PDA

View Full Version : Advice, Suggestions? anybody Hello

SAMANTHA_IN_MT
05-07-2006, 10:26 PM
looking for advice on a first time outing, I live in a super small and by carear I am very well known in this town, so looking a place to go out enfemme close ( idaho or washington ). if anybody knows of a place please let me know. thanks sammy

kittypw GG
05-08-2006, 12:16 AM
Samantha,
I would go to your local adult book store. They should carry a book for gay and lesbian people (I am not sure of the name) but it lists all of the gay friendly clubs, restruants, bed and breakfasts etc. in every city of this great county. As I recall , there are quit a few listed in a lot of the cities in idaho and Washington. I think that I would start there. Most gay clubs have tgirls who frequent there. Good luck Kitty

Butterfly Bill
05-08-2006, 10:49 AM
I don't live in that area, but my guess would be a college town, like Moscow or Missoula. Look for other evidences of liberals, like establishments catering to gay people, or food co-ops, or vegetarian restaurants, or stores selling lots of tie-dyed clothing and Guatemalan weaves.

The best kind of place to go is some kind of cultural event, a concert, an art in the park festival, a live theater show - some place where you can go where there is nobody getting drunk.

Sharon
05-08-2006, 11:13 AM
You have asked this question numerous times and I even provided a link for you in a previous thread that I found by doing a web search, a posting you neither acknowledged, nor, apparently, even read.

This thread, therefore, is being closed.