PDA

View Full Version : Clothes in Maryland

Amberlynn
11-12-2004, 05:18 PM
does anyone no where u can buy clothes that accept crossdressers to try on clothes

Stephanie Brooks
11-12-2004, 05:23 PM
Welcome Amberlynn!!!! Hope you enjoy the place.

I doubt you'll find many places anywhere that will let you try women's clothing in the store. What you can do is this, at least for all but intimate apparel.

Buy things you want that you think will fit. Bring them home. Try them. If you like them, keep them. If you don't like them or they just don't fit properly, return them. That really means you must take care with them in bringing them home and trying them. Women do it all of the time.

Hope this helps!!!!!!

Sharon
11-12-2004, 07:14 PM
Hmm, looks like I'll be heading south sometime in the near future!

genevieve_ohara
11-12-2004, 07:27 PM
I thought of you today when I was listening to a Meredith Brooks album...the girl who sang that "I'm a bitch I'm a lover...."

The first cut on the CD is a song called "I Need" and in it she sings about a zillion things the can't do without....and one of the lines is "...and lots of Todd Rungren"

Lots of love

G

Stephanie Brooks
11-12-2004, 10:35 PM
Hi Genevieve!

Yes, I noticed the three of us are local. :) I've been to Consigning Women once. Got this great dress from there. I knew back then (1998) they did TG nights, but it sounds even better today!!

(...gotta get through this purge...)

Sharon
11-13-2004, 12:06 AM
I thought of you today when I was listening to a Meredith Brooks album...the girl who sang that "I'm a bitch I'm a lover...."

The first cut on the CD is a song called "I Need" and in it she sings about a zillion things the can't do without....and one of the lines is "...and lots of Todd Rungren"

Lots of love

G

Thanks Gen. I'll have to do a search on her. To be honest though, I'm not a particularly big fan of Todd. It's just a quote from an old song of his that hit home with me.

Nikki A.
11-13-2004, 01:53 AM
What I've found out is that if you discreetly ask most privatly owned places wouldn't have a problem. They want your money. The big stores are so busy they probably would not even notice or care.
I think that we are our own biggest downers, too embarrassed or scared to try.