PDA

View Full Version : Nothing Important

basque
05-07-2006, 10:54 AM
Hi girls!
Just wanted to see how my progfile changes looked in situ; so to speak. Oh I did come out as a CD to a friend in Bermuda last night by email; he was great! Actually I am GAY as well; so I'm doubly blessed (only joking). Then I poured myself a whisky, put on some lingerie (I do have a wonderful basqu (36A) that I got off the internet if anyone's interested). Go to 'chinesedresses'. I think it's all one word.
Then I danced the night away to some 'stoopid' music.

Nave fun & best regards

Gill

Wenda
05-07-2006, 12:36 PM
So Basque is your name now? Excellent. Love basques.

chantelle
05-07-2006, 12:45 PM
Good name,what is a basque anyway?

Kate Simmons
05-07-2006, 01:09 PM
Hi Gill, You're okay in my book, Hon. We would get along fine. Nothing beats being dressed to the "nines" with a good whiskey and dancing. Ericka

Karren H
05-07-2006, 01:17 PM
Not one of the Basque CD terrorists are you??? hehehe I have a barette (sp - hat like thingy for you spell check fanatics <grin>) that I got in Madrid at Plaza Major and my wife thinks I look like a Basque terrorist when I wear it.... LOL

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
05-07-2006, 01:51 PM
Not one of the Basque CD terrorists are you??? hehehe I have a barette (sp - hat like thingy for you spell check fanatics <grin>) that I got in Madrid at Plaza Major and my wife thinks I look like a Basque terrorist when I wear it.... LOL

Love Karren
Okay, I'll bite. It's beret silly. what's the matter No habla Espanol? EKR

Karren H
05-07-2006, 04:40 PM
Okay, I'll bite. It's beret silly. what's the matter No habla Espanol? EKR

Un poco!! hehehe Enough to order un quarto de lebre con queso at Mc Donalds in Madrid!! LOL and mass cervesas in Sabinas Mexico.

Love Karren

Phyliss
05-07-2006, 05:37 PM
Isn't that mass cervesas, pour some more?