PDA

View Full Version : Bored last night so I went out late

steffie39
05-06-2006, 12:06 PM
Hi girls,

I made dinner for my wife last night and was waiting for her to get home from work. It was kind of a boring night. I was watching a baseball game but by 9:30 it was over and there was nothing else on. I then suddenly got a desire to go out (as Steffie). It was too late to go shopping but I thought why not try and go to a local club around my area that is supposed to be TG friendly? I like to dance so I thoutght why not?

Thus I immediately got into the shower, shaved, put lotion on my skin and put on most of my make-up. Plus this was also an opportunity to further practice the new way my wife showed me how to do my eyes a ocuple of days ago (combination of pink, copper, gold and orange all blended) (only 2nd time I tried). She got home as I was finishing my makeup and she ate the dinner I prepared her. I then modeled the outfit I was going out in. I chose dungaree Capri's, tan toeless pantyhose underneath, cute sandals (had blue beads on them-matched my Capri's). I paired it with a white pheasant lace top. I accessorized with small pink earrings, rings, a cute watch, pink bracelet and anklet. My toenails I did in darker pink and my finger nails I did in a lighter shade of pink. After I put on my perfume and wig, I showed my wife and asked her how the outfit (and my eyes in particular) looked. She said it looked good.

I then took of the jewelry and wig, put my male clothes on, gathered my things, said bye to my wife and snuck out the house. It was 11:00 by then.

I went to this club I went to once before (on drag night) and parked my car. As it turned out though, the attendant said to me that on this particular night, the crowd was mainstream (he said 95% straight but no CDers). :( Lucky me, I pick a place that is usually OK for CDers but not Friday night. lol

He said it would still be OK to go in (but it was a young crowd) but I didn't feel comfortable. He then mentioned to me that he is gay and just wanted to let me know so I would be aware but it would still be OK to go in. I said to him that I appreciated him telling me but I also said I was hetero CD and was married. I think he seemed to be surprised at that; I could tell by his look. I guess there are still a lot of people out there (even gay people) that assume that just because you dress up, you are gay. Nothing wrong with that if you do but I know I'm not and most of my friends are hetero like me. It's all a matter of preference.

Anyway, I thanked him and because I was all dressed up and nowhere to go, I asked him if there were any clubs nearby that were OK to go to for CD's. He told me of one in Asbury park so I thought, why not drive there? I did and at least got a couple of hours in. I danced some. After closing, I walked the boardwalk as Steffie. It was by the water. It was nice hearing my heels click and my long hair blowing in the breeze. :)

I then drove home but on the way I noticed a Walgreen's that was opened 24 hrs. I went in and got some makeup that I was getting low on (i.e., like orange flip lipstick I use under my foundation-I hadn't been ale to get any before as all stores were always out of this). I also got some more pantyhose: a girl can never have enough pantyhose :) However, there was no open toe pantyhose (the only thing they didn't have) but I got some other kinds. I also got a few other things.

I then went to the cashier and paid for them. He was very pleasant and after I paid, he said to have a nice evening, I replied in a soft (but still obviously male) voice with a smile: "Thanks, Hun. You too." This was the first time I ever called anyone hun in public dressed as Steffie. I have seen other hetero CD's use that term and it just made them sound more feminine and I wanted to try it. My male subconscious had always prevented me from saying this in the past but this time I overcame it. :) I hope the cashier didn't think I was flirting or anything. lol I know by saying it, it made me feel even more a woman.

Anyway, I then got home and went to bed. It was an enjoyable night. :) Thanks for reading.

Steffie

SherriePall
05-06-2006, 12:40 PM
Steffie -- The mention of Asbury Park brings back childhood memories. My grandparents took care of an apartment building on the Deal Lake end. The last time I was there I was 18. Never dressed there. Didn't even cross my mind back then. But I share your feelings about walking the boardwalk in heels. Anyplace you walk with them on is nice. Thanks for sharing your story.

Kristen Kelly
05-06-2006, 12:49 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=427649&postcount=1

The club you went to in Asbury Park was it Pharoh's, 115 Ocean Ave., Long Branch, NJ (732) 870-6336 they have a drag night too.

Next time on a Friday night give me a call, I cant Stop dancing, would go on short notice.