PDA

View Full Version : More confuesion

Jodi Lynn
05-07-2006, 11:40 AM
Hi everyone, As most of you know I have been a cd most of my life. Of and on over the years I have felt that I wanted to go further (transsexual). As of late I have found myself chatting more and more with guys as a woman. I know I can pass, because I fool them all the time and they think they are really chatting with a GG. I also cam with them so they do see what I look like. I tuck so they think that I don't have anything down there. I am doing this so much anymore that it feels natural. watching the guys turns me on to no end. What I am confuesed about is if it because I really do want to be a lady or if I am still hiding to myself that I may be gay. When I was a teen I did have a gay relationship for a few years. I though I was over this confuesion years ago when I came to grips that I liked to dressed and that I could never change that. I just need some advice if any of you other girls do or have felt this way.

KathrynW
05-07-2006, 12:08 PM
I know I can pass, because I fool them all the time and they think they are really chatting with a GG. I also cam with them so they do see what I look like.
Lemme get this straight...
You're chatting with guys online...telling them you're a woman...and that means you're "passing" as a woman?
and...most webcams I've ever seen have the grainiest picture imaginable...
So, I'm not so sure that means a whole lot... 0.02

Kate Simmons
05-07-2006, 12:25 PM
Hi Jodi Lynn, You may want to talk to the folks on the TG/TS forum. They would probably have more expertise in that area. Also, you may want to consider counseling to sort things out, there's no shame in it for sure. I've gone a therapist but it was to help balance me out in regard to being my guy self. I had no problem the other way. Hope you find what you need Hon. Take care, Ericka

chantelle
05-07-2006, 12:36 PM
Please be careful,men dont like being deceived.U are playing with fire,my sister.Love chantelle

btmgrl6
05-07-2006, 06:48 PM
I don't consider myself gay, and I don't think there is anything wrong with being gay. I feel like I am a woman stuck inside a man. My sexual preference is..... men. Masculine men.The more masculine the better.
I used to be confused about both dressing and my sexuality. It took me years to finally figure out and accept who and what I am. I know I have said this before, but the question keeps popping up in these theads.
I started out crossdressing at thirteen. I had no compulsion to be with men at that time. It took years for that part of me to emerge. Once again let me say
When not dressed ... I have NO desire to be with a man. I have NO desire to be with a CD, and on occasion I like to be with a woman...if I am in drab.

Figure me out lol

Steph

btmgrl6
05-07-2006, 06:55 PM
it might just be that "flirting" with these guys and having them accept you as a girl is what is turninng you on. Makes you feel like a woman,makes you feel sexy,(isn't that what part of this cd'in thing is all about? looking and acting the part and being accepted)
makes you feel desireable...... Maybe you are just getting caught up in the moment. Doesn't actually mean you might be gay.....it's just kinda exciting.
This might be all the more powerful if you have indeed been thinking along the lines of becoming a TS.

Steph

If you'ed like to discuss this in more detail feel free to e-mail me. I may not have all the answers, but I do have a lot of experience with being messed up in the head.... LOL My shrink told me,had I been around when he was in med school he would have done his theisis on me...lol

KathrynW
05-07-2006, 07:28 PM
it might just be that "flirting" with these guys and having them accept you as a girl is what is turning you on. Makes you feel like a woman,makes you feel sexy,(isn't that what part of this cd'in thing is all about? looking and acting the part and being accepted)
makes you feel desireable...... Maybe you are just getting caught up in the moment. Doesn't actually mean you might be gay.....it's just kinda exciting.
So, you're attracted to guys...but you're saying you're not gay or bi?
Is this kind of like re-writing all the psychology books and making up all new classifications as you go along?