PDA

View Full Version : Recovery Time

Clare
05-07-2006, 12:29 AM
I've been dressing everday for two weeks as i've been home alone, but my Dad returns from vacation tomorrow.

I'm amazed at how my femme personality has taken over the house! Today i've had to go through each room looking for signs of my girly activity. Nail polish on the kitchen bench, perfume in the bathroom, heels in the study, bedside table covered in femme stuff - you get the idea.

I'm worried i'll miss something and my Father will spot it. Can you imagine him asking me why there is a lipstick under the coffee table? I just got so relaxed and comfortable in girl mode over the past fortnight, I've fallen into a lax sense of security - i've always been conscious to keep things hidden on a daily basis!

I'll have a fresh scan of the house tomorrow morning, but I think i've covered my tracks well enough - I hope!

Faye Emmette
05-07-2006, 01:16 AM
Clare,
Just mention in conversation that Michelle or Linda or some girl you know visitted for a few hours as she was drenched with the rain you've been having.
If any objects show up, you can say " Oh, that must belong to "X", I'll have to get it back to her."..
Cheers,
F.

Kate Simmons
05-07-2006, 03:56 AM
I know the feeling Clare. My daughter and her husband are returning from Ireland in a few weeks to come back here and live. I've been pretty much alone(as Ericka) since last September. I basically have to clean up and De-CD the place as my stuff is all over. They know about me of course but I don't dress overtly when others are around. If I'm ready to go and and am already dressed however and they happen to run into me on the way out that's another story. Lemme see.....just where IS that damn lipstick anyway? Take care, Ericka

Delila
05-07-2006, 04:47 AM
I agree with faye if he finds something just say that it belongs to a girl you know. Most dads that i know would be happy if their son just happened to have some random girls belongings left at their house.

chantelle
05-07-2006, 09:32 AM
Take the item and say "Dad we need to talk!"

Karren H
05-07-2006, 09:46 AM
How about if he finds something say "I thought that was yours!!!" hehehe

Love Karren