PDA

View Full Version : Jeans and pants...

russian_queen
05-04-2006, 01:27 AM
Sorry, if this quiestion has been brought up ever before, but still...
I never liked skirts and want to wear pants while en-femme. However, something gives me out, and you know the name of the thing... Is there any way to get rid of that look? And a one that doesn't really hurt...
Ha?

Joy Carter
05-04-2006, 01:47 AM
And you want it to be painless too Hmmm. I'll get back to you on that one.:DLOL

jenni96
05-04-2006, 01:50 AM
Look up "tucking" or get "stretch" pants? :happy:

russian_queen
05-04-2006, 01:59 AM
Look up "tucking" or get "stretch" pants? :happy:
Danke schon for that... I mean, i will look up "tucking" as soon as i finish the reply.
As for "strech" pants, or loose pants, they dont look very female. I want to have that really girlie look like nothing hangs there... ;) It'd be a pity, if it's impossible. However, i saw MtFs in bathing suits and i couldn't even tell they were genetically male! I wonder how they did that?........
And now, of course, for the search and the "tucking" thing :)
Thanx alot!

Joy Carter
05-04-2006, 02:04 AM
Shaven and "Duck Tape" Iv'e heard ! OMG !

russian_queen
05-04-2006, 02:14 AM
Shaven and "Duck Tape" Iv'e heard ! OMG !
Yeah... I've just read about taping and i am really for it! This evening! And gonna go and buy some vodka in my jeanies to celebrate it if it works!
Огромное спасибо за помощь :)

Joy Carter
05-04-2006, 02:19 AM
Yeah... I've just read about taping and i am really for it! This evening! And gonna go and buy some vodka in my jeanies to celebrate it if it works!
Огромное спасибо за помощь :)

Is the vodka for removing the tape LOL ? If not better get somthing like alcohol because that tape can pull skin off as well OWCH! :cheers: