PDA

View Full Version : Man or Woman

VERONICARH
05-04-2006, 06:06 AM
How many gurls out there feel that they should have been a woman instead of a man by their physican appearance. For me I wonder because for one I have very little hair on my legs, my arms and my chest. I have to shave once a day, but is very light. I have nice legs, not that I say it , but what others have told me. And I have male breasts, maybe A or B . ONLY THING I feel is I don't have afemme face. So I would like to know if any of you gurls out there feel the way I do about your gender, because of your physical appearance. Veronica

livy_m_b
05-04-2006, 06:24 AM
My body is far enough away from the typical male characteristics that the thought has crossed my mind, but my dad's side of the family was not very hairy and I took a lot after my mother facially, so I think it's unlikely to be related to tg. Also, when I do the finger digit length ratio test the two (index and ring) fingers seem about equal, or if there is a difference, the ring finger is a little longer (wrong answer - damn!).

liv

Kate Simmons
05-04-2006, 06:30 AM
Hi Veronica, It's great that you have very light hair. I hate you (just kidding!). I never added up what I spend on razors, etc, per year but assume it's a good buck. I'm kind of androgenous in a way. I look like a guy in guy mode but look like a girl in girl mode(when I get all "gussied up"). I'm kind of neutral although sometimes feel like Ericka en homme as Richard. Depends on my mood. That being the case I can "pass" as either but really one looks nothing like the other. The only people who can tell the difference are my close friends and mostly by my eyes as for some unknown reason, my voice automatically softens when I'm Ericka. Take care, Ericka

bobbie anne
05-04-2006, 06:53 AM
Hi. Yes I have thought about this a time or two. I was raised on a farm have done physical work all my life and still have skinny arms. Never did get those bulging arms one would expect from working hard. Have been dressing now for almost forty years. Bobbie

jo_ann
05-04-2006, 06:38 PM
I have very full lips and long eyelashes, one family jewel, and my parents thought I was going to be born a girl, which leads me to believe I flipped the switch very late in my mom's pregnancy.. so I was very close to being born a girl, and everyday I think about what life would be like.

DawnLabelle
05-04-2006, 06:43 PM
Good question, I was thinking about this myself today. I've always been told that I have very feminine legs / thighs and anytime people see my en femme pics I get complimented on those. I also find that I have slightly feminine hips and no matter how much weight I lose (down to 170lbs from 240) I always have little man-boobs, and people have commented my entire life on how femme my hands are.

Of course on the flip side, I'm furry and fully expect to be at a Robin Williams level of hair by the time im 40, have a thick beard, and thinning hair, so not all femme there.

Personally I've wondered if I'm XXY, or X(half an X)Y, gotta ask my doc about getting tested one day.

Dawn

bredalee25
05-04-2006, 07:27 PM
well to be honest i feel i should of been a girl not because of my physical appearance but rather the way i feel. I look at things from a female perspective. How i handle certain situations how i feel about different topics all indicate to me that i'm female when i dress i'm just making the outside match the inside unfortinately I can't always dress so i go through what i call withdrawl i become irritable grouchy and snap at the people I love for no apparent reason so no my physical appearance doesn't make me think i should've been a female my persona does ttfn

Sharon_Rose
05-04-2006, 07:30 PM
How many males have talked about "dawgs?" Well, my facial features resemble my mother's but I am certainly not pretty. I bulked up due to an accident. So, you have a fat, ugly "broad" - with one exception, I really do have a very pretty and feminine heart.

btmgrl6
05-04-2006, 07:39 PM
I have often thought that,or maybe it was just wishful thinking. I am not that tall and of slight build, I was kinda hairy tho...cept my face. i do have to shave it, but not everyday. Aside from that I totally believe that I should have been born female... Inside I am 100% female

Clare
05-04-2006, 08:30 PM
Unfortunately, if you look at my physical appearance, I have a truely male body. I'm not overly large or heavy, but have a big chest, shoulders and back for example. I don't have skinny arms or legs, although they are well defined. My face is definately masculine in shape and look too. And yes, I'm naturally very hairy - thank God for waxing! The only redeeming feature I have are naturally long eyelashes!

So, to look at me, you wouldn't say I had a womanly body. But my femme self expresses itself in my mind and I try to do the best I can with physical attributes I have.

