PDA

View Full Version : Is there any FtM's in lesban relationships ?

mistunderstood
05-07-2006, 02:41 PM
Reason I ask is my SO is struggling trying to find support for her-self. If anyone knows of any groups or anyone here who could help we would be greatfull.

purple_spider GG
05-07-2006, 02:48 PM
Reason I ask is my SO is struggling trying to find support for her-self. If anyone knows of any groups or anyone here who could help we would be greatfull.

Hi
Your partner should contact Depend (http://www.depend.org.uk/) which is a support group for partners, spouses, family members and friends of Transsexuals. I joined them whilst I was with my ex who was M2F transsexual.They have a few subgroups on depend, and one of these is a mailing list support group for partners of F2M. She just needs to contact the group by joining the main section and then asking them if she can also be put on the list for partners of F2M. There is also a general partners list too for all partners of transsexuals. Transsexuals can also join this list to offer advice and insight, so you could as well, but they cannot join the partners areas they are mainly on the depend community forum.

Hugs
debs
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX