PDA

View Full Version : Out For A Drink

btmgrl6
05-07-2006, 02:50 PM
Last night I went out for a drink with a girlfriend. There was this guy checking us out from across the bar. Pretty soon he came over and struck up a conversation.Nice guy we chatted for about thirty minutes. when it was time to go he asked if he could see me again. Only could I dress in my drabs(he said man clothes). I asked why and he said that he was gay,and thought I would look very handsome dressed in drab. I told him that I wasn't gay, and that I hardly ever dressed in drab. He said you must be gay or at least bi,or why would you dress like that?I said first off,there are a lot of cd'ers that are straight. I told him that I am bi, but not in drab... Then he started to get all whinney... is it me? you just don't like me? He just couldn't get the concept. I thanked him for the offer and got the heck outta there.Anyone have a similar experience?

I have two walk in closets at home..one for my gurly stuff and one ...for the rest of my gurly stuff. I hide my drabs in a hall closet.

Steph

Kate Simmons
05-07-2006, 03:14 PM
No Hon, they don't understand the concept. Most of 'em can't figure out why we dress this way. They are gay so they want...well, a guy in a dress not someone who identifies with their female side. I still can't figure out why they go ga ga over drag queens but don't give cute CD's the time of day. Guess that's why. EKR

Wenda
05-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Just becasue someone is gay, it doesn't mean they automatically understand CD'ers. His problem, not yours. +

Cherry Lynn
05-07-2006, 03:38 PM
In my experience men and women alike can't understand there is a difference between being bi or gay. They seem to think if we like it dressed we are gay even though we do not care for a man in our drab personality. Most seem to think anyone who is bi is gay but there is definitley a difference. Just my 0.02 .

viccy
05-07-2006, 03:48 PM
hi I understand that he might think your gay cause i think it about me some times when i dress but i am not at least if u were in drab clothes ie you look like a man, that is the sort of thing that would piss me off, getting chatted up by a bloke

I know i could never go to bed with a man it just dont do anything for me but I do have curiosity about other tv ts tg etc as it does turn me on and i may just see what happen if the situation ever arose

as for being hetro through and through and dress in womens clothes
does not make you gay or bi its just a socially not excepted as the norm

maybe one day it will ;)

good luck with yout future outings dressed

love viccy

carend_99
05-07-2006, 08:46 PM
It's not just you, most people don't understand the concept. If I were a "real girl" I'd definitely be a lesbian. There's no way I'd ever jump in the sack with a guy in drab!

steffie39
05-08-2006, 05:01 PM
Yes, I've found that stereotypes extend to gay people too: most of them believe that because we dress, we must be gay. I know when a few tried to hit on me and I tell them I am a happily married hetero CD, I can see their jaws drop and they are shocked. Then I say even if I were single, I'd be a lesbian. That's always good for a laugh.

Steffie

Xandra
05-08-2006, 05:09 PM
I echo Erika's comments.

Alex

Win Der Mere
05-08-2006, 05:43 PM
I find the idea of intimacy with most men I meet totally abhorrent, but, in life, there is always the exception that proves the rule. For a long time I've been a girly heterosexual, and whilst a lot of guys quite obviously fancy me, none have ever succeeded.
Whilst I therefore agree with, and subscribe to, the lesbian concept, I have now begun seriously recognising my femininity, and become "the real thing" when dressed, even though my first attempts have been clumsy, and frankly I look like a dog's breakfast ; no sane guy would get remotely aroused !!
If I ever perfect the art of dressing, and if I ever dare venture out in public, and if an appropriate situation arose, I just might be tempted !
That is likely to be many months away, if ever, and in the meantime I'll stick to being a lesbian, which is quite an exciting thought in itself !!
Love
Dalesman

Jennaie
05-08-2006, 06:54 PM
"my first attempts have been clumsy, and frankly I look like a dog's breakfast "
You're such a tease. :kiss:

Wenda
05-09-2006, 12:15 AM
..... no sane guy would get remotely aroused !! ........
in the meantime I'll stick to being a lesbian, which is quite an exciting thought in itself !!
Love
Dalesman[/QUOTE]
I can relate! Last week one of my oldest friends on this site introduced me to some of her videos. Although I know we are both CD, I found 'her' irresistable. Took my breath away, actually. Talk about screwing with your mind! (I have pm'd her, and she hasn't replied, so I am afraid I may have creeped-out a good friend).
So, I have concluded that the slightly ****ty Wenda, a latent lesbian, shares the body with the horny old man. OMG, there are whole communities that can't deal with that level of dicotomy. I imagine there have been civil wars fought over smaller issues. I think I will become a drunk. God Bless..

Billijo49504
05-09-2006, 12:29 AM
I'm true to my wife. I'll be her lisbien lover or her best man, what ever she wants. But it will be her, at the end of the day....BJ0.02

btmgrl6
05-09-2006, 12:58 AM
Gets my vote 100%. Iam single and If I wasn't I wouldn't cheat. I hate that.
So I guess I'd better stay single or half of my bi side would surely miss out
LOL.

Steph

Win Der Mere
05-09-2006, 01:10 AM
Good morning Girls,
It is very complicated. I've spent years thinking about it, and still get confused ! The thing is : women are cleverer than men, and therefore have the mental capacity to debate such complexities. Yer average beer swilling str8 guy couldn't and obviously doesn't begin to grapple with the problem.
Love
Dalesman

btmgrl6
05-09-2006, 01:12 AM
The problem being?

Win Der Mere
05-09-2006, 01:31 AM
that gay guys think we're up for it !
Dalesman

btmgrl6
05-09-2006, 01:41 AM
That's only the half of it. I get hit on by "str8" and married guys sometimes.
I prefer the so called str8 guys, but the married ones kind of creep me out a little. How could a guy be str8 if he's hitting on me? As for married guys....wtf. Maybe it's the lighting and a couple of beers huh?
Gee I wonder why I am so messed up in the head lol.

btmgrl6
05-09-2006, 02:15 AM
Maybe when I was younger. Now that I've found my way,I'd just like to enjoy my freedom and continue exploring all of the possibilities of my fem side.
I am planning on taking this thing a lot further.
I started out dressing,and the more i got into it, the farther I wanted to get into it.It was like being addicted to a drug. Once I was out......the sky was the limit. I didn't have a So, I moved to where nobody knew me.. It was like I was re-born the woman I have always known I am. I am finding new things about myself everyday, and I have nobody to answer to.....Everyone that knows me,knows about me.Family, old friends,new friends. future friends will get to know the real me. .The ones who accepted me still do, the ones that didn't, walked. I am 100% out and I am not looking back
AS for coming out. I felt I had to do it or die. That was how strong the need was. I could no longer hide and torture myself. I had contemplated suicide on more than one occasion. That is how bad it had gotten, now.....I don't question myself (as much) and I am very comfortable in my lifestyle
Steph

btmgrl6
05-09-2006, 02:30 AM
Did you delete your post? Kinda makes me look like i just jumped right off the subject of my own post and on to something completely different:lol2:

Steph

Win Der Mere
05-09-2006, 10:15 AM
Sorry, yes I did a deletion. I had intended it to be a new thread, but I was working off a strange laptop, and it came out on your thread. Conscious that it was a totally unrelated topic, I deleted it sharpish from the "out for a drink" thread. I really do apologise, and hope you won't hold it against me.
I haven't yet reposted it as have been out enjoying the sunshine all day, in drab.
Love Dalesman

btmgrl6
05-09-2006, 02:18 PM
No harm,no foul. I just thought I was losing it for a minute...I knew I'd seen a reply:happy: