PDA

View Full Version : 3 months to go and well on course.

Gemma Rhodes
05-04-2006, 08:25 AM
Hi all.

3 months today on the 4th of August will be my birthday. Last year when I was still a scaredy cat and cowering in the closet I made a promise to myself that I would celebrate my next birthday how I really wanted to...as Gemma. Well, I am well on course for that now so mark the date in your diary. Don't know where exactly yet but all who know me will be invited (though I realise you girls across the pond will struggle to make it), so I can celebrate properly and how I could only have dreamt about last year.

Gemma xx

Joy Carter
05-04-2006, 09:07 AM
Happy Birthday albeit eary gurl ! PS Gemma, is that an English name I have never heard that one before.

:Party: :ukflag: :cheer: :cheers: :gh:

Gemma Rhodes
05-04-2006, 09:46 AM
Happy Birthday albeit eary gurl ! PS Gemma, is that an English name I have never heard that one before.

:Party: :ukflag: :cheer: :cheers: :gh:

Its quite popular over here Joy, pronounced Jemma as if spelt with a J.

Gemma xx

Kieron Andrew
05-04-2006, 10:15 AM
you could always come back to bristol to celebrate it Gemma!!

Sandra
05-04-2006, 10:18 AM
I remember when you first came to Roses, wow, you have come a long way and what a big difference, you should be proud of yourself. :)

Gemma Rhodes
05-04-2006, 10:28 AM
I remember when you first came to Roses, wow, you have come a long way and what a big difference, you should be proud of yourself. :)

Thanks Sandra, I'm just being true to myself now and living my life the way I want to. (Well almost).

Gemma xx

Laurie Ann
05-04-2006, 10:45 AM
Good for you Gemma I know it will be a wonderful celebration. I as one of the girls across the pond will not be able to make it but hoist an adult beverage from me in your honor.

Gemma Rhodes
05-04-2006, 10:52 AM
Good for you Gemma I know it will be a wonderful celebration. I as one of the girls across the pond will not be able to make it but hoist an adult beverage from me in your honor.

I certainly will Laurie. Its your lovely comments to my pictures over the last few months that have given me my new found confidence, so I will definately be toasting you. :cheers:

Thank you.

Gemma xx

Nikki Dee
05-04-2006, 01:59 PM
I'm sure you will make it a great day Gemma...you have earnt it.!!
Love Nikki. xxxx

chattaboxx
05-04-2006, 03:21 PM
Hi Gemma,

well done for getting out there and not being a "scaredy cat" i hope you will have a great day what ever you get up to

Louise

Toyah
05-04-2006, 04:50 PM
OK now who is fishing for a big pressy here then:love: