PDA

View Full Version : What if.....

btmgrl6
05-05-2006, 06:17 PM
A lot of us ask for advice concerning coming out to our So'S. What if the shoe were on the other foot. Suddenly the beautiful gg you married says to you...I want to dress like a man,bulk up,grow a mustache and go-tee,chop off my beautiful hair and parade around town with you for all to see. How many would accept this?
GG's marry the man of their dreams, handsome,strong,masculine, they want to feel safe and protected...and then here you come in a dress. It goes against everything they were ever taught.
Is it possible that a gg would see her so's dressing as a reflection on her? What if her friends or co-workers found out?

your thought?

janedoe311
05-05-2006, 06:28 PM
Only if I could dress up as a woman!

Jennaie
05-05-2006, 06:46 PM
First of all, this would be a rare occurance, but if did happen, I would accept it with open arms, I can't expect a woman to accept me for who I am and not accept her for who she is. There must have been something that attracted me to her to begin with. So why not explore the person who she persives herself to be?

btmgrl6
05-05-2006, 06:49 PM
I can't imagine the turmoil this might cause. I m single and out there. plain as day. What you see is what you get, so this has never been an issue for me. I don't mean to say that I am doing it better than someone else. It's not about right or wrong. Iam just saying that my situation is different.
I don't envy that task that you have at hand, and more power to you.
One last thought....what if your crossdressing is deeply rooted and your SO just can't accept it?

Steph

btmgrl6
05-05-2006, 07:01 PM
The question wasn't would you as a crossdresser accept her as a crossdresser
would you as a gm accept her as a crossdresser. That's what we are asking them to do. I am trying to get at is how hard it must be for a so called"normal" (for lack of a better term) gg to accept her husbands cd'ing after the fact
(after marrying him) Maybe it's a dumb question, or maybe it's a question that we can't answer because we have both a masc and fem side to us. Or maybe that's what we would want to happen so we say sure i'd go with it.

Steph

Joy Carter
05-05-2006, 07:12 PM
I'd go for it but no football Sundays where all her/his boie friends came over and ate pizza, drank beer and watched the game on the big screen. No I want some attention take me shopping the car needs washing the grass cut paint the house and take out that garbage! You sead nothing about a role reversal but it would come naturaly. LOL !!!!

btmgrl6
05-05-2006, 07:17 PM
You totally missed the question. go back and re-read the thread. It wasn't about her accepting you... it was about you accepting her if she suddenly came out of left field and told you she was a crossdresser. her being a crossdresser,you not being a crossdresser.
At the risk of repeating myself.....What if the shoe were on the other foot?
Steph

Melinda G
05-05-2006, 07:26 PM
Excellant post. Which is why I always recommend keeping it a secret. I've said it before, but it's worth repeating. When your SO sees you "en femme", she may or may not accept it. But she will never see you in the same way again. Stop looking for acceptance and approval!

Lilith Moon
05-05-2006, 07:49 PM
I would love that to happen because it would mean that she understands my crossdressing. We could go out as him and her :D cool !

Even if I didn't CD I would support her...no problem.

DawnLabelle
05-05-2006, 08:31 PM
Excellant post. Which is why I always recommend keeping it a secret. I've said it before, but it's worth repeating. When your SO sees you "en femme", she may or may not accept it. But she will never see you in the same way again. Stop looking for acceptance and approval!

I can't tell if this was sarcastic or not........ you're advocating a life of hiding in the closet?

does this count as a thread hijack?, sorry if it does!.

As for answering the original question, if my (future) wife were to come out to me as an FtM cd'er, I'd be totally ok with it up to a point. I would draw the line at permanent body modification as well as horomones, and well, I'm not sure how I would feel about 24/7 crossliving. I would definetly want to still have a beautiful woman that would enjoy getting dressed up pretty and feminine for a night out (with me as her dashing gentleman), but if she was totally against all form of femininity then I wouldn't be able to deal with that.

I think the idea of me as Dawn, and my SO going out as a man to a t-friendly club sounds like a blast, and it could also offer a hell of alot of interesting opportunities in the bedroom.

