PDA

View Full Version : Hair!

Scotty
05-06-2006, 12:22 AM
I've heard people tell me I don't look good in long hair, and there's some truth to that because I didn't DO anything with it, but when I did - it looked GOOD.......but I had to wait like 2 years to get it there........Rod Stewart look as a guy. I want to get back to that point.

So anyone in WA state that can suggest a good stylist that is open to doing my hair up both ways, where I can style it one way and leave it the other?

I dont' want to cut it short again, but if it just grows out straight it's kind of blah looking......

If you watch Stargate SG-1, Samantha Carter has my hair basically. I would not mind having it like that for a while either vs having it long.....

This has been my biggest drawback! :)

Ms. Donna
05-06-2006, 04:26 AM
So anyone in WA state that can suggest a good stylist that is open to doing my hair up both ways, where I can style it one way and leave it the other?

Just find a reputable salon and tell them what you want. No one is going to bat an eye over it.

You are not the first - nor will to be the last - (ahem) 'guy' who's wanted a girl's hair style. Remember, it's a business: if they do a good job and you like it, you'll come back and spend your $$$ there as opposed to their competition.

Love & Stuff,
Donna