Jolene
05-04-2006, 09:28 PM
[QUOTE=bredalee25] Well to be honest I feel I should have been a girl not because of my physical appearance but rather the way I feel. I look at things from a female perspective. How I handle certain situations how I feel about different topics all indicate to me that i'm female but when I dress i'm just making the outside match the inside.

Thought I would borrow part of your quote Bredalee. Thanks. This fits me quite well as with many of us here I think. Dressing feels so nice but living each day as you describe here ......... yes .......... Jolene ....

KarenNY
05-05-2006, 10:21 AM
Let me count the ways...

For starters I was always small and slender in stature -- in high school I was about 5-4, 5-5 and not more than 120-125 pounds... I would wear falsies and hip padding to present some curves when I was crossdressing... I also had enough "man breasts" to build some cleavage with (all hail surgical tape!)... when I got out of college I was about 135 pounds... Then, once I hit 30 -- blam -- I started to fill out quite a bit and I'm now about 5-6, 170 pounds... so I went from about a juniors size 9/10 in high school, through a size 12, and I'm now about a size 14 or 16, depending on the cut of the outfit.
Also, I have very little body hair -- my arm hair is very fine and light, I don't have a lot of chest hair (easily shaved off), and I used to shave my legs all the time (not anymore, my wife would kill me)...
As for my legs and shoulders, I have always been complimented on them -- guys and girls would compliment my legs when I was en femme, plus my feet aren't very big for a guy -- I wear size 9W women's shoes now. Several salesladies at different bridal shops where I would shop and try on gowns complimented me on how nice my shoulders were (very feminine), and my waist at the time was a very slim 30 inches! I was a perfect size 12 about 10 or 15 years ago!
Then there's my face, and I was often teased for looking rather effeminate or cute when I was younger, especially when my hair was really long. I had a major baby face... however, my facial hair finally caught up to me by the time I was like 20, but until then, I didn't have to shave very often (unless I was dressing for a few days in a row)... Now, forget it, I could grow a pretty good beard or goatee...

janedoe311
05-05-2006, 02:28 PM
Up to age 30 I weight 155 at 6’ 1 inch and was carded at 31 because of a “baby” face. I am 190 lb now and with a corset still have a figure, better than my wifes! If I lost 20 pounds I would look good from the neck down. My face is very masculine, big nose that was broken and had one botched operation on a deviated septum, one bent nostril. I stay out of the sun so my skin looks good. My shoulders and arms are not developed so I have an upper body like a woman. I have little hair on my face, legs (was accused of shaving my legs in high school) and arms, being blond and do not get a 5 o’clock shadow more like a 3 day shadow. I hate to shave and forget all the time. You would think after shaving for 30 years of shaving everyday or about it would be a habit but it is not. I do have a little bit of gynecomastia, not enough though (oops). Not sure what I would do with breasts, my wife would not like them on me and I would have to hide them from my kids. Could just tell her it was gynecomastia and there is nothing I can do about it!

I wear a UV sun swim suit, long sleeve and legs because I am very sensitive to the sun so it would cover up breasts if I could successfully wrap them.

I have had people stop and say “Are you a woman or a man.” Obvious I was a man but because of the gynecomastia in a T shirt they looked like breasts, these people were just being jerks. One was a girl (probably a teen) with a guy and he looked at me with a I am sorry look”, he was black in a “not so nice” black area so I was surprised he was nice. The other was a homeless guy with a shopping cart yelling across the street to me about my breasts and hormone problems, I just kept walking and ignored him.

So because of my height and large hands (extra large gloves and they are tight), and feet size 12 mens US, and face with big nose, I am not passable by any stretch of the imagination and would never go out public. (I did once in a Wonder Woman outfit for Halloween with my kids.) There is a picture of me somewhere on a thread here. Wish I was passable and have considered taking Natureday if nothing else to see if it would work since I have “breasts” and have had lots of extra fat there (even when I was thin), I suspect it would, would not tell my wife though. Also I am sure my T levels have dropped, not that it was all that high anyway. Over the last few years especially since my kids were born I have been very emotional and have tear up at movies and even TV adds, and cried when my kids got hurt and my wife keeps control (she works at a day care and is used to crying kids). So I have wondered what is going on.

I am babbling, I will stop now.

Tina Dixon
05-05-2006, 03:02 PM
I'm big and hairy, but I don't got a tuff guy face, so I can hide my body behind clothing.