PDA

View Full Version : I Went Out Last Night

gennee
05-04-2006, 07:42 PM
I went out dressed in public for the first time last night. It was great! I walked around the corner and no one paid attention to me. I felt so relaxed and calm which surprised me. I thought that I would be nervous but I wasn't. I met other gurls who have been out dressed and love being who they are. A number of them can pass quite easily. I want to do it again. We will be going out to a restaurant soon and I can't wait to go. I had fun and loved being with my sisters. I'm going to enjoy it when I go shopping dressed.

Gennee

Jodi Lynn
05-04-2006, 07:49 PM
:^5: Way to go sis !!!!!!!

Karren H
05-04-2006, 07:55 PM
Fantastic!!!! Not turning back now!!

Love Karren

DawnLabelle
05-04-2006, 08:01 PM
Good for you darling, doesn't the wind feel amazing between your legs?. One of the things I love about dressing is how much more you feel your environment, the clothes are thinner and more sensuous, the body hair is gone letting everything touch your skin directly, even when im dressed modestly I feel semi-naked and exposed. Wierd when its written down, but its one of those things I love :)

Dawn

gennee
05-04-2006, 08:22 PM
Good for you darling, doesn't the wind feel amazing between your legs?. One of the things I love about dressing is how much more you feel your environment, the clothes are thinner and more sensuous, the body hair is gone letting everything touch your skin directly, even when im dressed modestly I feel semi-naked and exposed. Wierd when its written down, but its one of those things I love :)

Dawn

You are so right, Dawn. I did feel that way. I felt so feminine.

Gennee

Adrienne Heels
05-04-2006, 08:29 PM
You go girl! That first time is wonderful...you will never forget it.

Kate Simmons
05-04-2006, 08:37 PM
Good for you Gennee! It's great, isn't it? Ericka

Laurie Ann
05-04-2006, 08:38 PM
Now that the Genie is out of the bottle it will never return. Good for you have fun with it.

paulaN
05-04-2006, 08:44 PM
way to go for sure. another sista hits the streets Wooo Hooo. keep on gurlen hun.

Kaitlyn Michele
05-04-2006, 10:31 PM
good for you !!! pls have fun !!!!

i love getting lost in being out and girly!

btmgrl6
05-04-2006, 11:01 PM
you'll be addicted in no time....wooohoooo

michelle19845
05-05-2006, 07:25 PM
sounds like you made it ! hope you had fun.

bredalee25
05-05-2006, 07:30 PM
Great to hear you had fun keep up the good work and you'll be so addicted to it you won't want to go home and take your girlie stuff off ttfn

gennee
05-06-2006, 11:11 AM
you'll be addicted in no time....wooohoooo

I am addicted! I want to do it more often.

Gennee

gennee
05-06-2006, 11:15 AM
sounds like you made it ! hope you had fun.

I did have fun, Michelle. We are going out to a restuarant soon. I can't wait. I also want to go shopping dressed up.

Gennee

gennee
05-06-2006, 11:17 AM
Great to hear you had fun keep up the good work and you'll be so addicted to it you won't want to go home and take your girlie stuff off ttfn

That may happen someday, Bredalee.

Gennee

steffie39
05-06-2006, 02:35 PM
Congrats Gennee,

Going out can be addictive, yes.

You'll find that shopping en-femme is so much fun. )

It's also more practical. This way you can see how an outfit looks on you and if it fits perfectly or not. No more returning things later because they don't fit.

Keep up the good work and happy trails!

Steffie

Julie York
05-06-2006, 06:17 PM
Oh for heavens sakes give us some details!!! Please.

(You'd make a rubbish novelist."Some bloke came into a room and killed someone." The End.)

I am pleased for your excitement but it's like "Oh btw I won a million pounds today".

What corner did you walk round? Who were these people that you suddenly met that you are going for a meal with?

It's so frustrating when someone just drops a line.."I went out dressed today" with no explanation and we are expected to leap about with glee. I want to KNOW more. What's your story? Don't sell yourself short. How did it come about? Who did you meet, where? Details details. We want to share it.