PDA

View Full Version : How far does your en femme personna go?

ariel_cd
05-07-2006, 07:26 AM
Do any of you ladies find that, when dressed, you gravitate towards the more "traditional" female jobs/chores? Such as cooking, sewing, laundry, etc. I ask because just last night I realized that in my preferred mode of Ariel I am a much more adventurous and exciting cook. Using herbs and spices that would never enter my mind when I am en drab. And when I thought about that I realized that I also actually enjoy tending to housekeeping chores as a woman. But I don't do windows. :D

Felicia Fox
05-07-2006, 07:34 AM
hi,

when im Felicia Fox she loves furs so everytime im in a fur salon at the mall i just have to go in and see what new furs are out there in fashion, i do love ladies mohair sweaters and skirts and high heels i think thats what Felicia Fox would always get. please if any cd that loves furs as much as me pm me anytime day or night and lets chat about furs.

Kate Simmons
05-07-2006, 07:44 AM
For a lot of us, being our femme selves brings out our creativity (some of which we didn't realize we had as a guy).How far do I go as Ericka? Domestic chores notwithstanding, pretty far. I get my "money's worth" for sure and enjoy every minute of it. EKR

chantelle
05-07-2006, 09:40 AM
I once fel wearing heels while choring.So no more chores,period!

Karren H
05-07-2006, 09:50 AM
Well Karren does like to shop for fem clothing more that anti-Karren likes to shop for male clothes LOL guess the male side loves to shop for female clothing also...... Neither of us like for clean. hehehe

Love Karren

Teresa Amina
05-07-2006, 10:18 AM
Teresa likes to just hang around and enjoy being herself. If anything does get done it's that guy that does it!

Wenda
05-07-2006, 12:39 PM
Wenda actually shops! My GF loves her, a new shopping buddy. My VISA card goes cardio when they are together. Otherwise, nothing I can think of.

Denise01
05-07-2006, 12:50 PM
I find that when i am fully dressed, i gravitate to-ward more "traditional " female jobs / chores / activities.
One big thing is that i hate shopping as a guy, but can spend hours in the mall shopping for Denise.
I feel more comfortable and at ease, doing house work, laundry and cooking also when femme.
I do have to do book work and accounting a few nights a week, which job is traditionally done by females. When I have a lot to do, will always dress fully, it seem so much easer to do as a lady, and it is more enjoyable.

Denise

Scotty
05-07-2006, 01:02 PM
I do all of the things all of the time!

I am an adventurous (not the best though) cook, cleaning, all those stuff whether in drab or not.......

I found a light colored pink toe nail polish and i'm doing my toe nails right now, in drab.....

For me it's balanced now I think, as long as I'm in the house, out shopping etc.

If I'm working on a car or something - well that's total guy mode for me, just goes that way I guess ...

I think for once, I don't care what clothes I'm wearing - it's a state of mind I guess. Does that make sense?

I hope so :)

Kate Simmons
05-07-2006, 01:21 PM
Well Karren does like to shop for fem clothing more that anti-Karren likes to shop for male clothes LOL guess the male side loves to shop for female clothing also...... Neither of us like for clean. hehehe

Love Karren
I hear you about the cleaning, Karr. When my daughter returns from Ireland, she's gonna have her work cut out. Looks more like a bachelor pad than a woman's place. I've been too busy shopping for clothes. LOL EKR

Amanduhrob
05-07-2006, 02:01 PM
When I dress it's "me" time, and try not to let my daily routine interfere with my dressing.

My usual routine consists of cleaning, and cooking, so when I'm dressed, I tend to stay away from those daily chores.

Teresa Amina
05-07-2006, 09:42 PM
Teresa likes to just hang around and enjoy being herself. If anything does get done it's that guy that does it!

Well, maybe I'll vacuum.....

Joy Carter
05-07-2006, 10:56 PM
When she is in a pinch for time I help with the house work I'm so gald to help out. Her friends ask where she found me, Id like to answer that one in the grocery store next to the nut display. Hey I get a hug and some really great cooking so it's worth it to me. :D

sierracd6
05-07-2006, 11:05 PM
I wouldn't know...been a single father for 10 years....always did the chores and fun cooking....but when my son goes by his moms for a weekend....it is in femme and pizza all weekend.....yahoo

Scotty
05-07-2006, 11:05 PM
Teresa I have that same vacuum cleaner!!! :D
So it looks, mine's a Hoover from the 70's!! :D

Kristen Kelly
05-07-2006, 11:15 PM
My female side is dominate so even dressed as male I am very domestic. I am a very good cook , very creative, I have a very good fashion sense, love a clean house, no matter how I dress. Sex is a state of body, Gender is a State of Mind.

JulieCDOH
05-07-2006, 11:43 PM
Julie is really into domestic "chores". She likes cooking and cleaning and loves shopping. Tonight she bought all new curtains for the house, and a few extra personal things. The guy:thumbsdn: doesn't like to shop or clean. Thank heaven for Julie. This place would be a mess without her.

Kisses Julie:thumbsup:

gender_blender
05-08-2006, 01:09 AM
If "living life" is a feminine chore, then yes.

~Charlie

Teresa Amina
05-08-2006, 06:30 AM
Teresa I have that same vacuum cleaner!!! :D
So it looks, mine's a Hoover from the 70's!! :D

Yes, it's a Hoover, but I got it in early 1987. Don't think they changed much then.

FionaAlexis
05-08-2006, 06:50 AM
I'm a compulsive cleaner and tidier. Not sure its a particularly female trait as the other two GGs in my household seem quite the opposite. And I know if anything goes missing they look at me.

I'm not sure what aspects of my persona are feminine? Not sure which of my activities are particularly feminine. I'm very good at multi tasking and I think I'm quite creative. But I also think there is a tendency in TGs to assign the nice bits of their personality and life to their female instincts. Sugar and spice and all things nice?

Fiona xx

Tiffy
05-08-2006, 07:26 AM
I am not very fem either way though I wan to be. But, I would much rather do housework than anything else. As far as work is concerned anyway.

April Marie

wendy
05-08-2006, 08:27 AM
I do most of the stuff listed (cooking, cleaning) already, whether in drab or fem mode.:D

allisonrn06
05-08-2006, 09:22 AM
I think having this side to me makes me more sensitive.My wife likes to tell people about how well I treat her and I think it's because of my softer side that I'm this way with her, a point that I would like to make with her if she could talk to me about my dressing.But I think this softer side of me also makes me better at my chosen profession, nursing. In recent years, I have become less judgemental of others, in part because of who I am.

Jodie_Lynn
05-08-2006, 12:14 PM
I do notice that I am more emotional in "Jodie mode" than in my other mode. And I am much more compassionate and patient too. And I find Jodie peeking out more and more in the everyday world every day. The lines are becoming more blurred.

As for chores, in my household, we have always split the housework between us, although I do get stuck with the 'traditional' male jobs......

ReginaK
05-08-2006, 01:28 PM
I would dream of doing chores. Messing up those pretty clothes? No way. I like playing the spoiled housewife. That usually entails watching Oprah, eating chocolate, painting nals, and letting the maid do the work.

Now if only I had a maid..

ariel_cd
05-08-2006, 01:56 PM
A couple of ladies mentioned shopping and I hadn't thought of that. But o so true that en drab I am in and out of a store like the proverbial speeding bullet. As Ariel I am so much more relaxed and love to liesurly shop. However, as others have mentioned, I can tell the two personnas are coming together. I am betting my money on Ariel. You go girl!

I yam what I yam
Popeye the Sailor

Julie Avery
05-08-2006, 03:41 PM
I don't have this experience. I don't really have a "femme persona". I am always a man who is either crossdressed or wishes he were crossdressed. I want to be perceived as feminine, I take no pleasure in being seen as masculine. If anything about me is a "persona", it is the male act I put on when circumstances require it. *I* am not really that man, he is an act. I am really a male, but that guy in male clothes is something I do because I sometimes have to, not because it expresses even one single thing I wish to express.

Maureen Henley
05-08-2006, 03:51 PM
When I came out to my wife, she said that if I wanted to be a lady, I could join in the "female" responsibilities around the house. Now, with her health problems, I do aobut about 75% or more of the housework. She's perfectly content to let me dress when I'm doing housework.:happy:

RebeccaLynne
05-08-2006, 04:41 PM
Laundry, dishes, and housecleaning are more tolerable for me when en femme. Traditionally these tasks have been performed by " the woman of the house ". Although I'm a staunch supporter of equal rights and an ardent feminist, I feel more inclined to undertake household chores while indulging my " softer side ". Seems to be the homebody aspect of my personality expressing itself, ala two of my favorite stay-at-home housewives, June Cleaver and Laura Petry!

Jillian310
05-13-2006, 12:52 PM
Before I moved in with wifey (we are married), I had a nice apartment. I kept it surgically clean. Call me goofy, but I like to clean in panties only. And of all the cleaning I did dressed? like that, for some strange reason I liked cleaning the bathroom, the most. Loved cleaning that tile and tub! Wifey is prety much of a slob, but a lovable slob! Mostly here i am the chief cook, and a damn good one if I say so myself. Since I wear panties and earrings 24/7, I guess that is partially en femme.