PDA

View Full Version : She's wearing my clothes

Caitlintgsd
05-06-2006, 05:19 PM
As I was getting my outfit together in preparation to go out the other night I realized that the sweater I'd planned on wearing was missing. I wrote it off as being in the laundry.
My wife, who was attending a meeting that evening, called me and stated that somebody had dropped something in the parking lot and that they were in need of a flashlight. So I grabbed one and took it over to her.
When I arrived I noticed that my wife was wearing my sweater. And a skirt and blouse of mine as well.

Cherry Lynn
05-06-2006, 05:39 PM
You lucky girl, that you two are the same size. My wife has commented several times she wishes we were the same size and I do too. She does borrow things such as jewelry and make-up. Last weekend our daughter got married at home and my wife was getting dressed when I walked in the bedroom and she asked if I had some cotton gloves to put her hose on with as her hands were rough. Of course I did and was so glad to loan them to her. The next thing she needed was lipstick and I just happened to have a shade that suited her. That was the ultimate compliment.

SherriePall
05-06-2006, 05:57 PM
I look at it this way. Just because I borrowed her things for years without her knowing about it, I don't think she should borrow mine now! LOL

Toyah
05-06-2006, 06:04 PM
Just goes to show you cannot leave anything lying about

pattysues
05-06-2006, 07:21 PM
I end up sharing makeup with the wife and my daughter. Funny thing is my daughter doesn't know it's mine. My wife has commented on a few of my skirts that she would like to use, I'd like to see her use them but there about two sizes too small for her right now. I bought one jean skirt with her in mind hopefully she can wear it soon.:happy:

nikisbest
05-06-2006, 07:26 PM
I don't know what it is about it that I like, but I love for my wife to borrow things of mine. She seems to gravitate toward my camis moslty.
Niki

Kate Simmons
05-06-2006, 07:46 PM
Nice! If my wife did that, I'd take it as a compliment. EKR

serinalynn
05-06-2006, 08:36 PM
I just love to have my wife be more helpful in my dressing. shes very tollerent but it's always nice to have her say I look good in this outfit or that outfit.

Clare
05-06-2006, 09:35 PM
My ex wife and I might have been able to share skirts as our waist sizes were close, but for tops and dresses, I was far larger and no chance of sharing in that regard.

When I brought up the idea of trying her makeup (she did not know I was TG), she said makeup shouldn't be shared because of transferring germs, especially via lipstick, and it would contaminate the makeup purity.

Carol Sue
05-06-2006, 10:48 PM
I'd just like to see my wife in a skirt occasionally let alone my skirt

Connieminiskirts
05-06-2006, 10:57 PM
very familiar, except that my wife is always borrowing a blouse of mine and sometimes a skirt. Dont bother me, I "borrow" hers too!!! and earrings, makeup etc.......

allisonrn06
05-08-2006, 09:01 AM
I look at it this way. Just because I borrowed her things for years without her knowing about it, I don't think she should borrow mine now! LOL

My wife likes to say "What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine!"LOL
The only thing I've seen my wife wear of mine though,was a pair of my pantyhose that I had carelessly left out.I thought it was funny but didn't tell her that I found it amusing.(She knows about my dressing but is not accepting of it - a don't want to see you that way type).Still I wondered if she knew they were mine - my size was only a little larger than hers at the time.I've worn some of her pants though,and one skirt that I bought her that happens to fit me as well(what a coincedence:happy: )

Julia Cross
05-08-2006, 11:58 AM
My girlfriend has been in my closet several times as well. But then she gets angry - she is jealous of my shoes and angry because they are too large for her feet. At least she can borrow my clothes, hose, tops and skirts included. Some things I have never gotten back!

Julia

CharlaineCadence
05-08-2006, 12:12 PM
my girlsfriend can't where my clothes but my aunt does contantly come over and bollow a pair of shoes a skirt and top from me she loves it really. as do I to be so accepted by my amily. I have other auts who are far smaller then me an wine because I dress well. or as one put it. i'm more ladylike then she is

chantelle
05-08-2006, 12:58 PM
I have a sistere that is a bit smalle than i and she was arguing with me the other day if the wonder bra in my cupboard is hers of mine. SO I made her wear it and see if it fits her. She is breastfeeding right now, so I knew that my bra would be too small for her. She finally admitted that she was just wanting it.

Same for our clothes. She constantly raids my cupboard and I hers, yet we seem to have different tastes.

Well i love her more for it.

chantelle.

barrie19
05-08-2006, 01:11 PM
my wife goes out and buys me stuff with out me asking and we share make up she niks my shoes(i am 8 she is 6/7) i am size 12 skirt and jeans it hacks her right off.but then i se her in my stuff she wore a t shirt (mens)the other day and i said i think its odd you wear my clothes she laughed a bit

stephanie100
05-08-2006, 01:27 PM
It doesant often happen but sometimes my SO asks to borrow things never clothes but make up etc it is a compliment ithink
Steph

Trish
05-08-2006, 01:46 PM
My wife borrows my tops every so often. She always asks, even though I told her to wear whatever she wants, whenever she wants to. She lets me dress as often as I want, it's a small price to pay.

Sandra
05-08-2006, 03:48 PM
I borrow some of Nigellas stuff :) I just wish we were the same shoe size, oh ang about maybe not her feet can be a bit...... well you know what I mean :eek:

Eugenie
05-08-2006, 04:11 PM
I wish my wife would borrow some of my clothes... That would be just great, even if she would not want to participate more and let me spend time "en femme with her".

The other day, she was looking for a top to match one of her skirts. I thought that I had the exact fit for that skirt but I didn't dare to propose her as I know what her reaction would have been... :o

Love.

Eugenie

ColleenCD
05-08-2006, 04:34 PM
My wife has worn my hose a few times. As my closet increases, we'll have to see if our different tastes in clothes and my slightly larger frame become no match for her temptation of prettier things. (Hmm...seems I faced that issue myself) :heehee:

Also she does apply eyebrow make up on me everday since my brows seem to only exist in the albino world. She knows how much is enough without attention being drawn my way. :cool:

Love,

Colleen

Missy
05-08-2006, 06:46 PM
you are so lucky my wife has said i may wear wemans cloths all I want just not hers. she will even buy me cloths for me. I am not to wear her cloths

you are so lucky

Missy :happy:

KristiMartin
05-08-2006, 11:59 PM
I can sympathize, Caitlin. I took my wife out for a nice dinner last week and she not only borrowed my fave black sweater, she also borrowed some of my makeup!:D

LucyTwitch
05-09-2006, 12:48 AM
Hi

My partner never borrows my clothes as they are not her style, as for makeup It is always going missing and never returned.

Becomeing expensive.