PDA

View Full Version : How do Female to Male CDs feel about Mto F?

Rachel Elizabeth
11-12-2004, 01:52 PM
I really don't mean to enter a forbidden space, but I truly am fascinated with how a Female to Male CD feels about a Male to Female CD?

From my perspective [M to F], I think it would be super cool to connect and party.
I have quite a few lesbian friends and they have all asked me if I had the surgery, what would I prefer? I have always said: girls.

How do you feel?

Hugs..... :confused:

Wenda
11-13-2004, 08:51 AM
I would like to be a part of a dressing community, but haven't found it locally. Checked the local gay bar, that had some pics of a crossdressing event, but the patrons were just a bunch of guys getting drunk. wenda.

Gabriel
11-14-2004, 12:57 AM
I haven't met any male CD in person. So... perhaps Eddie and Jacob/John can give you a better answer.

cata
11-14-2004, 01:20 PM
Perhaps this is inappropriate here, for me to invite personal communications with F-M Xdressers and transgendering people...I am male with ambiguous androgynous nature identifying with dress not to mention so many female attributes...it would be intriguing to entertain communications to be supportive but also to engage in all aspects of role reversal...cata

Abraxas
11-14-2004, 06:18 PM
I do like boys in makeup. I'm entirely straight (fancy men) but I like them in makeup. :-D

Rachel Elizabeth
11-15-2004, 12:47 PM
I would like to be a part of a dressing community, but haven't found it locally. Checked the local gay bar, that had some pics of a crossdressing event, but the patrons were just a bunch of guys getting drunk. wenda.

Wenda, I am really sorry that that was your experience. I have gone to Gay Guy bars only to get out and party at times. I found that I much prefer lesbian bars in that the ones that I have visited are much more accepting and not quite as vulgar. I try to dress as if I were coming in from the office after work. I find that the G Guys are more interested in trying to get you into bed or their car in the parking lot. That isn't why I go there. I have found that the other "girls" will chat with you; and I have found that those undergoing the transition will definitely chat with you.

I think that I am really lesbian albeit I am still a genetic male.

What do gay girls really think about people like me?

Hugs.... :(

Rachel Elizabeth
11-15-2004, 12:53 PM
Perhaps this is inappropriate here, for me to invite personal communications with F-M Xdressers and transgendering people...I am male with ambiguous androgynous nature identifying with dress not to mention so many female attributes...it would be intriguing to entertain communications to be supportive but also to engage in all aspects of role reversal...cata

Hi, Cata!

I believe that I, too, am androgynous. It is clear that my primary inner feelings, however, are definitely feminine.

I love to dance - either with guys or girls. I want to go to dinner without having to worry about "putting out." I went to dinner with a lesbian friend and we had a really good time. She asked me a question: "When or if you have made the transition, would you like men or women?" I could honestly say that I would be lesbian....like women.

Now, it may seem contradictive, but I also like other Male to Female CDs. My mind goes "click" and I envision being in bed with another woman, not a guy. My clear preference, however, would be to have a true tender relationship with a woman who likes men who dress and feel like women.

Hugs..... ;)

xsideburnsx
01-20-2005, 08:55 AM
Well I generally find myself chasing straight girls since I have the mind of a straight male. It's just unfortunate I'm stuck in a female's body. I end up with bi girls in the end. I have found a handful of MTF gals to be attractive and I knew 2 when I was a bit younger. I've never dated one though. Would I? It just depends on how we clicked...I suppose.

racheal
01-20-2005, 10:07 AM
This one I would honestly not know - I know no lesbians in Toronto. But that is a good question though...

ChristineRenee
01-20-2005, 10:07 AM
Perhaps this is inappropriate here, for me to invite personal communications with F-M Xdressers and transgendering people...I am male with ambiguous androgynous nature identifying with dress not to mention so many female attributes...it would be intriguing to entertain communications to be supportive but also to engage in all aspects of role reversal...cataWanna go out dancin' or just cut to the chase and rent a room right here? We can kick Tamara-gg outta the dungeon...whips and frilly handcuffs provided free...whatta ya say?:D

Is that cata...as in cata tonic? Just curious...;) :cool:

donnie123abc1
03-17-2005, 07:49 PM
We all hit the same wall in life. F2M's just identified with their father where as M2F's
did the opposite and chose the mother. M2F's felt helpless at times during their life where as F2M's became stronger. We are all people trying to find out who we are. Trying to be real in a world that values fantasy more than realism. The world doesn't look at as as real people. Thats why we sometimes stand out in a crowd. But thats ok cuz we know who we are inside.

Dawn Marrie (Thats Who I Be !)
I hope it was ok for me to post here.

Anna
03-17-2005, 07:55 PM
for anyone who hasnt got an understanding gf wife can i suggest GET ONE! it opens up i whole different dimension and there is nothing makes you feel more feminine than another female...so there!

takoyaki
03-17-2005, 09:53 PM
Hmm... lessee here... I guess for me (an ftm cd) it has to be guys. BUT! I prefer if they have a pretty face (im so shallow ><) kinda like Mana or Gackt or Klaha. (Asians for asians I guess. ^^;) So yeah, if the mtf is pretty and/or can pass a girl, then yes!! I like em!

Loui
04-07-2005, 10:45 AM
It seems so strange sometimes reading both the ftm and the mtf threads on various subjects. Both sides have the same basic aim - to be more like the opposite to thier biological gender - but of course are moving in completely opposite directions. It can seem like we have everything and yet nothing in common! But I find all subjects raised are both interesting and enlightening, as with many things people wouldn't be quite so afraid or hurtful towards other's lifestyles if they bothered to educate themselves about them!

