PDA

View Full Version : Brand New to this site

Alisha284
05-06-2006, 07:11 PM
HI Girls:
I need to ask some advise. I have been CD for many yrs. Lost my wife of 27 yrs of marriage to cancer. She was very supportive to me on my CD and encouraged it. Now my girlfriend I have said she would except it but when I dress up at night getting very sexy she looks the other way. Any advise out there?

Toyah
05-06-2006, 07:25 PM
Honey I am so sorry to hear of your berievement, as for your current situation take it slowley and try not to get fustrated I know its hard but sometimes time is the cure.

Kate Simmons
05-06-2006, 07:48 PM
I agree with Toyah, Hon. Just take it slow and be careful. Ericka

bredalee25
05-06-2006, 09:21 PM
Hi hun sorry to hear of your wifes passing but as for your gf don't push the issue let her decide when it's time for you to get pretty. If she doesn't bring it up just ask her why she hasn't but again don't be too pushy or ya might create more problems give her some time to adjust to it be patent if she supports you she'll come around ttfn

Clare
05-06-2006, 09:38 PM
:welcom:

Hiya Alisha. There is plenty of advice and support here in the forums for you.

DonnaT
05-07-2006, 09:22 AM
Does she look away while you are dressing, or does she continue to look away even after you're dressed?

My wife can't watch me get ready, but afterwards she's ok.

chantelle
05-07-2006, 10:29 AM
Welcome,sister.We have waited for u.Speak from your heart not from your head.Know that u are no longer alone.Love chantelle.