PDA

View Full Version : forced feminization

bredalee25
05-07-2006, 04:51 PM
I was wondering what if anything you all thought about forced feminization? I mean do you support any mother who makes her little boy wear girls clothes. I've even heard of mothers who send their sons to school dressed as girls and keep them dressed that way at home. I suppose they wanted a girl but had a boy instead. How far would a mother go even give the boy a girls name and identify him as a girl for all intended purposes for as long as she can? I mean omg why would any mother put a child through that. I recently read a thread about a mother using girls clothes as a punishment for her son dressing him in nighties and standing him in the doorway for all to see him. Making him wear skirts and dresses for punishment and keeping him in his room like that all day. What do you all think? ttfn

KathrynW
05-07-2006, 05:05 PM
I was wondering what if anything you all thought about forced feminization?
forced feminization? I think when it involves adults, it's fine. When it involves parents forcing this on children...it's child abuse...grounds for immediate and swift criminal prosecution.

I've even heard of mothers who send their sons to school dressed as girls and keep them dressed that way at home.
You "heard" this? Where? Fictionmania.com?
I've also heard the stories, but they're all overwhelmingly fiction..."petticoat punishment" simply doesn't happen in this day and age. When it does happen, the parents are arrested and the child is taken away. :straightface:

bredalee25
05-07-2006, 05:20 PM
yes they are but what if the mother has raised the boy as a girl and as far as the child knows they are a girl and mom has let the childs hair grow and styled it like a girls and in the lower grades if the child resembles a girl the teacher wouldn't know the difference I mean if she hasn't got a visit from the breast ferry yet who would know for sure ttfn

KathrynW
05-07-2006, 05:27 PM
yes they are but what if the mother has raised the boy as a girl and as far as the child knows they are a girl and mom has let the childs hair grow and styled it like a girls and in the lower grades if the child resembles a girl the teacher wouldn't know the difference I mean if she hasn't got a visit from the breast ferry yet who would know for sure ttfn
What If? I believe the key words here are "What If".
You can "What If" till the cows come home. This kind of thing simply doesn't happen. If you have some documentation that it did, please post a link. :hmph:

JMO2
05-07-2006, 05:28 PM
I think where you need to go is to www.petticoated.com
That will answer all your questions..............
If you have any more e-mail the moderator I am sure that she will be more than happy to answer the unanswered questions..........:)

Karren H
05-07-2006, 05:30 PM
I agree with Kathryn, if it involves a child then charges should be files.

Love Karren

KathrynW
05-07-2006, 05:36 PM
I think where you need to go is to www.petticoated.com (http://www.petticoated.com)
That will answer all your questions..............
If you have any more e-mail the moderator I am sure that she will be more than happy to answer the unanswered questions..........:)
I'm familiar with this website, it's been around for years. It's fiction.
Yes, I know they may say it's not...but you can bet that it is. There are also any number of other "petticoat discipline" sites on the web...all fiction.
Just like the thread that pops up here from time to time about mothers forcing boys to be bride's maids in weddings...pure fiction. :straightface:

Kate Simmons
05-07-2006, 05:36 PM
No way, no how Hon. There is absolutely no sane reason or no justification to put a child through something like. I'm totally against it and would probably file the charges myself if I knew about it. Ericka

bredalee25
05-07-2006, 05:40 PM
I agree i wasn't trying to cause an uproar i'm totally against it too just wanted to see if you girls thought it was possible for a mother to do it and get away with it is all i was really asking maybe i should've worded the question differently sorry for any confussion here ttfn

btmgrl6
05-07-2006, 06:04 PM
i am not even going there.....it is child abuse. I am for capitol punishment

Steph

Julie Avery
05-07-2006, 06:05 PM
I think "forced feminization" is a fantasy entertained by male crossdressers who need a little help admitting what they're about.

Tina Dixon
05-07-2006, 06:37 PM
If it has some thing to do with children it's some type of crime, if it involves me its a party.

GG Vanya
05-07-2006, 07:08 PM
I think "forced feminization" is a fantasy entertained by male crossdressers who need a little help admitting what they're about.

EXACTLY my thought on adult "forced feminization" as well as those into humiliation and degradation. If you want it, need it, desire it, derive pleasure from it, how can it be forced or degrading?