But in the end, I still do like my masculinity and my guy side, and even if my SO was a FtM, I would want her to also still enjoy her femininity.

Dawn

Faye Emmette
05-05-2006, 08:40 PM
I feel that as the person I know and Love, it wouldn't bother me in the least.
If my girl wanted to be a boy, as long as it didn't interfere with our Love, I have no qualms at all !!

btmgrl6
05-05-2006, 08:45 PM
You wouldn't be "Dawn, you'ed be that handsome masculine guy you mentioned. She being the CD... you being the gm. If you m2f crossdress and she f2m crossdresses there probably wouldn't be an issue.

Steph

SoCalSuziCD
05-05-2006, 08:45 PM
You totally missed the question. go back and re-read the thread. It wasn't about her accepting you... it was about you accepting her if she suddenly came out of left field and told you she was a crossdresser. her being a crossdresser,you not being a crossdresser.
At the risk of repeating myself.....What if the shoe were on the other foot?
Steph

I believe that as long as the GG keeps her crossdressing part time like many of us do and as long as she doesn't want to change the role of sexual orientation, preferences on day to day life, I think we should accept them as they accept us. Wouldn't you think so?

On the other side, if I wasn't a crossdresser, and she was, Hmm, that would be a tough question. I guess it would take me a time to think.

btmgrl6
05-05-2006, 08:49 PM
Suzi
That was the question, you don't cd she does. and thank you
Steph

DawnLabelle
05-05-2006, 09:12 PM
You wouldn't be "Dawn, you'ed be that handsome masculine guy you mentioned. She being the CD... you being the gm. If you m2f crossdress and she f2m crossdresses there probably wouldn't be an issue.

Steph

Oh whoops!!, sorry about that. Ok, lemme think about that....

.... ok, thought about it. My answer would be the same, I'm still bisexual, as long as I could still enjoy her femininity, and she would still treat me by dressing up for a night out, or for a night in :evil:, then I would be ok with it as a part time thing. And it could still perhaps satisfy my bi urges, so that would be cool.

Basically, I want the person to be ok with who they are as both sexes if thats what they want. Im ok with her loving her masculinity to that point, but I dont want her to hate her femininity.

Dawn

btmgrl6
05-05-2006, 09:17 PM
Dawn....we're gettin closer to an answer here. Is she bi-sexual? If she isn't ..you can't be either. You are a straight gm...she a bi-sexual cd. could you hang with that?

Steph

DawnLabelle
05-05-2006, 09:24 PM
Dawn....we're gettin closer to an answer here. Is she bi-sexual? If she isn't ..you can't be either. You are a straight gm...she a bi-sexual cd. could you hang with that?

Steph

Ok, I'll play this game ;). This is tough because, well, im a bi cd'er. I'd have to base my answer on how I see straight GMs respond to bi people, MtFs, FtMs, which is no, I would leave. I believe that my softness and openness is a direct result of the bi and cd feelings I've had most of my life, if I was a "regular" boy I would have definetly liked my women soft obediant and dumb and very feminine, thats the message I got alot as a kid.

of course we'll never know, maybe real love and respect would win out in the end, its kind of an impossible question, fun one though.

Dawn

btmgrl6
05-05-2006, 09:34 PM
Dawn
thanks for playing I hope eveyone knows that the question was hypothetical and was only meant as a poser.....i was just snappin some bra straps so to speak.
But honestly I have mulled this over and like i said...a tough thing to deal with.
In a case where it's accepted.... good for you
in a case where it's not....somebody is bound to get hurt.

Steph

ReginaK
05-06-2006, 12:14 AM
I'd be all for it.

stephanie100
05-06-2006, 12:25 AM
Id be ok it is how far would she want to take it op or no op issues that need discussing etc but yes great Stephanie would get out more.
Steph

btmgrl6
05-06-2006, 12:38 AM
That's nice. Did you have an opinion on thiis thread?

Scotty
05-06-2006, 12:48 AM
That's nice. Did you have an opinion on thiis thread?

