PDA

View Full Version : Shouldn't I be at work?

StephanieCD
11-11-2004, 09:56 PM
I have mentioned a couple of times that I work with computers... well, unfortunately, this forum happens to be on my computer as well and it's impossibly difficult to work when I have you girls right here to talk to... and I work in the wee hours of the night - even worse!

From now on you all have permission to tease me about how I should probably be working on something ;)

Oh... wait... shouldn't I be?

;)

JennyCD
11-11-2004, 09:58 PM
Back to work there! Production production production.

StephanieCD
11-11-2004, 09:59 PM
Stop it! I can't handle all this teasing!

Jerry
11-11-2004, 10:00 PM
Hey, a happy girl is much more productive. A little office chat is good for morale! Also, I find myself very productive when doing work at home when properly dressed for success! Hope you are. hugs, Jerry

StephanieCD
11-11-2004, 10:08 PM
Sadly, I'm not. I think this forum is filling the void - I threw it all out a year ago and haven't gotten the guts to start again but the urge is killing me! Maybe a cute secretary outfit would enhance my productivity ;)

JennyCD
11-11-2004, 10:10 PM
Sadly, I'm not. I think this forum is filling the void - I threw it all out a year ago and haven't gotten the guts to start again but the urge is killing me! Maybe a cute secretary outfit would enhance my productivity ;)

Shame on you! And probably such nice things too. The secretary outfit couldn't hurt. :)

StephanieCD
11-11-2004, 10:26 PM
I've done the purge thing several times throughout my life... *sigh*

Oh ya, work ;)

Tristen Cox
11-11-2004, 10:40 PM
Ummm shouldn't you be like WORKING?!!

only kidding..lol

*HUGS* don't work too hard there K

Sharon
11-12-2004, 01:44 AM

Hmm, the mind wanders :o :)