PDA

View Full Version : Finding a GG who might like a crossdresser...

rickie121x
05-07-2006, 04:18 PM
It seems like finding a needle in a haystack - a one in a million sort of thing. :brokenheart:

In the earlier part of my life, I had to be in the closet - my ego couldn't take the possibility of being found out and losing my SO.

Now that I am older, I am frightend that I will not have a loving female friend to spend the rest of my life with... I really don't want to be alone... anymore.

I have fiddled around on the internet personals - with no results. I have been upfront with nearly every GG that I meet - and that has been a disaster over oh so many many situations.

"We", that is me, always seem to make the stuations more difficult. I am clocked at 71, appear to be mid to late 50s, feel like 40, and love slim attractive females. I am just not attracted to the fuller bodied types. There - I have cut out 98 percent of the elegible women. Then I happen to be one of those who just loves the BDSM scene with the black leather, ropes, straps, chains and cuffs. :dom: That cuts out 95 percent of the remaining 2 percent.... And the remaining probablilities are literally zero - or just a few zeros above that.

I wish for friendship followed by a sexual relationship, and leading to whatever alliance might rationally follow.

I could use any first hand advice. The slightest tip would be so very much appreciated. :surrender

Love to all of you who contribute to this forum.

Richard/Rickie... depending

Bev06 GG
05-07-2006, 04:26 PM
Well Rickie,
I hate to be the one that says this, but you are asking for rather alot. There are some of us who do like crossdressers, but so far as the fetish stuff goes you are looking at a tiny minority of the female population. Fetish's are mainly male things, and I stress mainly because I do know women have them too. However, they are very few and far between and the ones that I do know of wouldn't actually make nice little life long partners to grow old with, they'd probably kill you in the throws of passion.
BEVxxx

purple_spider GG
05-07-2006, 05:08 PM
Hi
You need to put an ad in the personals area of this forum and TG magasines. Also you could try out TV Chix (http://www.tvchix.com/) which is a personals site for T-girls and I know a few GGs who are on there too ;) You stated you have a preference for the uber-skinny types and they are out there although you have really narrowed your options. What do you consider as not for you? Would someone size 14/16 (UK) be too big for you? Do you have preference for size 4 (UK) I just think you need to be a little less size obsessed and try to focus on someone's personality and how you get on with them.

Good luck
Debs
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Momarie
05-08-2006, 08:30 PM
At 71 you are just now wanting to settle down, find true love, have someone to grow old with?

kathy gg
05-08-2006, 09:39 PM
Hi...I hate to say this but you sound way too picky...I mean, as a woman who actually choose to date with in this community and look for a partner, I actually found that I could be more picky...I mean hon, let's face reality here...crossdressers are a HUGE population....women into this a very tiny population, I could afford to be picky...where guys on the other hand...well, the odds are stacked against you sicne you want a kinky super model.

But you can't change who you are attracted to....if you want a skinny bdsm girl, welll...good luck with that.

rickie121x
05-09-2006, 03:46 AM
:love: Thank you very much for your wonderful replies re. my dilemma.

BEVxxx; you are right about the tiny minority of women who are fetish types, but when you say they might kill me in the throes of passion – that doesn’t sound so bad!

Debs; thanks for the notion to put an ad in the personals area of this forum. Great idea that – sometimes my male brain just doesn’t come up with straightforward answers. And as for skinny types, that is where my eyes go first… but there are ladies who are physically harmonious and are 12/14 US size that are attractive to me. It is that old thing, when she looks right to you – she just looks right to you. Personality? That absolutely has to somehow come up right in the process of getting together…. No matter what - personality just has to be there.

MoMarie; No – at 71 I still want someone to settle down with. That has always been my want and need. My foibles, life in general, and “her” issues, somehow always come together so that “our” relationships didn’t last too long. My list: 5 year marriage, 8 yr. relationship, 9 year relationship, most recent 5 year relationship – with fetishy, cute, slim, perfect woman in an open marriage which unfortunately could not go anywhere. I am alone now again - going on the second year without more than a couple of dates – and thank God for them!

Kathy in Canada; Yes I am picky – but that is complimentary to women in general. I am not one to just hook up with anyone.That would waste her time! She really needs to be one with whom I would be willing to spend my days with – and I tend not to date unless there is a pretty good bet on that hope. And you are right – it will take a lot of good luck. A really lot!

Thanks again to you all for listening to my whining. I don’t get much of a chance to do that. And I apologise, nevertheless, for it is not an appropriate social behavior for a man – even a crossdresser.

Richard/Rickie… depending… http://urnotalone.com/rick121x

Momarie
05-09-2006, 05:50 AM
You're not whining....not at all.

I feel bad you can't find what you need, want and desire and I REALLY am impressed and admire that you are still such a sexy/horny/luving 'lil thing. (meant as a compliment!)

I feel sad sometimes because it seems CD's etc. paint themselves into such a small box and have difficulties finding a companion. I realize they can't help it but it makes me sad all the same.

Have you tried to network? Let all your friends, acquaintances know what you are looking for? I mean that is what you are doing here (not whining), so why not go do it out there?