Sure :-)

I think it would be hard, same situation, same feelings but I think it might be harder for genetic women because men have a stereotypical BS thing about being macho.......and women dig that, some part o them somewhere enjoys the "man" part of a man.......and I'm not talking about sex, just the masculinity.

that's my opinion, it's hard, but I dont' think it would be quite as hard as for a wife......

btmgrl6
05-06-2006, 12:53 AM
Harder for gg to what?

DawnRodgers
05-06-2006, 01:15 AM
Well, the answer to that seems simple. If I truly loved her and we connected totally, I would certainly try to accomodate her desires. I'm not afraid of how that would affect my self esteem or what otherts thought of me. Never have been, never will. I often encourage and support ther women in my family, or close acquaintance, to step out of the stereo type, to take a chance, to do what they are best at, to be true to thenselves.
I fell in love with my wifes personality, her gentleness, her deep seated respect and willingness to be considerate of others. Her total commitment to the well being adn care of those close to her. Her sexual proclivities wouldn't matter to me. That's just the outside presentation to the world. What is inside is the most important. If that changed, well thren I might have to rethink the relationship but, I would certainly give her the benefit of a doubt. I, myself, have great consideration for others. Much more so than I see in other males. Maybe that's my fem side. Don'y know, but that is certainly me.
I don't think that we should be so quick to judge others or be afraid of new things. Give people and ideas a chance. Don't be so bound to the old ways and, definitely, give new ideas a chance. Hey, you never know. You might find its something you like.
Dawn

btmgrl6
05-06-2006, 01:22 AM
Does you SO know about and accept your crossdressing?

Kate Simmons
05-06-2006, 01:38 AM
Hi Hon, Just came back from dancing at the club, so missed all of this. In a direct answer to you question, my response is "yes" based on who I am today. My feelings as a MTF CD tell me I would accept my SO if she wanted to dress as a man. That will never happen, however since she is totally a woman and as such cannot accept me as Ericka. I'm more tolerant, at least now. The answer is basically unresolved. I may be able to give you a close "second" however. It's not only acceptance by the SO but also friends and family. I'm trying an experiment. Tonight I went to the club as Ericka en homme, that is Ericka dressed as a man. Not my male self, Richard but my female self as "Eric". I wanted to see the reactions of everyone who Knows me as Ericka. A lot of the reactions were favorable , a lot puzzled, a lot totally confused. Sort of a reverse Victor/Victoria. Most had to do a triple take and asked me what the hell I was doing. I just told them that Ericka wanted to dress like a guy. Talk about mixed reactions.. I tried dancing as a guy but failed miserably as I guess dancing as a woman is "programmed" into me. Anyway, I got this idea from viewing the problems the FTM CD's have on their site. I wanted to see what it is like to walk in their "shoes" a little. I was surprised with the reactions of people even in "sub cultures" like ours, an education really. When questioned if I was going to change, I said no. I'm still the same basic person regardless of what I look like. Most people don't "get it" that you are still yourself but have feelings contrary to the so called "norm" regardless of what group of people it's presented to. The point of this experiment is to see how I'm treated if people perceive me as being different, especially my sisters. Sort of reverse discrimination as it were.While it may come as a shock to some, I've found so far that gender is over rated really and it's the person inside of that counts. I'm going to continue this experiment to see what happens as just doing it once may seem like a novelty to some. Don't worry Hon, Ericka isn't going anywhere but then again, neither is "Eric", at least not yet. Take care, Love, Ericka

sarahjan
05-06-2006, 02:01 AM
Hasn't this happened for real I am sure I rememeber there an article in the press a couple of years ago where both the man and the woman changed sex.

Yes I was right I found a link for it.

http://www.filthball.com/news/991129_sexchange

btmgrl6
05-06-2006, 02:11 AM
please re-read the thread. it's about putting yourself in her place.
Instead of you being the cd...she is the cd. And instead of your attitude on being a cd.you adopt her attiude on cd'ing
How would you react to her coming out as a f2m .Could you accept her.
Don't think as a m2f, but as a gm.

