PDA

View Full Version : Relistic Vagines

BecomingBrooke
11-12-2004, 05:24 PM
Hey girls,
I was just wondering what you all thoguth about relistic vagians, tell me what you think and if you've ever tryed one and if you know a good place to get one you can tell me that to. THANKS!

Love,
Elisha

ChristineRenee
11-12-2004, 07:29 PM
Hey girls,
I was just wondering what you all thoguth about relistic vagians, tell me what you think and if you've ever tryed one and if you know a good place to get one you can tell me that to. THANKS!

Love,
Elisha

Some of the girls don't care for them much but I like mine. I got it at www.designhers.com. Check it out for yourself and draw your own conclusion.

Love,
Christine Renee

Wenda
11-12-2004, 07:52 PM
Hi, I posted a similar question, and was advised to be cautious about transformation.co.uk. Apparently many have been disappointed with their product. I was referred to crossdresser.com. I have to pay for my 25+ pairs of footwear from eBay before I can indulge. Very interested to hear opinions. wenda.

ieya
11-12-2004, 08:01 PM
Yeah transformation is low quality rubbish so be wanred before venturing into buying from them,,

love ieya
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Renecd
11-13-2004, 03:00 AM
Oh yes, after I think paying $89 for a piece of crap. Don't ever buy one from them!

Hugs,
Rene

JoannaDees
11-13-2004, 04:09 AM
OK, I can't help myself. Vagines and Vagains? I'm an NOT a vegetarian. I like to eat the animals ... and tacos are really good! FYJMAEL!

Wenda
11-13-2004, 04:38 PM
OK, I can't help myself. Vagines and Vagains? I'm an NOT a vegetarian. I like to eat the animals ... and tacos are really good! FYJMAEL!
...nobody likes a smartass! LOL! I like to eat vegetables, vag*nas, some vegitarians and animals...the ultimate omnivore. wenda.

BecomingBrooke
11-13-2004, 06:03 PM
hey ladies,

Be nice ya all know i can't spell worth jack! :D

Love,
Elisha