I cannot really recall ever seeing many mtf's dressed and out and about, but I am somewhat shy and don't tend to really look up and really analyse people in the street, it seems quite rude to me. I think once I may have seen a mtf shopping in a supermarket I had a part time job at when I was at college, but other than her height she didn't really stand out to me and I just carried on working around her like I would anyone else.

On personal orientation, although I feel more like a male in a female body, I am still very much attracted to men. I love them, admire them, and envy them all at once. I want to be one but I still want one as a partner. As friendships/relationships go for me though I think I do generally rate personality over physical looks and because of this I have had crushes on women before, although they have never been what you would call girly-girls, they have always been very tomboyish and a lot like myself :)

Damyin_Ryon
04-07-2005, 02:00 PM
being an ftm CDer and a lesbian... I like women... but as far as plain friendships go, I tend to be friends with a lot of mtf's (CD and TG). My 2 best friends are MTF TG, I don't relate to men or women very well so I guess the gender blenders do it for me, because they are a lil of both.

takoyaki
04-07-2005, 05:32 PM
I do like boys in makeup. I'm entirely straight (fancy men) but I like them in makeup. :-D

I know what you mean. For me, especially the goth guys with the black eyeliner or red around their eyes with the black eyeliner on top. >< Hott!

AngelBelow
04-08-2005, 03:37 AM
XD @ Gackt comment.

~*AMH*~

Tone
04-09-2005, 02:20 PM
I have been dressing like a male and kept my hair short most of my life. Never lableing myself as any thing but maybe a tomboy. I am straight. I adore the male crossdressers here. I love their pictures and their open friendlyness. Although I have never had a relationship with one,I would spend time with one, if the right one came along.I have enjoyed friendships with gay men. But if their gay they won't go all the way with a female. So I am looking for a relationship here. Just my 2 cents :p

AmyCarter
04-14-2005, 10:22 PM
I have a difficult time with getting to know anyone and they say i'm quite introverted. But really it's because I can function quite well on my own and there're less hassles and general crap to deal with this way. When I do go out clubbing though (it's been about 5 months since the last time) I feel more comfortable with gays than lesbains, even though the lesbains are warmer and all around nicer. Why can't a guy be warm? I've never really had a relationship with a woman simply because I have no clue how to go up to a woman and get to know her; I need help. I don't have the balls you might say. So, I prefer guys I guess. And of the other mtf's I've met, not one seems to be interested in starting any sort of relationship, oh well. Bi, gay or cd; I have no preference, but atleast I feel that I can open up to guys. Lesbians are nicer though (and buy you more drinks).

patti
09-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Hmm... lessee here... I guess for me (an ftm cd) it has to be guys. BUT! I prefer if they have a pretty face (im so shallow ><) kinda like Mana or Gackt or Klaha. (Asians for asians I guess. ^^;) So yeah, if the mtf is pretty and/or can pass a girl, then yes!! I like em!

After reading your post, I would assume that you would support gender Role Reversal? How about if a Cute Male CD was a Cashier next to you at work, do you think you might find him attractive if he were wearing a Cute Skirt and Top?

Patti

patti
09-09-2005, 05:06 PM
I love MtF CDs!! It can be hard to meet the girls sometimes, but I usually get along with them.
Some of my best friends are MtF! We get along great :)

Just out of curiosity, could you ever imagine yourself going to a Formal Function, with you in a Tux and one of your male friends decked out in a beautiful gown and all the accessories?

Abraxas
09-09-2005, 05:16 PM
Just out of curiosity, could you ever imagine yourself going to a Formal Function, with you in a Tux and one of your male friends decked out in a beautiful gown and all the accessories?

lol that'll be my wedding!
I always go to formal events in a suit or tux, but I can't ever seem to find a guy who'd like to go with me anywhere, ever, at all-- let alone wear a dress! Besides that, I don't think any of my guy friends would look good in one.
Although I do have a good mate who is partial to wearing kilts, so that could work. :)

MsEva
09-09-2005, 07:16 PM
Whatever floats your boat...I mean I have no clue of why any woman would want to look like a man, but I suppot all of you who do..God bless you all.
I mean, my wife..is as fem as anyone on this planet..she still looks great in t shirt and jeans with tennis shoes..girls have the best clothes.

Abraxas
09-10-2005, 11:30 PM
Well, I don't know why any man would want to look like a woman.
It's the same thing, in reverse. We all here feel somewhat uncomfortable as ourselves and want to be someone else, to a certain degree. It's the same thing, so I don't see why it seems so weird for girls to want to look like boys.

Tone
09-11-2005, 12:52 AM
If Wilma and I ever did decide to get married that would be the ultimate dream for me to wear a tux and her in a lovely wedding gown. It would be wonderful ! :p

Rachael Warren
09-11-2005, 05:42 PM
It's the same thing, in reverse. We all here feel somewhat uncomfortable as ourselves and want to be someone else, to a certain degree. It's the same thing, so I don't see why it seems so weird for girls to want to look like boys.

You are 100% right.

Rachael. ;)

Puer
09-12-2005, 12:42 PM

Abraxas - couldn't have put it better myself! It is exactly the same.

If gender roles in our society weren't so rigid we wouldn't have to worry about whether we are wearing men's clothes or women's clothes - we would just wear what felt comfortable for each of us as individuals.

patti
09-12-2005, 09:35 PM

Hi Abraxas!

You are so Right! I personally LOVE Very Masculine Women. But then again, I am into Total Gender Role Reversal! My Favorite thoughts and Fantasies especially at this time of year, would be to see Teams of Female Football Players with thei Male Cheerleaders bouncing around in their Micro Mini Skirts Cheering them on! To me, That situation would be "Heaven on earth!"

Patti