Tamara Croft
05-06-2006, 04:04 AM
Wow, they really aren't getting the question are they??

The question is quite simple, what if YOU MTF CD'S were NOT A MTF CD, just a REGULAR GUY and your PARTNER/WIFE etc says to you one day HONEY IM A FTM CROSSDRESSER.... in other words, the tables turned, shoe on other foot, understandy now?? :rolleyes:

thechrisradcliffe
05-06-2006, 06:12 AM
The dark part of the equation as you all know is that the best part of having a fetish is that you allways know where your going to go. And the worst part is you allways know where your going to go. Women nowdays feast on what interests them, in my experiance the novelty of a tranny allways makes them want to find out more sometimes much more...

Christen

Bev06 GG
05-06-2006, 07:49 AM
Well it was abit long winded and took its time coming, but I guess some people did eventually answer the question you were asking Steph.
On the other hand have you ever thought of this. Generally speaking and I emphasize generally, women can find other women attractive and appreciate that the female form is nice to look at. Im not talking Lesbians here, just normal average run of the mill women. (If there is such a thing).
Men on the other hand, unless they are bi or homosexual, dont look at other men and appreciate their finer features. Therefore, it might be easier for a female to accept a male crossdresser than it would be for a man to accept a female crossdresser. We are not talking just dressing as a man here, I mean going the whole hog and wanting to be a man when dressed as one, such things as faking body parts, wearing aftershave and 5 oclock shadows etc. These surely are things that only a woman would normally be attracted too.
Just a thought and dont want anyone throwing a wobbler, but it does make you think doesn't it? Guess I just got to hand it to CDs they appreciate natural beauty so much that they want to emulate it.
Take care
BEVxxxxx

Clare
05-06-2006, 08:03 AM
A lot of us ask for advice concerning coming out to our So'S. What if the shoe were on the other foot. Suddenly the beautiful gg you married says to you...I want to dress like a man,bulk up,grow a mustache and go-tee,chop off my beautiful hair and parade around town with you for all to see. How many would accept this?
GG's marry the man of their dreams, handsome,strong,masculine, they want to feel safe and protected...and then here you come in a dress. It goes against everything they were ever taught.
Is it possible that a gg would see her so's dressing as a reflection on her? What if her friends or co-workers found out?You raise valid points and I have to say I generally agree with your line of questioning.

I guess why that's why so many wives/GF's can't handle this 'unusual' behaviour. The person they love turns out to be something different to who they thought they knew. That's why I think it's so important to be very careful and prepared if we decide to come out to our loved ones. We always worry about ourselves and possible rejection, rather than how our revelation affects those who are special people in our lives.

Sandra
05-06-2006, 08:16 AM
99% would run a mile :)

...... but Nigella has just said she would support me 100% just as I have done her.

OH aint she sweet:love:

Bev06 GG
05-06-2006, 08:19 AM
You raise valid points and I have to say I generally agree with your line of questioning.

I guess why that's why so many wives/GF's can't handle this 'unusual' behaviour. The person they love turns out to be something different to who they thought they knew. That's why I think it's so important to be very careful and prepared if we decide to come out to our loved ones. We always worry about ourselves and possible rejection, rather than how our revelation affects those who are special people in our lives.
So true Clare,
another thing worth mentioning here too is that traditionally the male has been the head of the household. The strong one that everyone depends on to look after and protect their family. I know that that is deemed to be old hat by many nowadays and very out of touch with reality. However, alot of women do still feel that way and when they find out their fella wants to dress as a woman it sort of pulls the rug out from under their feet. Some GGs do feel uncomfortable with the fact that their big dependable fella is now something totally different to what they first thought he was and the roles have somewhat reversed. Rightly or wrongly alot of women want the man to be the man, you know the old hunting and providing thing. For those of us who know alittle about Crossdressing it doesn't pose a problem because we know that putting a dress on doesn't suddenly turn your partner into a whimp, but for those who know little or nothing, well you know what they say ignorance breads fear.
If a female wanted to change roles it wouldn't affect the head of the household theory would it because he'd still be there doing his normal thing. So unless a mother suddenly wanted to take on the fatherly role there wouldn't really be much of a problem.
BEVxxxx

Bev06 GG
05-06-2006, 08:24 AM
You just made me think Sandra,
I really do not know if my fella would support me because he loves females. So much so that he wants to dress like one. No honestly joking apart, this is a difficult question to pose to a cross dresser because the reason they want to dress is that they are really attracted to everything femme, so how could they accept something so unfemme. Even if they were to pretend that they weren't a dresser for a few moments and think about that question it would be a pretty difficult one to answer because of the mindset. Maybe asking it of a male who wasn't a CD would be a better analagy.
BEVxxxx

FionaAlexis
05-06-2006, 08:26 AM
I don't like change much. I don't like changes in the people around me much. But it happens reasonably regularly and I get on with it.

Assuming I am this macho hetero male in this hypothetical then I don't think I'd handle it very well. I want my woman to be a woman - not a pretend bloke.

Is that the answer your looking for?

Fiona xx

EricaCD
05-06-2006, 09:02 AM
I'd like to think that, if we are truly talking about the love of my life, I would have the good sense to at least not reject her desire out of hand. After all, assuming (as we must here) that I were not a CD, I'm still socially liberal enough that I would not likely have any fundamental moral objection.

I'd definitely need/want to do some reading up (and I'd pray to find the FTM forum here). I would probably insist on some boundaries--none of which I would consider inappropriate if now applied to me--such as not around the kids, not going out in our immediate community, not in family contexts, etc. And I am guessing that I ultimately would not want to be romantically involved with her en homme - though who really knows?

Semi-related point that I made in the FTM forum a while back: we MTF crossdressers often complain about society's lack of understanding, and note the unfairness that ladies can wear men's fashions without incurring social wrath. HOWEVER, I think the stigma on a FTM who really wants to go the whole 9 yards is actually much more severe - perhaps because society has less experience here than with MTF crossdressing. I suspect that however hard it is for our GG spouses to come to terms with our dressing, it might be even harder for a GM spouse the other way around. In addition to the social dimension, I'd have to come to terms with my masculinity and my sexual identity - and I will freely admit that GGs have a better emotional palette to work on these issues.

Or, maybe I am totally mistaken and this thread really does show exactly how profound an issue we are inflicting on our relationships....

Interesting question!

Erica

Lilith Moon
05-06-2006, 09:16 AM

The question is quite simple, what if YOU MTF CD'S were NOT A MTF CD, just a REGULAR GUY and your PARTNER/WIFE etc says to you one day HONEY IM A FTM CROSSDRESSER.... in other words, the tables turned, shoe on other foot, understandy now?? :rolleyes:

OK, but that doesn't make much sense. What the question then boils down to is:

"If you were a different person then how would you respond to a particular situation if your wife were also a different person ?"

What sort of answer could anybody give to that ?

kittypw GG
05-06-2006, 09:28 AM
I don't like change much. I don't changes in the people around me much. But it happens reasonably regularly and I get on with it.

Assuming I this macho hetero male in this hypothetical then I don't think I'd handle it very well. I want my woman to be a woman - not a pretend bloke.

Is that the answer your looking for?

Fiona xx

Lets face it folks, if you were straight non crossdressing men and your wife came out to you as a ftm you would be gone faster than the roadrunner getting away from the coyote. :eek:

I don't see any heterosexual non crossdressing men on the arms of ftm's. I don't think that I have ever seen a group for gm's with ftm so's either.

I just don't think that it would happen. That would mean that a man would have to risk other males thinking that he is gay because he is walking around in public holding the hand of his ftm wife who is "passing in public" as a man.

How about not being able to aford a new car because your ftm wife just bought 10 new jock straps when she has a drawer full already? (And you know it never stops at the jock straps......)

How about how irrating it would be to put up with kissing her when she has facial hair or how embarassed you would be because she can't stop touching her crouch because she feels that that is a typical male gesture?

