PDA

View Full Version : For those who have been caught

heathr1
05-07-2006, 05:19 AM
did the person who discovered keep it a secret?

Kate Simmons
05-07-2006, 05:45 AM
You kidding? My wife told her Mom and a few close girlfriends. After that, whenever I encounted these women, they always seemed to be "checking me out" to see if they believed it I think as I felt like I was in some kind of spot light. Anyway, they didn't get anything because as Richard, I look nothing like Ericka EKR

ronda
05-07-2006, 05:55 AM
yes she has kept it to her self she would not tell anyone or talk to anyone :happy:

Faye Emmette
05-07-2006, 06:29 AM
Yes. She just announced one day when the relationship was over, "Oh, I told the kids". Her 17 & 19 y.o.Daughter and Son. They'd also been my friends but I never saw them again and very seldom did I see her.
Haven't seen her for years now and that's fine by me.

stephanie100
05-07-2006, 06:36 AM
As I said elsewhere my mother got great joy of telling my early girlfriends "he wears womens clothes you know" Soon got my own place.
Steph:straightface:

Veronica E. Scott
05-07-2006, 08:10 AM
Ya Right

My wife has told her brother,her friends all of them, my oldest daughter and any one else that will listen. She could no keep a secret if her life depended on it.

Raychel
05-07-2006, 08:14 AM
I didn't get caught, But when I did come out to my wife, she told her mother. Her mother can't keep anything to herself. I am sure that she has told others. But at this point in my life, that is fine with me. This is who I am and if anyone doesn't like it to bad. I am providing a good life for my wife and children. If the bigest problem that they have with me is my choice of clothes while in my house, they will just have to get over it.

stevethebird
05-07-2006, 09:23 AM
Never actually been caught, not quite anyway. Came out to my girlfriend just before we started going out. She hasn't told anyone except for one of her friends - when she asked said friend if she had any Gossard lingerie I could borrow! Got a matching set in a 34C with the message it didn't fit her anymore so I could keep it! :D

Maria Louise
05-07-2006, 09:27 AM
I was coaught by my wife about five years ago. As far as I know, she hasn't told anyone else.

Although sometimes I wish she had!

Maria-Christina
05-07-2006, 09:28 AM
Two hopes of that, Bob Hope and no hope.

When my sister found out she told my aunt.

When my sister's boyfriend's son found out I begged him to not say anything but he told my sister and her boyfriend.

Maria

Karren H
05-07-2006, 09:48 AM
Yes, my wife never told anyone.

Love Karren

carol ann
05-07-2006, 09:50 AM
My wife never told anyone and neither did my mother when i was seventeen

Vallerie
05-07-2006, 09:51 AM
Mine finally gave in but is threatened by it. I have my stuff in the closet and my bras and panties and shorts in my dresser. I have my hi heels under my bed. She does not care for this at all. But I support all she does and she does not support this at all.

Sound familiar..

Vallerie

joanlynn28
05-07-2006, 09:58 AM
Yes, my wife found out she never saw me dressed but she discovered the evidence of my crossdressing. She can't and does not keep secrets from anyone. She told her parents, kids, everyone about me. My inlaws all despise me now where before they all knew everyone thought I was the best thing to happen in my wife's life after two other failed relationships. At least my own immeadiate family still loves and supports me.

Sandra
Yes I did for nearly 18 years, :)

chantelle
My male friend caught me at 15,he is now my best friend.

MalibuPantyLover
05-07-2006, 10:02 AM
My wife showed pictures of me dressed as a cheerleader in my divorce trial.

Kyara
05-07-2006, 12:03 PM
Well I was just caught 2 weeks ago………a relative of mine………I rushed into the bathroom and changed…. Later I brought the subject after supper……and he asked me a couple of questions and added: “you can wear anything you want in my house (I am here on 3 month project…….working in the house)……anything…..I don’t care”, but after he changed the subject we didn’t talk about it anymore.. so what I had tried to hide for almost 40 years……..now he knows…….will he tell? I don’t think so……..but it did help me a lot……..it helped me realize that at this point in my life…..if he tells anyone I don’t care!

Cherry Lynn
05-07-2006, 12:19 PM
I came out to my wife several years ago and she will not tell anyone and hopes no one finds out. I also told my sister and as far as I know she has not told anyone.

Scotty
05-07-2006, 01:02 PM
Yes, thankfully. I told her that was my biggest fear and respected her that even when she was angry she never told anyone.

janine
05-07-2006, 01:09 PM
yes i was caught by my wife who kept it secret ,now she even was my panties her underwear .and alows me to wear a nightie to sleep in.

