PDA

View Full Version : Sunday

VERONICARH
05-07-2006, 04:20 PM
Today I had to go into office to write some checks and send out some bills. I have in the office a change of femme clothing, so I put on my thong, nude shade pantyhose, bra with fake breast made with knee-high socks filled with bird seed, pink mini-skirt, pink blouse, wig (which I thought I had misplaced) and white open-toe 3" highheels. Boy was that great. I had never dressed that much, because I had misplaced my wig. I really felt great. I thing I looked pretty femme from the waist down, but not great in the face. I don't have any make-up, but that's the next step. The bird seed breasts worked great and felt great. I NEED TO KNOW how to get the wig I found from long ago back into shape. FEELING REALLY FEMME RIGHT NOW. Veronica P.S. Thanks from you gurls who told about the bird seed breast.

Billijo49504
05-07-2006, 04:59 PM
Hi and I'm glad to see you can make work fun. What I'd do is, go to a beauty supply, like Sally's, and get some wig shampoo. Follow the directions and brush it out when it's dry. Hopefully that will help...BJ

Karren H
05-07-2006, 05:04 PM
If its synthetic, a milde wig shampoo in cold water, pat dry then let air dry and it should go back to the shape it is supposed to be. If human hair, a mild regular shampoo, then conditioner if you like and towel dry the style with curlers, curling iron and or a blow dryer. you can use all the gels and sprays that you use on regular hair.

Love Karren

Donna1391
05-07-2006, 09:59 PM
most wig shops do redo wigs for there costumer thats what i do