What if she stopped wanting to have sex because she doesn't have the right equipment in her mind?

The list is endless. And a heterosexual would not stay period. He might for a while but a feminine girl will eventuallyt catch his eye and he will be so out of there!!!

Great post. Keeps everyone thinking. Kitty

Maryanntv
05-06-2006, 10:25 AM
Hi girls, this is my first reply.I signed up a while ago but I was still checking out if this site wasn't about TeleVisions or CompactDiscs :rolleyes:

This is an interesting question though , one I thought about myself a lot and to be honest...I came to the conclusion I would find it very weird.That's why I keep my secret to myself and don't want to bother anyone who's close to me with such a dilemma. I do have to mention that , although I always had the need , the crossdressing didn't dominate my life and I was always able to dose it.

btmgrl6
05-06-2006, 10:51 AM
Girls
First off I'd like to thank all of you for your posts. I got a lot of very interesting and well thought out answers
A few got it,a few missed it entirely. I really wasn't looking for an answer so to speak. My sole intention was to get those of us seeking acceptance from our so or others for that matter was simply.....
To look at it totally through the other persons prospective..only. No more,no less

Thanks again..it was fun

Steph

Jennaie
05-06-2006, 11:04 AM

Understandy now? :haha:

I think this what if is a good conversation piece, but in reality, I can't see it ever taking place. The ftm's know what they want at a very early age, they don't seem to go through a process like the mtf"s do. The question is out of place, I'm not a "normal guy", I don't think like a normal guy and I am not able to answer this question like a normal guy.

I can only respond to this question as a cd. If it happened I would react very much like the GG's have, dress, go out, have fun, but no drugs and no operations. Cross that line and you have nulled our marital agreement.

I could accept it very easily. I could have fun in the bedroom with it, go out with her/him, help him buy clothing, but as a cd, I get to be the girl.:rose2:

btmgrl6
05-06-2006, 12:01 PM
The questions were actually meaningless....the real point to this was

Are you able to look at this thing through the prospective of your SO, and understand that prospective, plain and simple. If you can,you can, if you can't you can't. ...

btmgrl6
05-13-2006, 12:50 PM
The scenerio was hypothetical.....I got a lot of good answers. I got a lot of answers from cd's in cd mindset. Are some of us so far into this that we can't
shift back into gm mode in our thinking just to answer a pretty easy question.
The whole idea of the thread was to make us think what it must be like for our So's to accept us.
It seems that MANY of the replys totally missed it. Could this in fact be a way of avoiding the issue..... you see it, but don't want to see it, in a further effort to justify yourself and your desire to be accepted?

Did that make sense?

Steph

As far as I am concerned ,my male side is gone and forgotten. I can however still access my male thinking side. If a cd still has and deals with his male persona, I have a hard time understanding why they could not access it for the purpose of this thread.

ShortSkirt
05-13-2006, 12:54 PM
Suddenly the beautiful gg you married says to you...I want to dress like a man,bulk up,grow a mustache and go-tee,chop off my beautiful hair and parade around town with you for all to see. How many would accept this?

LOL, I'll answer this one in about a year's time I think. :winking:

Right now I dont think it would bother me, but I'd sure miss her long blonde hair...

tvgirl4fun
05-13-2006, 01:23 PM
I just came across this thread. I can't believe it took 29 posts before Tamara finally explained what was being asked! First off, I don't know if hypothetical (What if . . .?) questions like this can be answered fairly or not. Because you do have a different point of view on the subject. The only ones here that could offer a fair answer are the CDs that are not out to their SOs. Think about it, if she doesn't know that you crossdress, how would you feel if she came out and said she wanted to be a guy (FTM)? Probalby like Kitty answered in post #39.

Let's take it a step further. You crossdress, she knows and accepts it. But she comes home one night and says, "Things are going to change. From now on (meaning ALWAYS/FOREVER), in our home AND social life, you will dress as the girl you want to be, and I will only wear mens clothing. (You can still be a guy when you go to work.) But when we go out to dinner, a ball game, shopping, movies, or have friends over for dinner or a picnic, I'll wear mens suits and jeans, etc. and you will wear the dresses and skirts."

