PDA

View Full Version : Scars.....

sierracd6
05-04-2006, 09:11 PM
Hi everyone, This is my first post. I have a question about scars left by breast forms. What is the best way to get rid of them?

Koneko
05-04-2006, 09:23 PM
scars? from breastforms? What did you attach them with, epoxy?

If you're meaning breast implants, then there are many commercially available scar removers on the market. Also vitamin E oil (not cream) rubbed on the scar can soften the skin and help it heal better. Works on stretchmarks too from what I hear.

Kate Simmons
05-04-2006, 09:52 PM
I've found that rubbing a moisturizer on my-er-you know before I wear my breast forms helps to stop chapping, etc, if that's what you mean. Especially if I'm going to wear them for an extended time. Ericka

Caitlintgsd
05-05-2006, 12:31 AM
I used to have that same problem until I stopped attaching them with a nailgun.

Actually while at the pharmacy the other day I noticed a few products specifically for diminishing scars.

btmgrl6
05-05-2006, 12:55 AM
speaking of breast forms. I have two sets (pals) one small one large.(B&C cup) I like to go braless, I can attach the smaller ones with a medical adhesive, and they stay pretty well . The larger ones are a little heavy and don't want to stay attached.
Has anyone found a way to attach the larger forms so that they stay attached?
I've tried the medical adhesive and two sided tape. Has this question already been addressed and I have missed it somehow?
The quetion might be moot as I am planning on getting implants very soon, but until then can anyone help?

steph