Krystenw
05-07-2006, 01:19 PM
After having been married for several years my daughters were going to be gone for several days and my wife thought it would be a good time for me to spend the week as a lady. I had told her of my “problem” before we got married and she said later that she had mentioned it to my mother-in-law. Apparently my wife was visiting with her Mom and her three sisters-in-law and good old Mom wanted to know if I still had a problem dressing up. She told her it was not a problem and after a while they concocted a scheme to meet me. To make a long story short, my wife, mother-in-law, sisters-in-law and me in all my glory ended up having dinner and a nice restaurant. It must have satisfied their curiosity, because that was more then 25 years ago and nothing has been said about it since. I have quite a long story about this that I wrote for one of my shrinks. If you are interested I have it in a PDF file I can attach to an email for you.
Krysten
Can be reached at
krystenw@gmail.com
krystenw@hotmail.com

Lesley
05-07-2006, 01:22 PM
I sort of let my wife find out gradually. It started with me squeezing into a pair of her high-heels and pantyhose one time as a joke. Gradually, I began to let her see that I liked it. She told me it did not change the way she saw me and was sure there were many others just like me.

Gradually, I began to acquire my own things, pantyhose, high-heels, skirts, blouses....then I copied an article from a website that supports wives of Crossdressers. She did not mention the article for sometime, but when I asked her about it, she said that it cause her to lose all respect for me, and that she didn't "know" who I was anymore. I had shaved the mustache I wore when she first met me, but she did not realize until the first time she saw me in full regalia (skirt, hose, heels, blouse, wig and full make-up).

Now I keep all my femme clothes in my closet with my other clothes and my high-heels are on the floor with my tennis shoes and cowboy boots. I might as well be me, and this is who I am.

I have also confessed my "other side" to two female co-workers, both of whom are very supportive and have a small network of friends whom I've met online who know me in both of my personas.

EricaCD
05-07-2006, 01:49 PM
I cannot imagine that my wife has told anyone (though of course I might not know). I would wager that, as many of the GGs here have so sensibly put it, I wound up pushing her even deeper into the closet than I am.

Erica

Tonya_B
05-07-2006, 03:29 PM
This is really a deep subject. Another question would be how you would feel if you were exposed. Would it lead to depression or alienation?

luvbnjessica
05-07-2006, 04:08 PM
mom caught me a few times during my teenage years.didnt approve at all.sure she never told no one because it embarrassed her.

grandpa caught me once....sunday morning,thought everyone was at church,threw on some fem clothes,walked out of bedroom and came face to face with him.i ran and hid in bedroom,locking door behind me.stripped off the clothes and layed in bed wanting to die.if he ever said anything i havent heard anything about it.

wife knows,i told her.....she told her mom and sister...worked out well,sister now comes by once a week and i get dressed and she does my makeup and hair.sometimes my nails....the coolest.
btw wife is very excepting

Kath
05-07-2006, 04:51 PM
My wife never told anyone and neither did my mother when i was seventeen

This is my experience also. Except I think I was more like 12 when discovered by my mother.

Hugs, Kath

Eugenie
05-07-2006, 04:55 PM
I told 4 people about my x-dressing, 5 know about it (see explanations bellow), of course not counting my CD friends whom I meet from time to time.

As far as I know none has told that secret.

My wife is the first one to have known. She is so affraid that anybody might discover me that she wouldn't tell anybody.

My GG friend in France is the one to tell me to be very catious and to take minimal risks. I trust her completely.

The GG friend I have in the USA is also very safe. She told her husband after having asked me if it was OK. He is the only man who has seen me "en femme". So I didn't tell him, his wife did. He just saw me once.

Finaly I have also told about my X-dressin to GG friend whom I work with. She is also very safe. I wouldn't have told her otherwise...

It is fantastic relief to have a few people with whom to share our complex personality...

Love.

Eugenie

Helen MC
05-08-2006, 01:48 AM
I've had a few close shaves but was only caught once. That was in a place where I worked in the mid 1970s. I don't dress en-femme outdoors but do wear panties 24/7 and was wearing a nice pair of women's floral patterned briefs when a male co-worker walked in on me seated on the toilet doing a wee-wee, the bolt on the door being defective. Unfortunately he didn't like me anyway as he was a bone headed butch type and told the rest of the workforce there and my life was made a misery until I found another job elsewhere. I was accused of being a "poof" (homosexual) and a lot worse.

Nowadays I am very careful and although I still wear panties 24/7 (nothing would make me stop) and people are more tolerant and male underwear, at least here in the UK and Europe is virtually unisex in design and very similar to women's I ensure that my panties do not show over the waistband of my trousers and that the door of the stall is firmly bolted when using the toilet at work etc.