Does that make the question easier to answer?

Jaie

lisa j
05-16-2006, 02:01 PM
Hi Ladies...
just been sitting here reading all these threads and you got me thinking back to last week when i asked my boyfriend how would he feel if i was the one crossdressing? he looked at me and replied you already do - you wear jeans and combat trousers that makes you a crossdresser !! :rolleyes:
after picking my chin up off the floor i walked away out the room with my heart in my mouth! is that really how he sees me? a man :eek:
im a single mum that has to do all the jobs around the house including the gardening,window cleaning,painting & decorating,taking the rubbish out on a monday night!,and all the other stuff..im on kid duty 24/7 and really dont see the point in being in LADY mode when most of the time im in MOTHER/FATHER mode!
am i really spose to be seen dressed up to the nines while im out food shopping and doing housework ??
im not saying i dont dress up all together - but that normally happens when we are going out for a meal, or at bed time when his here with me :winking: :winking:
im going to open a new thread theres a few question i just thought of !

Love Lisa j xxxx

Tracy_Victoria
05-16-2006, 02:22 PM
Really good question, and My answer would be the same As my SO's at present I would try to understand, and probably help, as hse has me.

As much as I enjoy my crossdressing, (Gender illusion?) I found that since I've come here, I enjoy the FtM posts as much as ours. So I'm sure I'd be supporting of such issues. Certianly if at the end of the dressing they returned back to the person I loved, and cared for.

it's more than possible to have a long hair, yet wear a boyish wig, (julia roberts in peter pan comes to mind) but if she wanted it cut in a unsex style then so be it, but some ladies cuts are bordering on this anyway. my current partner shares some of my hobbies anyway, which is why we are together I'm sure, so I probably would stuggle like she does at times, but I'm sure I would understand her goal, and drive, as I think she is mine begining to mine.

I think i would judge her, as I hope she judges me, in my case, I don't want to be a Woman, I don't want to dress full time, just some times, and have a bit of fun doing so, nothing serious, nothing perminant, like implants, hormones, etc. my dressing is just a chance to step out of me, and if that was all they wanted to do, every once in a while, Why Not!

Faye Emmette
05-16-2006, 04:38 PM
The question is quite simple, what if YOU MTF CD'S were NOT A MTF CD, just a REGULAR GUY and your PARTNER/WIFE etc says to you one day HONEY IM A FTM CROSSDRESSER.... in other words, the tables turned, shoe on other foot, understandy now??
From Me..
I feel that as the person I know and Love, it wouldn't bother me in the least.
If my girl wanted to be a boy, as long as it didn't interfere with our Love, I have no qualms at all !!

....... Everything is in Degrees .......

Krissi
05-16-2006, 05:08 PM
Suddenly the beautiful gg you married says to you...I want to dress like a man,bulk up,grow a mustache and go-tee,chop off my beautiful hair and parade around town with you for all to see. How many would accept this?
GG's marry the man of their dreams, handsome,strong,masculine, they want to feel safe and protected...and then here you come in a dress.

:timeout: Actually I don't see this as the same as what most of us do. Most of us put on girly clothes, try and look pretty and act femme and go back to our normal lives. The only change to our bodies we make is some might shave their legs on occasions. So the GG equivelant would be to put on some manly clothes, maybe pad themselves here and there, tuck their hair up under a hat and spread some grease over her face. That would be GG Crossdressing as most of us do it. 0.02

When you're talking Bulking up, growing facial hair you start getting into body modification and that ramps right past a good chunk of us and gets closer to someone wanting to transition. That's a whole different ballgame. My wife is very supportive and encouraging of me dressing, but not of any kind of transition as I am sure most wives are. As for me I would probably think the same way. My wife wants to dress up and stroll around pretending to be a man, thats all well and good, might be fun. But she wants to start drastically changing her body then I might have to play with wife card :chatterbox: and give her the famous...."we have to talk"