so I have dicussed it with my employer (but I think my employers wife maynot be overly thrilled), The implications could be lost business butI have to do this and sadly, I'm not big enough to hire yet but feel free to stop in any time:) .

JennyCD
11-11-2004, 10:02 PM
Since I travel a lot, like ummm 100% it's a possibility I'll take you up on the invite some time.:) (Right after I take Genevieve up on hers :) )

Jenna1561
11-11-2004, 11:53 PM
Good Luck Chandra and I'm glad the boss is O.K. with it. You're a lucky girl on that account. I'll be thinking about you tomorrow; be sure to let us know how it goes.

Love,
Jenna

Jennifer J
11-12-2004, 12:15 AM
Best of luck to ya! .. I remember first time i went to work dressed up.. It went so much better then i expected.. then again i workin a warehouse where only people i intereact with are co-workers.. and i only worked there 2 days prior to dressing up.. They didnt even know who i was besides my boss.. Luckly enough my boss is a great woman who doesnt care hell, i even got her to call me Jennifer.. Cant wait till i get name legally changed... ... Then again i cant wait to be rid of the boy i used to be once and for all either :o

Chandra Marie
11-12-2004, 01:31 AM
Chandra,

You said you are self employed but mentioned your boss. Is that your wife?

Naw, it was just a joke, being my own boss it's easy to get timeoff in the middle of the week to go fishing or to wear what I want to work. He's a very understanding guy:D . Thanks to all for your support.

Sharon
11-12-2004, 01:31 AM
I go to work dressed almost every day! Of course I only have to go from my bed to the coffee maker to my PC, but let's not quibble.
Seriously -- way to go Chandra, and don't forget to be yourself!
Sharon