Now, for minors? GRRRRRRRR...lock the offenders up and throw away the key.

Kids have WAY too many issues to contend with growing up to begin with, and do not need, nor deserve, this abuse.

carol ann
05-07-2006, 07:14 PM
I believe this a fantasy invented by those who need an excuse for their crossdressing

Krystenw
05-07-2006, 07:46 PM
Where were all of you when I was having my hair put in braids and dressed in dresses. I guess in the 50's it wasn't considered child abuse.
I didn't know I was a little boy until I started school and I couldn't figure out how come all of a sudden I got to wear Levi's and a boys shirt and shoes.
Krysten

KathrynW
05-07-2006, 07:50 PM
EXACTLY my thought on adult "forced feminization" as well as those into humiliation and degradation. If you want it, need it, desire it, derive pleasure from it, how can it be forced or degrading?

How can it be "forced"? Technically, in the adult context, it can't be forced...it's a mental process....
Like so many other forms of fantasy and role-playing...changing who you are, etc. "you think you are...therefore you are..."
I've yet to hear of any man actually being forced to wear women's clothing at gunpoint. Concerning adults, the whole concept of "forced feminization" removes the guilt and shame associated with crossdressing. If you're being "forced" to do something, you can't feel guilty about it. Get it? I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but that's basically how it works.
Now...an adult coercing and/or forcing a boy to crossdress is a whole different ballgame...it's child abuse and cruelty...plain and simple. And whoever does this kind of thing, needs to be locked up for life or worse. The psychological damage done to any child in this scenario could be devastating. :straightface:

bredalee25
05-07-2006, 08:09 PM
here here kathrynW you said it girl i'm with you on this one ttfn

Laurie Ann
05-07-2006, 08:39 PM
I say between consenting adults its whatever floats your boat.

GG Vanya
05-07-2006, 08:52 PM
How can it be "forced"? Technically, in the adult context, it can't be forced...it's a mental process....
Like so many other forms of fantasy and role-playing...changing who you are, etc. "you think you are...therefore you are..."
I've yet to hear of any man actually being forced to wear women's clothing at gunpoint. Concerning adults, the whole concept of "forced feminization" removes the guilt and shame associated with crossdressing. If you're being "forced" to do something, you can't feel guilty about it. Get it? I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but that's basically how it works.
Now...an adult coercing and/or forcing a boy to crossdress is a whole different ballgame...it's child abuse and cruelty...plain and simple. And whoever does this kind of thing, needs to be locked up for life or worse. The psychological damage done to any child in this scenario could be devastating. :straightface:

You just said it more eloquently than I Kathy :happy: The very fact that men say they WANT forced feminization negates the "forced" aspect of it. And yes, I have said it more times than I could ever count, the "forced" disclaimer is simply a way to rid themselves of the guilt.

Trudi_tv
05-07-2006, 08:59 PM
With a child, it is abuse. Life is too fast now for kids without throwing gender issues on them. This was practiced in times past, but times have indeed changed. At least the laws have.

When consenting adults are involved... "yeah sure, make me wear lingerie... threaten me with a good time"

Completely different scenarios.

Joy Carter
05-07-2006, 11:20 PM
When I was a police officer I had knowlege of where two older boys made a younger one ware a dress and sexualy assault him on a daily basis. I took it pretty hard because I knew what his life might be like from that point on. The trama of being assaulted and humilited will scare this young child for the rest of his life. We are talking about a couple of up and coming sex offenders here God only knows where they are now and if they have caused any further harm.

rachellenicole
05-07-2006, 11:24 PM
There are far too many crimes against children these days, some of the things that you hear of on the news makes me sick. As far as forced feminization of children, I believe that 99% of the crap on the internet is fiction, however, I would not be suprised to hear of an isolated case happening. If it is happening, I would hope the offender(s) would receive a life long stay in prison.

Rachelle
xoxo

TGMarla
05-07-2006, 11:34 PM
Kathryn's right again. On all points, too.

Now, lessee.....

I dressed tonight. I didn't feel the least bit of guilt about it.

