PDA

View Full Version : Can I wear a leopard print thong, with a pink bra and purple stiletto's?

KewTnCurvy GG
05-07-2006, 10:00 PM
Grrlz please!

Go to the professionals for advice like this!

What Not to Wear--American Version
http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/whatnottowear/whatnottowear.html

What Not to Wear--British Version
http://www.bbcamerica.com/genre/home_living/what_not_to_wear/what_not_to_wear_rules.jsp

GypsyKaren
05-08-2006, 12:18 AM
You can wear that outfit anytime, as long as you're not eating Chinese food on a Wednesday.

Karen

KewTnCurvy GG
05-08-2006, 12:22 AM
I'm just trying to make a point. So many of you ask, can I wear this with that? And I'm just pointing out, there are style rules and places to find them. If you wanna pass the key is to blend--be you TG or goth. If you want to stand out, be noticed, then by all means do so. I had a hair dresser once ask (as a way of determining how I wanted my hair color)--do you want to it to whisper, speak or shout?

Deborah
05-08-2006, 12:25 AM
hehe gotta love the Kew. ;)

Kate Simmons
05-08-2006, 05:02 AM
Lkie I tell everyone else, Hon, YOU'RE the CD and your own person, wear what you want ("fashion police" notwithstanding). EKR

Angela Burke
05-08-2006, 05:07 AM
Of course you can.
Please post pic. ASAP!

chantelle
05-08-2006, 06:27 AM
I dont mind u all asking what u should wear. As long as all u great girls post the pics so that we could see what the outfits look like on the actuall people. THen we judge if the outfit is good enough for u or not. I say that if the outfit seems to define what kind of girl u are then u put it on u and to heck with the world.

Think on how many women out there have no fashion sense.

Love
chantelle.

Ellaine
05-08-2006, 08:03 AM
Hi KewtnCurvy :) Thanks I got this tip off the Brit site.

"Broad shoulders and slim hips: Buy flat-fronted long trousers and skirts cut on the bias." :rolleyes:

EricaCD
05-08-2006, 12:44 PM
KewTnCurvy, I think you can probably get away with that look, so long as the leopard print thong is pink with purple leopard spots. Purple with pink spots would, of course, be a dreadful no-no. At least before Memorial Day.

Erica

stephanie100
05-08-2006, 01:51 PM
Please post photo and please please not with pulka-dot dress
Steph

Ellaine
05-08-2006, 02:41 PM
Polka dots!!! Waheyyyy now you're talking!! :)

white on greeeen.....white on black..or white on pink..hnmmm white on red ....