PDA

View Full Version : caught

lynnmaid
05-05-2006, 07:44 PM
well today was certainly interesting,I was busy maiding as per my wifes list as she slept (she worked nights) none of us us knew that my daughter had a day off so as I was working in the kitchen the door opened and in she walked saw me and said you need help[(this a secret which i successfully kept from her for 23 yrs)but when she went to the wife she denied any knowledge and said it was a surprise to her,she is saying that her daufgter would alienate her if she agreed,but i've been her maid for 10 yrs so where does that leave me?

bredalee25
05-05-2006, 07:54 PM
well I don't really know what to say here i'm speachless which is so unusual for me i almost always have an opinion don't want to say the wrong thing i guess other than give them some time and see where things are then talk about it with them time heals all wounds ya know so just lay back for now is all i can say ttfn

Karren H
05-05-2006, 08:09 PM
WOW Thats amazing that she didn't freak out on the spot!!! I agree, time to cool it for a while and see how it plays out!!

Love Karren

Wenda
05-05-2006, 08:31 PM
Ouch, betrayal of loyalty. I would say your SO is on the spot, not you. Sorry to hear. This is a watershed moment in the relationshp with your SO. If she is not prepared to be at least somewhat honest with your daughter, she has a real problem. So sorry, hope she can see that some truth is in order! My heart is with you.

SoCalSuziCD
05-05-2006, 08:37 PM
Seems that your daughter might understand u soon enough. Have ur wife talk to ur daughter also :P all together but you in ur male clothe though. That way your daughter stay in denial mode...

TGMarla
05-05-2006, 08:41 PM
Wow! You got caught after only 3 postings! It's a new record!

Faye Emmette
05-05-2006, 08:42 PM
Gosh Lynne I know how I felt when the girlfriend walked in . but that all ended up as a happy story. I hope that this time next week/month/year it will be for you too. And lucky you joined this forum Just-in-Time too :-)
XX
F.

btmgrl6
05-06-2006, 01:38 AM
holdin the S****y end of the stick. Your wife have just been caught wayyyy
off gaurd. and said the first thing that came to mind..happens ya know

Steph

DonnaT
05-06-2006, 08:07 AM
Well Lynn, if you have a D/s relationship, then you'll just have to go along with your wife.

If not a D/s relationship, then I suggest you not make an issue out of it. After all, she is accepting of your CDing.

So, now your daughter knows. Guess what, no more hiding it. Instead sit down with your daughter and explain why you don't need help. Give her the facts on being transgendered.

Now that my kids know, I don't worry about them coming home and walking in on me dressed enfemme. Much easier on the heart ;)

Annesah
05-06-2006, 09:04 AM
Lynn,

I think it's time to chill. Let it play out naturally. Your mutual love and respect will hold you all together through this. Hopefully, a year from now your daughter will be borrowing lipstick from you. Best wishes! Annesah

EricaCD
05-06-2006, 09:20 AM
Words fail me.

It's put up or shut up time for your wife, D/S or not.

Shelly Preston
05-06-2006, 09:24 AM
I agree with most its time to let things settle.
You may in time decide to tell your daughter its something you enjoy and do not need help. If you use this option do it in male mode. I would think long term this is the best option, because there is the chance you will get caught again. Only you and your wife can make that decision.

Good Luck

rachellenicole
05-06-2006, 10:05 AM
I think your daughter needs to be educated about CDing befor she passes judgement on both of you. Seems like your wife was caught way off guard, and that is just what came to mind, to head off a major blow-out. I agree with the others, go easy and have a pow-wow with her, you in drab. I would have some printed literature handy for that. I would have a seperate discussion with your SO prior to that, you do not need to be thrown under the bus again.

Just my 2 cents
Rachelle

Scotty
05-06-2006, 11:03 AM
If it's any consolation, the "You need help", is a catch phrase these days....

it's said in jest as well as serious, but a lot of younger kids say that....that's what caught my eye about your post.