PDA

View Full Version : It's a waxing frenzy!!!

AllisonUK
11-12-2004, 08:11 AM
gone

Aly
11-12-2004, 08:21 AM
Good luck Alison, I started getting my legs waxed professionally about 4 years ago and I go every 4 weeks now. I can't imagine how I ever did without it. It stings but it's worth it.

Rachel Elizabeth
11-12-2004, 08:29 AM
Once you start, you won't want to stop.

I started with the brows and then moved to a body wax...including bikini wax.

Enjoy. I am booking one for Tuesday next week.

Hugs

Fiona K
11-12-2004, 09:43 AM
Good Luck Allison,
Have "fun"!! Brave girl!!
Love
Fiona

Wenda
11-12-2004, 09:51 AM
Sounds great. The lady that did my last pedicure (not essential for femme, but just a bit of a treat) had a fellow coming in after me for a chest wax. I described my own horror story with the do-it-yourself waxstrips in an older thread. Dont go there! Ended up gluing my butt together! then to the bedsheet! anyway, the hair battle continues, I have to pay for all my shoes, gloves, coats, bras, etc that I went a little crazy on eBay for before I can give myselft the luxury of a waxing. In the meantime, I have been using a Jergens 'between shaves' cream that does seem to really slow down the regrowth on legs and butt. I use it like an afterbath moisturizer.
Good for you. We will be expecting pics. wenda.

Sharon
11-12-2004, 01:04 PM
Way to go Allison!
I'm a "do-it-yourselfer" when it comes to hair removal and nails, so I admire your confidence. Even when I get to the point where I'm confident enough to go out amongst the masses, I think I'll continue doing both at home, simply because I like doing it myself. I guess it's the same reason I do my own woodworking, yardwork, etc.

Sharon
11-12-2004, 01:44 PM
I'd be happy to! I can only afford to walk though, so it's going to take a while to get there! :)

Sharon
11-12-2004, 02:38 PM
I have to go the long way around if I have to walk. Make it February 2006, if I get started now!

JennyCD
11-12-2004, 02:41 PM
Let us know how it goes. I'm considering the wax tjing, strictly "do it yourself", I'm not quite up to going to a shop yet.

Wenda
11-13-2004, 05:04 PM
I'm a handi-dandy-kinda-girl, but the do-it-yourself waxing was a wreck! I bought a package of parissa strips (with 4 free strips!), read the instructions, and applied them to my cleavage area. Removed them. All I had to show was sticky cleavage....re-read the instructions...oh...you need hair at least 1/4 inch long!?..two weeks growth...No Problem!!...my butt has hair a lot longer than 1/4 inch and about 35 years old!...Try again....apply...wait...remove...oh shit!! that stung...what the...??? about three hairs on the strip...remove the other one...ouch...same results... oh well, roll over, have a bath, go to work...bloody hell!!!...I'VE GLUED MY BUTT TOGETHER!!!...roll over again...oh no!!! now I have glued my glued-together butt to the bed sheet!!!... Re-re-read the fricking instructions.... clean with vegetable oil... good grief. Forcibly remove the sheet. Get the canola oil from the kitchen. Apply a generous amount to my butt. Separate my cheeks!! yay, now I can crap again!... do an oil scrub, then soap, then the tub....good thing I don't have video surveillance in my bathroom. All I can say is "READ THE USELESS FRICKING INSTRUCTIONS, HAVE VEGETABLE OIL READY, AND BE PREPARED TO BE HUMBLED!!. wends.