PDA

View Full Version : The Bravery

urban gypsy
05-04-2006, 04:07 PM
Hi All
After reading all of your posts over what is almost a year now, I just have to admire the courage alot of you ladies show in just everyday lives.
Getting dressed up in the privacy of your own homes when every one is out because you don't have the full support of the family, this take courage as some one could come home early and you could get caught.
Then there is the next step telling your nearest and dearest that you are a crossdresser, and waiting for the response good or bad. Thats bravery.
Then starting to push the boundaries when out, you know first just underwear. then maybe a blouse or fem top that can be hidden under a jacket,then so on until the first time you walk out the door fully dressed as a woman even if it is only to the garden gate and back.
The first drive round in the car, the trip to the cash point, the walk in the dark, the shopping trip, the night club and so on.By this point close friends might have been told.
IF AN ARMY WAS MADE UP OF THE LADIES FROM THIS FORUM IT WOULD BE THE BRAVEST MOST COURAGOUS ARMY IN THE WORLD.
I know this as I have been through most it, so I would love to be able to throw my arms open and give you all a very big hug:hugs: :hugs: .

P.S tomorrow evening going for a walk by the seafront with Ann Marie so if anyone in the area would like to join us for a gentle stroll and poss fish and chip supper, and the crucial ice cream you are welcome.
personel message me for time and place.

Joy Carter
05-04-2006, 05:07 PM
Emelda you are so sweet !

btmgrl6
05-04-2006, 05:34 PM
Awwwwww thank you so much

Jolene
05-04-2006, 06:35 PM
Hi GYPSY EMELDA. Have not made it to the fully dressed point here yet but I enjoy reading about those who have .. Jolene

Tina Dixon
05-04-2006, 06:40 PM
What you say is so true is it not:thumbsup:

Sharon_Rose
05-04-2006, 07:36 PM
Thank you. Now, the other shoe. Bravery has nothing to do with it. If we were brave we would do it, openly. Bravery is a title that belongs to those who have the courage and conviction to come out despite the results and reactions. [In my humble opinion, only.]

Butterfly Bill
05-04-2006, 09:16 PM
Many years ago, when I was still sneaking around undetected in the dark, I was thinking that a lot of those skills I developed could have made me a good commando fighter.