I must have forced myself! :D

Faye Emmette
05-07-2006, 11:37 PM
Had to have a say ..
The heading caught my eye and thought, no-one here seems to be forced into it, Particularly me:happy:
On the psycologically damaging effects to a child, this form of punishment is dreadful and regretable if it has ever occurred.
my tuppence

linnea
05-07-2006, 11:38 PM
I wasn't dressed as a girl as a child during the 50s, but my mother did have me wear girl's panties. On a couple of occasions she had me try on a girl's dress in the dressing room of a department store while she was shopping for clothes. When I reached the seventh grade, the girl's panties stopped (I think because at that time I started PE and sports). My mom never referred to me as a girl nor did she suggest or force me to wear girl's clothing other than the panties. She did tell me on several occasions that she had always wanted a girl, but I never felt unwanted by her.
One of my aunt's threatened diapers as punishment to her three sons from time to time. I probably would not have found out about that except that I stayed with them occasionally and I was there when we all got into some trouble. She made the "diaper threat," and we became very obediant and cautious.
Those are my experiences.
I totally agree that "forced feminization" with children is abuse and that the "petticoat training" portrayed on a few websites is a bunch of nonsense.

Where were all of you when I was having my hair put in braids and dressed in dresses. I guess in the 50's it wasn't considered child abuse.
I didn't know I was a little boy until I started school and I couldn't figure out how come all of a sudden I got to wear Levi's and a boys shirt and shoes.
Krysten

GG Vanya
05-07-2006, 11:48 PM
Kathryn's right again. On all points, too.

Now, lessee.....

I dressed tonight. I didn't feel the least bit of guilt about it.

I must have forced myself! :D

Tsk Tsk Marla :) When I made the guilt comment, I was referring to those who actively 'seek' forced feminization. :happy:

Surely you've encountered those who post saying "make me fem!" These are the ones I feel have not done the mental/emotional work necessary (and that's no easy task) to come to terms with their desires.

And congrats on dressing and feelin good about it!

heathr1
05-08-2006, 03:59 PM
Actually, I have seen two articles in newspapers over the last few years.

One where 2 schoolboys were made to wear wigs and lipstick by a female teacher for bullying girls.

The teacher nearly lost her job and the mother of one of the boys supported the teacher.

The other was of a man sued a school for doing a similar thing when he was younger.

A guy I used to work with lived next door to parents who, on occasions used to have their young son wear girls clothes as they wanted a girl, but he actually enjoyed it.

Julia Cross
05-08-2006, 04:19 PM
Let children be children, it's plain and simple. Don't interfere and NEVER impose your ideals on them. Those who mess around with children should feel the full extend of the law.

julia

Jennaie
05-08-2006, 07:07 PM
"What If? I believe the key words here are "What If".
You can "What If" till the cows come home. This kind of thing simply doesn't happen. If you have some documentation that it did, please post a link."

Actually, the cows have come home, I have a picture of them, they are laying all over the front porch and the lawn. moooo... :happy:

Bonnie D
05-08-2006, 09:12 PM
There are a couple of issues here and as usual nothing is as simple as it as first appears. Dressing a child in anything for the purpose of humiliation is child abuse.

What did get me thinking though is what would it be if when I was a child I was caught crossdressing and told to stay that way for the rest of the day. I think it would have been humiliating at first because I'm the eldest of 4 boys but if it kept happening everyone would have gotten used to it and I would have told them how I much I really enjoyed it. Most of us secretly dressed as a child. Now my question is, what if we were caught and told we could continue to dress whenever we wanted, people from outside then found out about it. Legally, I'm sure it's still child abuse but what do you think if it was something you liked doing? So it's no longer forced but you're still a child.

If no one believes that forced feminization exists then if it really does exist no one will believe it. This can be a dangerous way for society to think. I'm sure most of the stories are fictional but some of them are probably true, there's no way to tell.

Bonnie

nancy58
05-08-2006, 09:28 PM
Well, I read your subject line and thought, gee, if I could get my wife to "force" me.... But if you're talking about kids, I'm with the others. I'd drop the dime the instant I had any suspicion. What consenting adults do with one another is their business, but we have "age of consent" in this country for a number of reasons -- and many of them with less potential to damage a child's psyche.

Sheesh!

