PDA

View Full Version : What do you use for breasts if you don't have forms

bredalee25
05-05-2006, 07:25 AM
Hi all I was just wondering what those of you use for breasts if you don't have forms? I just ordered my first pair of forms on ebay and use baloons filled with water a bit heavy but give me the look I want. I hope the forms I bought give enough of a bustline or i've spent fifty dollars for nothing ttfn

Kate Simmons
05-05-2006, 07:38 AM
I have five sets of forms now but I used to use pantyhose, tissues, rubber gloves filled with antifreeze and even "custom cut" some out of foam rubber. Where there is a will, there is a way. Ericka

Tina T
05-05-2006, 07:47 AM
Before I'd invested in my first pair of silicon boobs I found the old bird seed in a stocking was best - they seemed to give a more natural weight and shape than anything else I tried.

Jillian310
05-05-2006, 07:51 AM
Dare I confess????? I use nerf balls, I have 2 sizes ~ large for conservative, and these whoppers I am wearing this AM, going out to try to seduce at the mall! LOL LOL :D

FionaAlexis
05-05-2006, 07:54 AM
Brenda

I used to use the very large party balloons - with a 4" or 5" diameter or maybe bigger then fill them with water or blow them up as far as I could so the rubber became a bit more saggy and flabby. Then put gelatine in them. The idea was to get to that sort sloppy level so that they would flop inside the bra and mould against my chest.

The downside is - getting the gelatine to set and stopping it going off cos it smells putrid. There is also that wobbly kids play stuff - Gooh or something similar that mght work inside some kind of a soft plastic or rubber bag.

Fiona xx

btmgrl6
05-05-2006, 09:16 AM
"pals" forms are pretty inexpensive and look great. You can order them straight from the mfg'er.....(super gel products) in Califirnia

Steph

kaitlin
05-05-2006, 09:20 AM
Hello Girls, I haven't invested in forms yet (I want implants real bad) but I have made two nice sets of breasts using knee highs, cotton batting and bird seed. I use a pair of nude color knee highs, stuff and mold in enough of the batting to form a breast of your size choice. Now take the middle of the batting out and replace it with the bird seed, a small type seed is the best, I use about a pound or so each. This gives a good solid feel and the weight to feel real when you wear them. Yet they are soft to the touch. When your done if you take the time to tie a good tight knot it will look just like a nipple through your bra !!! They are cheap and look great, what more could a girl want? Luvs Kaitlin

jillinla
05-05-2006, 09:29 AM
Remember to create the cleavage

DonnaT
05-05-2006, 09:58 AM
Foam, like used for seat cushions. Picked up a block at the fabric store and shaped a couple of forms using a pair of scissors.

MsEva
05-05-2006, 10:00 AM
Used to use rice in an old knee hi, rice in a large balloon, and water balloons..I so love my silicone forms..

Ellie
05-05-2006, 01:11 PM
I've used birdseed in knee highs, water balloons, and Whoopie Boobs (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28600). All with various success.

I got myself PALS (www.supergelproducts.com) for my b-day and I just love them!

Inexpensive and soooo much more comfortable and quick then the home-made versions.

karen fox
05-05-2006, 01:29 PM
I have only had a pair of forms for just under a year now, but before that, all I used to wear was a silky slip screwed up in each side of a bra! very inexpensive, very easy to fashion and easy to hide!
Not QUITE as good feel as a form, but still allowed my to pretend I had a pair of breasts of my own all through puberty and into "womanhood"!
Just thought I'd share that with everyone! LOL!:happy:

Robertacd
05-05-2006, 01:37 PM
I have three sizes, all made with flax seed inside cut off knee highs. They have a nice weight, warm to body temprature, and comform to any good bra ro a very realistic. I can even use the knot as a nipple bump if I feel like it.

They are really dual propose. My wife uses them for her cramps by heating them in the microwave for a couple minutes. Thera-boobs she calls them.:happy:

Karren H
05-05-2006, 03:53 PM
Well I have breast forms and I still use these especially to produce cleavage.....take 2 knee high stockings and partially fill them with fine bird seed and tie a knot. Then with a tight pushup bra place the sac under your breast. Check out my photo on http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/karrenhutton/detail?.dir=635c&.dnm=3f99.jpg&.src=ph for an example of how its done.

Love Karren

SherriePall
05-05-2006, 05:52 PM
When I was much younger, I rolled up socks for each side. Next I had a pair of Nerf balls. Then I tried water balloons. Now I have a pair of enhancers from VS. One day I'll graduate to forms.

