PDA

View Full Version : Nufree vs Waxing

Debbi
05-07-2006, 10:58 PM
while i was looking for a good local salon to get my legs waxed for the first time, I happened upon a salon by me that uses the Nufree hair removal system. it's done the same way as traditional waxing, minus the pain and mess. I've attached a link to the Nufree site with info. just curious if any of you have used or heard of Nufree. Have a great day! Debbi

http://www.nufreenudesse.com/

DanaJ
05-08-2006, 05:14 AM
LOL What will these people claim next? This is the same thing as waxing, sugaring - whatever you want to call it. You apply a thick liquid/paste onto the skin, then rub on a cloth, and yank it hard, thus pulling all the hair out by the roots.

So - why is this way better or more pain-free? Watch the videos on that site, I see absolutely no difference from traditional waxing - and they are strangely quiet about "why" it is so different......

chantelle
05-08-2006, 06:22 AM
I agree that there should be more to this hairremoval, so we should come up with a idea that would change the world with some great hair removal ideas. Is there no sister out there that is a biologist that knows how to alter body hair through dna........

Well that is my two cents.
Love chantelle.