PDA

View Full Version : too bouncy breast!?!?!

BecomingBrooke
11-12-2004, 03:51 PM
Hey girls,

I have a question... i currently have made two nylon breast forms and use them to pad my bra they work relitivly well excpet when i run or move fast. When I do this they bounce up and down, now i know that a gg's breast move up and down but not like this my whole form moves up and down and it's really uncomfortable and then i have to adjust myself. Any suggestions?

Love,
Elisha

Wendy me
11-12-2004, 03:54 PM
mabey the cup size ?????????how do thay fit in your bra ?????mabey you need to adjust them

genevieve_ohara
11-12-2004, 03:56 PM
The gg's are pretty bouncy...sounds like a pretty good kind of problem...

But if you need better support, make sure you're using a sturdy underwire...

Love

G

BecomingBrooke
11-12-2004, 04:11 PM
Thanks Girls,

I think that i have the right cup size and eveything i don't know mabey i need to tape my breast forms down or something. and G i have a few underwire bra's i just don't like the feel of them and i mean i still bounce when i'm wearing them so i just don't know what to do.

Love,
Elisha

clarissa3d
11-12-2004, 04:15 PM
You may want to concider the weight.

StephanieCD
11-12-2004, 06:42 PM
You made them? Am I underinformed...? Or are you much more resourceful than me!?

Jennifer Ivy
11-12-2004, 07:03 PM
Thanks Girls,

I think that i have the right cup size and eveything i don't know mabey i need to tape my breast forms down or something. and G i have a few underwire bra's i just don't like the feel of them and i mean i still bounce when i'm wearing them so i just don't know what to do.

Love,
Elisha

Elisha, yes, you should try the double sided tape or adhesive for this purpose. Different forms will take different methods, you should consult the manufacturer for the recomended procedure and materials. Once they are attached they will no longer have that wild uncontrolled feeling, the movement will be anchored by and transferred into your chest. Hope this helps.

BecomingBrooke
11-13-2004, 05:32 AM
hey girls,
it would help if i had real brest forms insted of rice lol... any ideas where do get some good ones?

Love,
Elisha

christine55
11-13-2004, 06:11 AM
I have found these to work very well. When I caress my breasts they feel just like the real thing. The weight and consistency are about the same.
The balloons are called paddle balloons. I got mine fairly small because I prefer medium size breasts vs large breasts, I already have some fat in my real breasts so I am partially there naturally. You can get these balloons at a party store or online. The filling is the stuff you use to keep coolers cool, the stuff you freeze. I have tried the blue ice brand and it works but does not last nearly as long as the brand I have pictured if you can find it. I don't remember where I bought it. Dont fill the balloons full, the balloons should be loose after you fill them. Squeeze as much air as possible out of them so only the filler remains. Tie them off. the knot makes a good nipple. Use an old pair of panty hose to give them a natural color. Make sure to keep the whole thing loose. I have had the pair I have now about four months and they still feel amazingly like the real thing. Except for the realistic cleavage and naked look these compare very favorably to the expensive commercial forms. If someone else were to carress my breasts, within my bra he or she would not know that they were not the real thing.
Hugs, Christine

http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/breastforms.jpg

Sharon
11-13-2004, 02:05 PM
hey girls,
it would help if i had real brest forms insted of rice lol... any ideas where do get some good ones?

Love,
Elisha

EBay! Type in breastforms and you'll have your choice!

Bonnie-OR
11-14-2004, 01:30 AM
Google the Breast form store in (Port Angeles?) Washington. I got some Classic II's and love them. If you call and talk to Victor, he's cool, and will help all he can. Huggs, Bonnie

Danny
11-14-2004, 08:46 AM
hey girls,

Love,
Elisha

The silicone forms have fairly realistic weight and feel. And, because of the weight, they can have some nice bounce (which I like).

If you don't like the bounce, the forms that are made with fibrefill or similar foam type materials are much less expensive. They lack the realistic feel and are generally very light compared with silicone forms. Being light, they have little or no bounce when used in a properly sized bra cup.

Robertacd
11-14-2004, 11:06 AM
Like many GG's you are probably wearing the wrong size bra. I have a couple sets of the "flax seed in nylon" forms I made, with my largest set I wear a 46D bra! Now thats big, but they stay in place when I wear a high quality soft cup bra from Laine Bryant, Goddess, or a decent underwire but they do bounce around a lot with a cheap soft cup from like Just My Size.

Wendy me
11-14-2004, 11:11 AM
Hey girls,

I have a question... i currently have made two nylon breast forms and use them to pad my bra they work relitivly well excpet when i run or move fast. When I do this they bounce up and down, now i know that a gg's breast move up and down but not like this my whole form moves up and down and it's really uncomfortable and then i have to adjust myself. Any suggestions?

Love,
Elisha

what did you fill them with??????????????

BecomingBrooke
11-15-2004, 04:04 PM
Hey Girls,

I have filled mine with rice they look real and feel great! How ever I do think the probulum lies in the cheep of the bra becuse i have other bra's that they work well in thanks girls your the greatest.

Love,
Elisha