PDA

View Full Version : Just received my new forms

Wenda
05-05-2006, 09:36 PM
OK, some of you know I have a collection, BUT, these are asymetrical! Self adhesive! I have wanted a pair for a year, but they were, like $220 US. Got a pair on eBay for $35 plus shipping! Had them in less than a week. Cross-border! They are described as D, but on me, 40A+, they make a gorgeous 40 C. I have 3 pair larger, 3 pair smaller, 2 pair of nu-bra. I wore them to bed last night, with the 'wings' extending towards my armpits. nice.
I came home tonight after a long day. Shaved, swabbed, dried, put on my A nuforms, modestly wide, giving a nice cleavage. Super-imposed my new forms, but with the 'wings' extending upwards, parallel to my chest, towards my shoulders..... omg!!! Can you be in love with your own boobs?
They are perfect! They are a bit more firm than my size 9 teardrops and my size 5 teardrops from BreastForm Store, but they are still very, very realistic, and incredibly comfortable. I am in love. w.

bredalee25
05-05-2006, 09:57 PM
Thats great honey i'm glad you like them mine are coming I too got em on ebay mine are silcone with nipples can't wait they said they were d cup i hope they are as good as yours. btw mine are my first pair with shipping I paid 49.90 for em not bad I think for the first set hope i love mine as much as you love yours ttfn