PDA

View Full Version : New makeup tips from my wife

steffie39
05-04-2006, 12:20 PM
Hi girls,

Last night I was home en-drab and my wife was out shopping at Macy's. It was getting late and I was wondering what was taking her so long. Well next thing you know, she's calling me on my cell phone and she told me she learned a new way to do eyes from the girl at the make-up counter. She had it done on her eyes and she wanted to try it on me. So I then asked if she were going to do that, the could I just dress as Steffie and sleep en-femme as I didn't want to waste eyeshadow on my male face? She said it was OK. :)

I then shaved and put on my make-up foundation and powder like I usually do and left the eyes to my wife. She first put some pink eyeshadow over the upper eyelid, some copper on the lower eyelid, some gold on the outside corners of the eye and a touch of orange on the inner corners. She then blended everything in. I know her eyes looked beautiful from when she had it done at Macy's. She then used dark blue eyeshadow in place of black eyeliner and put it on as dots just over upper and lower lashes with a brush. At the end I loved the way it looked. My eyes didn't have that dramatic effect that black eyeliner usually gave and my combined eyeshadow colors looked nice I thought. I tried to note what she did but may have to practice to duplicate her efforts.

I then put on my lipstick and light blush. She also got me some perfume as a gift (Chance Chanel). I loved the smell and put it on. I then put on my lingerie (panties, bra, green nightgown) and my wig. I then laid in bed with my wife and we watched TV for a while. When she was ready for bed, I asked her if he could also put on her green nightgown (it matches mine) and she did. We then went to sleep. This morning when I got up, I had to go to work and had to take everything off and get a shower.:sad: Oh well, at least I had a fun night that was totally unexpected. :)

Steffie

DonnaT
05-04-2006, 02:06 PM
Very nice Steffie.

I wouldn't suggest sleeping makeup, however. It's bad for the skin and the bed linen. ;)

Holly
05-04-2006, 07:19 PM
What a nice surprise for you, Steffie. I hope you are planning something nice for your wife. BTW, Donna is right about the makeup overnight... but everyonce in a while, it shouldn't be too big a deal. :)

steffie39
05-04-2006, 07:23 PM
I don't sleep with makeup very often and I cover my pillow with a towell. wonder if there is anything legit on the market that will help soften a male face a little (and be more like a female's)?

talkwithmelissa
05-04-2006, 11:06 PM
Very nice story Steffie. I am happy for you. I can't wait to see your new look.

steffie39
05-04-2006, 11:18 PM
Thanks Melissa,

I'm not sure I can do as good as my wife on the first few tries but I tried tonight while wearing my nightgown. A picture was taken wit my new digital camera and I posted it in lingerie section.

To answer Holly's question about planning something for my wife, I am. I'm ironing her pants for tomorrow (while in a nightgown) and tomorrow night I'm cooking her a special dinner after she is done work. Steffie always treats my wife well, especially when Steffie is allowed to dress. :)

Steffie

Josette
05-05-2006, 10:07 AM
As You Know , I am not to good at eye makeup. So I am looking forward to seeing you tonorrow night. Maybe she can do mine . Josette

JoAnnDallas
05-05-2006, 12:43 PM
DonnaT Said
I wouldn't suggest sleeping makeup, however. It's bad for the skin and the bed linen.

If the house caught on fire, he surely wouldn't want the huncky firemen to see him or wife without their makeup on. After all first impressions and all.

Karren H
05-05-2006, 05:27 PM
Grrrrrrrrr Lucky Girl!!!

Love Karren

Laurie Ann
05-05-2006, 07:08 PM
Steffie, that is excellent must be great to have such a supportive SO. Good for you.