PDA

View Full Version : Wearing Mini Skirts---

susancheerleader
05-06-2006, 05:56 PM
I love skirts.... I really do! I want to wear one all the time.
Among my collection, I have a couple mini skirts... very comfortable!!
I don't mind when I am standing and or moving about. But when I am sitting I feel I am "exposing" myself. It is very hard to sit with my legs together all the time.
Those who wear minis, how to you sit?

EricaCD
05-06-2006, 06:00 PM
Very carefully, just like most girls....

Jillian310
05-06-2006, 06:47 PM
I really like my short skirts!!!!! And after a couple of glasses of wine, I just may be 'over flashing'! When I am with other CD girlfriends, and my skirt comes up too high too often, they sort of try to pull it back down for me! Sitting with my legs together really requires conscious effort on my part, and sometimes I have lapses.

FionaAlexis
05-06-2006, 06:54 PM
I used to love minis and I enjoyed wearing them out when I was younger. I never really had any problems sitting. I guess it may be more difficult with a more A line cut. I cross my legs when I sit almost instinctively which I understand from our 'Australian Princess' show is not the way classy ladies do it. Jillian has the right method. Getting out of a car is more problematic - and putting one leg up on a bench while you tie your jogger laces is a no-no.

I guess you ought not be concerned about showing an expanse of thigh otherwise you don't wear them. But that's the fun of it, isn't it?

Fiona xx

pattysues
05-06-2006, 07:11 PM
I sit with my legs together and my feet off to one side or with my feet off to one side and one foot crossed over the other. I sit like that most of the time when lounging about.

susancheerleader
05-06-2006, 07:58 PM
With my minis I am definitely more aware of things. That is why I noticed I have a problem keeping my legs together. With most all the other skirts, they either are tight enough to force me to keep my legs together, or they are long and loose enough to cover things up.
The minis are another thing. I love 'em, but if I am not thinking about it I will definitely give a show.
That’s not my game... ;)

Kate Simmons
05-06-2006, 08:09 PM
It just takes practice Hon. After a while, it becomes second nature while you are en femme and you don't even have to think about it. Ericka

VERONICARH
05-06-2006, 09:35 PM
I love wearing mini skirts, when I sit I always cross my legs. When not crossed I keep them together but sometimes you can't always not show a little. Veronica

Connieminiskirts
05-06-2006, 10:18 PM
sit with legs crossed or turned a little to the side.
kinda like this......

stephanie100
05-07-2006, 01:17 AM
cross legs is the best method after a while it becomes second nature the same with keeping legs together, if you are concous of it now after a time you will find you sit legs together constantly.

Faye Emmette
05-07-2006, 01:32 AM
When sitting, either lean to one side or the other on yer rump and laen you legs together or extend your legs and cross your ankles or cross your legs over the knees.
F.
(Hey, wasn't this Q asked last week?)