Faye Emmette
05-05-2006, 05:54 PM
Perhaps someday buy some breast forms but bygosh, my sewn socks of seed've shaped me for decades. Nice weight and feels good going over bumps when riding the bike. :D

jenny_centaur
05-05-2006, 06:09 PM
I use a pair of 40 denier tights stuffed down each cup. It works a treat with a padded bra, plus I have two spare pairs of tights handy when I'm out!

Kate Simmons
05-05-2006, 07:03 PM
Perhaps someday buy some breast forms but bygosh, my sewn socks of seed've shaped me for decades. Nice weight and feels good going over bumps when riding the bike. :D
Wow, I thought I was a clever "muffin". You girls are downright ingenuis. Never though of the birdseed trick. Very nice. Ericka

bredalee25
05-05-2006, 07:33 PM
wow so many different methods and all are good ones in their own right I too never thought of the bird seed idea if i didn't just buy forms on ebay i'd give it a try ttfn

Karren H
05-05-2006, 07:59 PM
wow so many different methods and all are good ones in their own right I too never thought of the bird seed idea if i didn't just buy forms on ebay i'd give it a try ttfn

Well try it anyway, breast forms don't give you cleavage so if you want to wear those low cut tops.......
Try this http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/karrenhutton/detail?.dir=635c&.dnm=3f99.jpg&.src=ph

And Get this....hehehe

Love Karren

TGMarla
05-05-2006, 08:52 PM
I sawed off a pair of pantyhose, and filled the bottoms with rice. I still use them. They work fine. I may one day get a set of forms, but whatever.

Kate Simmons
05-06-2006, 02:17 AM
Well try it anyway, breast forms don't give you cleavage so if you want to wear those low cut tops.......
Try this http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/karrenhutton/detail?.dir=635c&.dnm=3f99.jpg&.src=ph

And Get this....hehehe

Love Karren
Hi Karren, Nice Pic. At least we have the underwear issue resolved, boxers and jockeys notwithstanding. Yeesh! Love, Ericka

Joy Carter
05-06-2006, 04:13 AM
I have used rice in a small plastic lunch bag the up side is if you get lost and hungry you can eat your boobs. Oh And LOL

stephanie100
05-06-2006, 04:32 AM
Before I had forms I used the nylon scrunchies from most chemists normal use is for washing in the shower.
Steph

Maureen Henley
05-06-2006, 05:30 AM
Before I got forms, I used to use partial bags of rubber bands. Good weight, slightly flexible, and the knot made a passable nipple.

vet
05-06-2006, 05:49 AM
Water balloons! In 40 years I've only had two "leak". By carefully tying them twice I make perfect nipples and can adjust the size of my breasts as desired by filling them as much or little as I want. The feel and weight is wonderful.

I just found a new Just My Size "gel Strap" in size 44DDD. It is a little smaller cut than some but I enjoy it very much.

Works fine for me . . .

Bridget
05-07-2006, 11:23 AM
Cut off feet of pantyhose filled with rice. I also use the waist and thigh section of same pantyhose to make a gaffe.

MarciGrrl
05-07-2006, 12:19 PM
..... what more could a girl want?

Real ones, honey! :kiss:

Marci

Lawren
05-07-2006, 05:19 PM
I just recently bought a Water Bra that feels and looks quite natural.

Eugenie
05-07-2006, 05:26 PM
I use "push up" bras. Being rather on the plump side, this type of bra, as indicated by its name, pushes up my breasts in a 38 C size chest...

There is a couple of pictures of me that illustrate what I'm saying in the "Gallery" and in the "Lingerie" section of Crossdress.com

Love.

Eugenie

sierracd6
05-07-2006, 06:57 PM
Good deal....I spent over 300............but am very happy with them....My ex thinks they are the next best thing to real

FionaAlexis
05-07-2006, 08:10 PM
Water balloons! In 40 years I've only had two "leak". By carefully tying them twice I make perfect nipples and can adjust the size of my breasts as desired by filling them as much or little as I want. The feel and weight is wonderful.

Leaking was never a problem but I did have one burst. It was in a shopping centre car park as I was getting out of my car some years back. Fortunately no one saw it happen and I got back in the car and headed home. After that I put one balloon inside another with a small layer of air in between - but it wasn't quite the same.

Fiona xx

bredalee25
05-07-2006, 08:18 PM
keep those ideas coming girls i'm getting educated just reading these replies thank you all so much for responding to this ttfn

wildtranny
05-08-2006, 04:39 AM
hi everyone, i have tried many things to stuff my bras but haven't found anything better than bubble wrap. You know the stuff that you get inside of packages in the mail. I find that the bubble wrap feels very real.

Melora
05-08-2006, 05:11 AM
Water baloons for me!, I just love the feel of them within my bra!:)

Gurly
05-08-2006, 09:12 AM
Cotton balls. They fill out nicely but have no weight to them. Quite perky.