Nancy

Rikkicn
05-08-2006, 10:09 PM
My sweetheart and I are both open with each other about what we want sexually. I'm not hiding any part of myself from her and have come to understand that my being TG is a blessing. There's not much room inside a blessing for guilt.
We have never called it a forced feminization. When we play that game we call it toping. To us, that means the "top", takes control and has the power. The top's pleasure comes from satisfying the bottom as completely and deliciously as possible. Lucky me. Lucky us. We switch back and forth but she's primarily a bottom and I'm primarily a top. Pretty good arrangement.

Being bossed all around. Forced to do things that have, forever, filled my fantasies. Being coerced to put on my frilliest lingerie. Being forced to have a heart pounding orgasm. How can this be bad thing?

"Please, don't make me look and feel like a girl" is a fun way to start your play.

Rikki

GG Vanya
05-08-2006, 10:20 PM
If no one believes that forced feminization exists then if it really does exist no one will believe it. This can be a dangerous way for society to think. I'm sure most of the stories are fictional but some of them are probably true, there's no way to tell.

Bonnie[/QUOTE]

Bonnie,

In no way did I mean to imply that forced feminization does not exist in CHILDREN. My viewpoint was that, to me, it is an oxymoron with those who are at, or past, the age of consent.

We have never called it a forced feminization. When we play that game we call it toping. To us, that means the "top", takes control and has the power. The top's pleasure comes from satisfying the bottom as completely and deliciously as possible. Lucky me. Lucky us. We switch back and forth but she's primarily a bottom and I'm primarily a top. Pretty good arrangement.

Being bossed all around. Forced to do things that have, forever, filled my fantasies. Being coerced to put on my frilliest lingerie. Being forced to have a heart pounding orgasm. How can this be bad thing?

Rikki,

Trudi and I also engage in this type of consensual role play, and like you and your wife, we both switch. The difference is, CONSENT is the basis for these activities. When there is love and absolute trust, and with consent, it is my opinion that the force, even though in the moment it is perceived to be very real, is simply part of the fantasy. :happy:

As Trudi stated in her post: Sure! Make me wear lingerie! Threaten me with a good time!:D

Jennaie
05-08-2006, 10:59 PM
I really don't think this type of thing happens, at least not to the extent that we read about. When I have read of cases where a child was told to wear his sisters panties or something simular, it is usually followed by, "she had no idea how excited I was to slip into them", or something to that effect.

LucyTwitch
05-09-2006, 01:06 AM
Hi

With Children its a big NO NO

Dose it occure ?

I belive it dose, but not to a degree where you would see in your home town

Never hear of anything like this in the UK

byrony
05-09-2006, 12:25 PM
I'd agree with the consensus with regard to it mostly being fiction, but like many fantasies, as Joy's post is an example of, the reality is much worse.

Ebonee_Tgirl
05-09-2006, 01:10 PM
Anything forced on someone is wrong if they don't want it. I agree that it would be pretty hard to force an adult to crossdress against his/her will unless you have a gun at their head, and I've never heard of that!! I agree with most of the comments here that it is just another kind of fantasy fulfillment or a way to do something while convincing yourself it's not your idea. Obviously forcing a child would be very wrong. I was pretty amazed by the few posts that talked about what their moms did. I'm not clear on whether that is WHY those people have become CDs.

The Internet is so full of crap on all things "sexual" and the one thing that scares me is some people read some really bad or stupid stuff and they begin to think it is true or acceptible. I came across a website of "erotic" stories and was horrified by how many were about Dad's either seducing, or being seduced by their 8 yo daughters or sons, and more about them RAPING, setting up gangrapes, selling them, raping and killing them etc. Truly sick stuff. You have to wonder how many people that read that garbage over and over start to think of it as OK. Even more frightening is that there are people who find that "erotic" and entertaining!

This is the one real downside of the freedom of the Internet. The only "reports" of forced feminization of anyone, children or adults, that I've encountered have been online and I really believe that 99% are fantasy.

Scrunchie-Bunchie
05-09-2006, 01:26 PM
The problem is that 99.99% of all the "forced feminisation" ideas are generated on the internet as purile fiction.

In the real world, my stepson wears girls pajamas because they're cheaper and fit better. He doesn't know the difference. Similarly some of his shoes and clothes are from the girls range although they look boy enough - purely for cost and fit. that's not forced feminisation.

