PDA

View Full Version : When is Time Right

stefi
05-05-2006, 02:39 PM
Just a question from a closet CD , How do you know when the time is right to venture out ? Been dressing for a number of years now ,just doesnt seem to be enough now .For you CD that dress all the time no problem but us closet CD it is . I guess im just scared of being caught . HELP !!!! Stefi :)

DonnaT
05-05-2006, 02:41 PM
The time is right, when you are no longer scared of being caught.

Tina Dixon
05-05-2006, 02:52 PM
The time is right, when you are no longer scared of being caught.

Donna you just said it best:thumbsup:

ColleenCD
05-05-2006, 02:52 PM
Stephi,

DonnaT is right. When the rewards out weigh the risks, then it's the right time. But only you know when that is.

Colleen

bredalee25
05-05-2006, 02:59 PM
steffi, I speak from experience I went out dressed for a drive at night ya know late when you think I'll get away with it. Thats true most of the time but not this time my legs got crampy so I pulled off into a little park to get out and strech them when a car turned down the lane into the park so I hurridly got back in the pick up and started to leave when the car pulled up behind me blocking me in of course. The door read police and the officer walked up and shined his light in the window. there was no hiding now I was busted. He asked for my ID which i got out of my purse and handed to him and he ran a check on me. Told me the park closes at ten o'clock and reminded me to not enter it in the future and I drove off. I bet he had some talking to do to the other cops about it lol But you know it was sort of cool to be seen by someone who didn't even metion it ttfn

LaceyDee
05-05-2006, 03:03 PM
It is certainly a fear of mine to get busted while dressed, but I do it anyway!! I LOVE it (being out while dressed)!! The best

Laurie Ann
05-05-2006, 03:42 PM
The best time imo is when you feel most comfortable with yourself.

Siobhan Marie
05-05-2006, 03:55 PM
The best time imo is when you feel most comfortable with yourself.

I couldn't agree with that more.

:hugs: Anna x

Maria-Christina
05-05-2006, 04:00 PM
The time is right when you are sitting on the sofa looking all dressed up and no where to go. You think to yourself this is just not enough!:happy:

Maria

KimberlyS
05-05-2006, 04:19 PM
Stefi, you will be ready when You are ready.

Some stay in the closet all their lives and are either comfortable there or just too scared to come out.

Some come flying out of the closet quickly with a bang and say her I am. Some looking like guys in dresses and do not care.

Some underdress or do a unisex clothes look.

And others just wander out when they are darn good and ready. And only you will know when you are ready because you will come out.

Do not worry about it, as you are who you are. Enjoy what you have for the time. It may be all that you want and if not you will change.

KimberlyS - CD

Kate Simmons
05-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Stefi, I agree with the other gals that when the time is right, you will make your decision to venture forth. My first extended time was pretty neat. Not only did I make the decision to do it, but drove over an hour to get there and spent about four hours there( A Renaissance meeting) and an hour back home. In the course of events, I interfaced with several people as my femme self and had a positive experience. Your first time may not be like that but you will know when you are ready. I had an overwhealming need to express myself and be accepted and It worked out well for me. I wish you well and don't forget that all of your sisters are here to support you. Take care, Love, Ericka

michelle19845
05-05-2006, 07:12 PM
i used to think i'd never go out,but i was alone all dressed up and had nothing to do.had been stressed out from work and heard of a glbt club nearby.i went out at night and was fem head to toe.just think where the best place to go is and what places you shouldn't take a chance on.if you know someone else that's in the same boat as you,have them lead the way if they've gone out and passed.you'll get the feeling that you're not too worried and you'll feel confident to do it and not be "what if" about things.a feeling of confidence will be your best friend when it's time.

good luck,
michelle19845