This nasty experience however firmed my resolve as a crossdresser and if anything made me in turn totally intollerant towards those who are anti CD/TV/TS. I simply am not interested in them or their views and they can **** off as far as I am concerned, and unless he is committing a crime I will side with the TV/CD in any conflict scenario with employers, co-workers, spouse, parents, family etc.

Emily Ann Brown
05-08-2006, 08:04 AM
My wife is terrorfied that someone else finds out.....NOPE, she's told nobody !

And Karren......your wife called me (your best bud) to confide when she caught you. I acted shocked, and promised to not tell another soul !GIGGLE

Emily Ann

susann_gardener
05-08-2006, 08:19 AM
SO cought me the first time almost 40 years ago. Has kept is a secret, even from ourselves. Fits into her thinking on CD; "Don't ask, Don't tell".

allisonrn06
05-08-2006, 08:23 AM
I've never been "caught" but my ex-wife did know,and to my knowledge never told anyone.I say to my knowledge because we had a lot of mutual friends and I'm certain that at least a few of them would have told me if she had been spreading this around after we split.

angie_pacd
05-08-2006, 08:31 AM
When I was young I dressed for a friend of mine in a nightie, he has never mentioned it again. Then I married and I told my wife, I think she kept it to herself. I got caught in work as I was fixing my shirt a gg co worker came in and seen my pink panties, I think she kept it secret also, and finally my 30 yr old daughter caught me in a baby doll. She hasnt told anyone I hope, espically my other children. kisses Angie

tammie
05-08-2006, 01:35 PM
Hi everyone: I was caught the first time at age 14 by my mother. She didn't understand and she was aggreivated i was wearing her best slip and other things of hers. Soon she found a solution by getting me my own bra LLPG and slip. YEA!

Years later a girlfriend on mine who it turns out was 2 timing me, found a leotard of mine I left out accidently. When she was screaming at me about cheating on her I finally told her it was mine. Big mistake. After she decided to move out, she found all my lingerie ruined it all by cutting some and pouring motor oil over all of it. Then she told everyone she could think of that knew me I was a queer and wore womens clothes.

Either no one believed her or no one ever asked about it, I don't know which. I think everyone perceived her as a vindictive bitch who was trying to "poison the well" and all she accopmlished was to show what a small minded person she was.

anne16
05-08-2006, 01:54 PM
Hi Yes i was caught by my next door neighbour much to my delight he turned out to be a tranny lover.Sadly he has now moved away but we had some great times together for a couple of years.
Anne.

DonnaT
05-08-2006, 02:06 PM
After telling my wife 30 yrs ago, she talked to her grandmother about it. I don't know what all was said, but she said her grandmother was/is cool with it. And it went a long way to my wife not having a lot of problems with it. Her grandmother has never treated me any different.

My wife has always been worried about others finding out. When we had my ears pearced last year, she was worried what her co-workers would say, etc. etc. Turns out, however, that when we were having some recent issues with it, she brought it up to her supervisor at work. When she told me she told him, she was surprised that I had no problem with it. Heck, she can tell the whole world for all I care.

Was caught by one of my secretaries some years back. She was very cool with it, and I could dress (sans wig and makeup as I had neither) at the office for a couple of hours every morning before anyone else came in. As far as I know she never told any of the other secretaries nor her husband.

jjjjohanne
05-09-2006, 07:11 AM
I have told three people. My wife, who doesn't approve very much, so she doesn't tell anyone out of shame. My sister, who I am pretty sure has kept my confidence. And my first serious girlfriend. We were 17. After we broke up, I think she told some of my other close friends. However, no one ever brought it up. Something was said once by my closest friend (male) and it indicated that she had told him something bad about me but he didn't believe it. I suppose that he didn't tell me what she said so that it didn't have to be confirmed. I don't know...

Joe

MsEva
05-09-2006, 07:26 AM
Was sort of caught, not dressed, but dear wife found some pictures of me in full dress. We got through that rather well. She has confided in her twin sister. To complicate things, her twin is a lesbian. I trust that my SIL told her SO. So that makes a total of three. They are really cool about it but SIL was worried that I would take it too far and hurt my wife. That is the last thing I would ever do, as she is my total soul mate.

Joy Carter
05-09-2006, 07:34 AM
No details about it but lost a good careerer over this, SO knows but has told no one. Depression and upheaval of family life you bet. Finlay accepting my self the best thing I have done for myself. Nobody needs to know about this unique side of myself the odds of someone not accepting is to great to ruin my life further over it. It was devastating to have it happen by accident however three women I know have given me hugs since the outing last year something they have never done before nothing was said just a great big hug.