In the real world again, in some cultures boys and girls are both brought up as girls then when they reach adulthood, the boys then have to decide whether to continue as girls or boys. I believe this happens in some parts of Nepal and Mongolia. I see no problem - it's cultural.

The only point I dislike about the phrased "forced feminisation" is the word "forced". I have no problem with boys wearing girl clothes or girls wearing boy clothes as long as it's not forced and as long also as there's no sexual motive.

In fact, I think the world would be a much happier place if men and women were allowed to dress howeverso they wished. If we can educate our youth to accept rather than to condemn (possibly by even letting them to try it) then we will have taken a giant step forward toward civilising the world.

bulmabriefs144
05-09-2006, 01:40 PM
0.02 Actually it does happen, or it wouldn't be an article in wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_dominance
They say the instances where it happens tend to be when the female is dominant in a relationship, or when the male has a fetish where he wants the woman to be dominant.

Shiny
05-09-2006, 02:41 PM
Yes this does happen but in the last thread on petticoat discipline/punishment everyone blew me off! See? There are others on this thread to whom this has happened to. Although it is rare it does happen and most likely happened during the hyper-fem days of the 1950's when women wore clothes every day that are now considered little more than fetish fare!

I think the idea started in Britian for the most part. I read a Playboy article years ago entitled "Why The British Love To Dress In Drag" and got some of the understanding there. But I do agree it is also a "fetish" idea or concept as well and strangely enough may have grown out of a type of "guilt relief" for many CD's or could also be considered a source of excitement for those who have undergone the "procedure" although they were terrified during the actual process when it occurred. This type of "mental-estrogen therapy" can definitely grind the gears of any young boy.

Eric/a
05-09-2006, 06:27 PM
Just from some of our own experiences we've shared, there's no question that a lot of young boys try on girls' clothes when they get a chance, whether it's panties, dresses, ballet tutus, bathing suits, or what have you. I think the great majority do so by their own choosing, and keep it a secret from anyone else. Well...unless, of course, they get caught!

The average starting age for all that seems to be somewhere around 12 or 13, but I remember an earlier experience, if you can call it CDing, when I was about 9. We were sorting some boxes and stuff in our basement, and I found one that had some of my plastic or vinyl toddler panties. Since they were sized to wear over diapers, they had enough room so I could still put them on by themselves. I guess my parents were saving them in case I ever had a younger brother, which I didn't. Anyway, I took the box and hid it in my room under my bed. From then on, I'd wait until I was sure everyone else had gone to bed and then take off my pajamas and wear just the panties the rest of the night, enjoying the way they felt. If I'd been forced to do that, it definitely would have been wrong, but this was something I'd found by myself and was having fun with it. I never saw it as being wrong, because at least THOSE were mine, not my sister's or somebody's! Of course, my parents must have wondered why, all of sudden, they didn't have any trouble anymore getting me to get ready for bed!:D

Christina Nicole
05-09-2006, 07:09 PM
Wikipedia is a user contributed article site. Submit an article and it will be published if it has some supporting documentation. Don't read into a wiki article more than what seems reasonable.

A therapist whom I know, who is not an over-the-top TG therapist has said that he hears an awful lot about forced fem, but never encountered it in the real world where it wasn't just play. The saying he has about it is "You can't rape the willing."

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

trannie T
05-09-2006, 07:51 PM
It all started when I spent a summer with my aunt. . . . .
Bullfeathers! ! !

It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Eric/a
05-09-2006, 08:40 PM
If there really WERE aunts like that, it's a toss-up as to who'd get to them first. The cops, or all the CDs who'd love to live out one of those stories!

KathrynW
05-09-2006, 09:00 PM
Actually it does happen, or it wouldn't be an article in wikipedia.

Isn't that kind of like saying "If it's in the National Enquirer, it has to be true" ? :straightface:

Tamara Barclay
05-09-2006, 09:28 PM
Now... I have had some things happen in my past that most of you would consider straight out of "fictionmania". But in my humble opinion, with a few exceptions....this forced fem thing is BUNK!

GypsyKaren
05-09-2006, 09:39 PM
I really do think this has been debated to death, and is just getting a wee bit nasty. This thread is now closed.

Karen