PDA

View Full Version : Female hourglass figure

taren
05-05-2006, 07:48 AM
Good morning ladies, i was wondering if there is anything on the market to produce the female figure, what i mean is , have you ever noticed a female walking in front of you or at a store , or could be anywhere and you said to yourself, i would kill for a body like that , lol, what i'm looking to acheive is the look of the female [ hourglass]body so to speak figure, i want the nice thighs and legs along with the [ poochie] stomach,the back half would be great also,, the breast i really do not want that big, small there is good for me , but just the nice female figure. i did notice they sell femcurve, which is very expensive, , so i'm asking you girls for any help. :hugs: and :love: , Taren

Caitlintgsd
05-05-2006, 09:09 AM
I use a corset to tight lace it in. I generally wear more flowing skirts so I don't worry about hip padding. My hips and butt are kinda big anyway. The corset also pushes whatever you have up top, up, so you get cleavage too if you have enough up there.

Teresa Amina
05-05-2006, 09:22 AM
A cincher or corset for the middle, padding such as a Veronica below and some nice silicone forms above. Most the time I don't bother with pinching the middle but still am Curvy with the other two.

MsEva
05-05-2006, 10:07 AM
I guess a proper corset will make all the difference. I know that I don't have, nor will ever have the hourglass figure. I am rather tall at five eleven and feel more comfortable with my thin frame. But if you go the corset route, get a good one with back lacing and boning.

EricaCD
05-06-2006, 08:39 AM
It really depends on how much comfort you are willing to sacrifice in order to get the look. If you don't mind the discomfort (at least while you are getting used to it), a corset will likely yield the best results. To get the proper hip and bottom definition, you will need one of the Veronica pads. I'm personally not too crazy about them, but in terms of presented image I have to admit they yield the best results.

A better tradeoff in terms of comfort/practicality (and what I do when trying to present a more feminine curve) might be a waist cincher coupled with the padded panty sold by Fredericks, VS and lots of others. It won't be quite as dramatic, but it's relatively painless and not nearly as expensive.

Good luck!
Erica

taren
05-06-2006, 09:29 AM
i'm sorry ladies , what i meant was , i want a female body , [ figure], i do not think i would want to use a corset, i want the real thing.i want the legs , thighs, tummy, butt, soft skin, hair, of a female. isn't this what every girl wants.sorry if i confused anyone+?

rachellenicole
05-06-2006, 09:50 AM
I would recomend a healthy diet, exercise and it sounds like you are wanting a magic pill to transform your figure to be more fem. I know hormones will do that to some extent.

Rachelle

Kate Simmons
05-06-2006, 09:57 AM
Hi Taren, I used to think about a lot when I was considering transitioning. Now that I've decided I don't want to do that, I just have to work with what "Mother Nature" gave me the best I can. The other girls had some great suggestions and I've done all of the above at one time or another. I get surprised sometimes by the results of my efforts which are kind of rewarding in themselves. Enjoying being who you are is the main thing, looks notwithstanding.. Take care, Ericka

Scotty
05-06-2006, 10:15 AM
Hormones will do that for you, but I can't tell anyone to just jump on them - that's a personal decision...
I've been taking them for about 6 months now and I have achieved SOME of those things.

I used to have a beanpole figure and I hated it, now I have thighs, the backside, and AA cup size. I measured my hips the other day, went from 35.5 to 38" but that's the backside being measured too :)

I take a VERY light reigment, just one tiny 2mg pill, and an aspirin with it.

Be careful if that's what you choose, I like how I feel now, inside and out.

btmgrl6
05-06-2006, 10:27 AM
Yup
Hormones would be about the only thing that you can do to get the desired effect. Like the others I have to warn you..they are dangerous.
And the changes that they effect may be permanent. They are really not something to fool around with. If you decide to go that route,do it right. get them through a Doctor so he can monitor you for any adverse effects.
There are many helpful sites on the internet that explain the dangers. Check them out.

Steph

Jennaie
05-06-2006, 10:32 AM
What hormones will do for you depends very much on your age. If your young, they can do quite a bit. If your older, they don't do much.

bredalee25
05-06-2006, 10:37 AM
hormones and a sex change are what you want hun thats the only way to get all those things you've listed as for me i'm happy being a part time girl even though my tickle.com results say i'm 96% female in the brain department I still like dressing for a bit and then go back to drab yuk!!!! but it's my way of life for now ttfn

Kristen Kelly
05-06-2006, 11:23 AM
i'm sorry ladies , what i meant was , i want a female body , [ figure], i do not think i would want to use a corset, i want the real thing.i want the legs , thighs, tummy, butt, soft skin, hair, of a female. isn't this what every girl wants.sorry if i confused anyone+?

Use or a corset and tight lacing will alter even bone structure if worn for extended time. diet and hormones will chance much over time. You did say you wanted a figure to die for this comes close.

Caroline Simmons
05-06-2006, 11:50 AM

But the the male skeleton is not like a female. bigger torso. shorter legs. if they were a magic pill I would use it

Caroline xx

taren
05-06-2006, 02:14 PM
You girls are my best friends and i will take into consideration on every thing you have told me , i'm not a spring chicken ,lol, but these feelings just will not go away. i love everyone of you and would like to meet everyone someday.:hugs:

steffie39
05-06-2006, 02:43 PM
Taren,

Exercising can still do some good. At least it is safer than hormones. That's what I've been doing. I have a little more of an hour glass figure though (compared to before) but obviously not perfect. I'm 6 f 1 in. I used to weigh like 225 lbs but now I'm 174. For a male this is good but as I want more of a female shape, I'm going to try and get into the 160's or (dare I say) mid 150's. I'll see.

Good luck with whatever you decide. :)

Steffie

jeniinnylons
05-06-2006, 02:48 PM
Good morning ladies, i was wondering if there is anything on the market to produce the female figure, what i mean is , have you ever noticed a female walking in front of you or at a store , or could be anywhere and you said to yourself, i would kill for a body like that , lol, what i'm looking to acheive is the look of the female [ hourglass]body so to speak figure, i want the nice thighs and legs along with the [ poochie] stomach,the back half would be great also,, the breast i really do not want that big, small there is good for me , but just the nice female figure. i did notice they sell femcurve, which is very expensive, , so i'm asking you girls for any help. :hugs: and :love: , Taren

I saw a report on one of those news programs that women themselves are looking at how to get the hourglass figure. They said that the bodies are changing and eventually it will be gone.

ReginaK
05-06-2006, 03:14 PM
But the the male skeleton is not like a female. bigger torso. shorter legs. if they were a magic pill I would use it

Caroline xx

Premarin. As close as you can get to a magic pill.

fancy nancy
05-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Often,Iwill wear a tight fitting girdle(I have 2 of them).This usually makes my waist look smaller than it actually is. I have started taking diet pills to lose some fat around my stomach. Since taking the pillls, I can fit better in my clothes without having having to suck in my stomach to button up my pants. Hopefully ,I will lose more of my body fat. I have thought about buying a corset but haven't done it yet. :hugs:

Kate Simmons
05-06-2006, 04:23 PM
You girls are my best friends and i will take into consideration on every thing you have told me , i'm not a spring chicken ,lol, but these feelings just will not go away. i love everyone of you and would like to meet everyone someday.:hugs:
Taren, A lot of us here are not spring chickens but feel that hopefully, we are cute little chicks. It takes patience and perseverence for sure but the results are hopefully satisfying for ourselves if nothing else. Enjoy being the woman within. EKR