PDA

View Full Version : New Nails Salon Adventure

JoAnnDallas
05-08-2006, 09:20 AM
As some of you know, about a month or so ago, I had not only a manicure, but also a pedicure and on the way home, my wife asked me if I got my toes polished. I looked at her and said “What?” She replied, “Did you get your toes painted Red, Pink, Blue, or etc”. I said “No, no polish”. She left it at that. I know she was just kidding me, but it got me thinking. I’m the type of person, that if you come out with something like this, I am liberal to push it a little further.

So here is time to get my nails and toes done again. I sitting in the pedicure chair, soaking my feet and Tina, my nail person starts doing my nails. It was time for a manicure, fill, and cut back, since my nails were getting a little too long. Wife doesn’t like them to be real long. So sitting there, I tell Tina about my wife’s comments from the last pedicure. She giggles, and I tell her, lets put Bright Red polish on them. She says “OK, and I wish I could see Pa… face when you show your feet to her.” Seli comes up to do my pedicure and she is a sweetheart. Tina tells her in Vietmease what I want. Seli looks at me for a sec and says “OK”. I was in Vietnam for two tours back in the 60’s, so picked up a lot of the language and have worked with people from Vietnam over the years, so keep in practice somewhat. Not real good even after all this time, but I can get my message across most of the time.

As Seli is working on my feet, this really pretty GG comes in to have her nails done. Almost the same time Tony comes in from the back, talks to the GG and starts working on the her nails. Seli has just finished drying my feet off, opens a draw, removes a pair of PINK thong thinges and puts them on my feet. I just happen to look up at the GG and her eyes are wide open and staring at my feet. Tony notices and looks over. Looks at my feet then up and realizes that it’s me and says “Hello John, how’s the wife”, I answer Tony, he turns back to work on the GG’s nails, and I noticed that she is really got her attention onto me. This makes me giggle and Tina askes whats so funny. In a low voice, I tell he to look at the GG. She takes a quick look and starts to giggle too. At this time Seli has the thong thinges on my feet and has put cotton balls between my toes. She then gets ups, goes over to the counter that holds all the polish, selects about four, comes back and asked me to pick on out. I pick one; both Tina and seli both agree that it is a nice Bright Red color. I look over at the GG and she has this unbelief look and it makes me giggle again. Tina says “Stop that, your being bad”. This just makes me giggle more. Seli puts two coats of clear, two coats of the Red polish on, followed by two more coats of clear.

Seli gets up and says in Vietmeas, “I’m done” and I thank her in Vietmeas. Tina helps me out of the chair and I walk over to another station, where she finishes up my nails. Then she has me dip both hands in wax. So I am sitting there with Pink thong thinges on, Red toe nail polish, wax on my hands and I look at the GG and smile. She at first doesn’t do anything and all of a sudden smiles back. I happen to look at Tony and he winks at me, smiles, and slowly shakes his head. It is all I could do to keep from laughing out loud. Just as Tina is finishing me up,(taking the wax off and putting lotion on my hands), Seli comes up, checks my toes, takes the cotton balls off, the Pink thong thinge, and sprays my toes with Quick Dry. She then says I can put my socks and shoes back on.

I pay for my service and as I turn to walk out of the salon, I notice the GG is still staring at me. Once outside, I started giggling again and wondering what the GG was thinking about what she saw.

Well, I pick up my wife at her meeting, and she asked how my nail session went. I said great, and mentioned that I also got a pedicure. She says, “OK” and I mentioned that I got my toes colored. She gives me this weird look and says “ This I have to see”. I responded that, “You asked last time if I got them colored”. Well she just gives me this, “ I was only kidding look”, but doesn’t say anything. When we got home, she says, “OK, let me see them?”, So I take my shoes and socks off and show my toes to her in their radiant glory. She looks at them and then shakes her head and walks away. Later when it is time for bed, I climb into my side of the bed and she sees my toes and again just shakes her head. I got compy and pull the covers up, giggle inside, smile, and go to sleep.

Manicure, fill, and cutback = $25
Pedicure, Red polish = $30
Look on my wife’s face = Priceless

Annaliese
05-08-2006, 09:47 AM
Thank you for sharing that, I wish I could have been there to see the look on the GG face.

Anna

Talon DeRojo
05-08-2006, 11:23 AM
JoAnn - The various looks on the GG's face must have been priceless, too! Thank you for sharing this story.
Talon

JoAnnDallas
05-08-2006, 12:27 PM
Now that the wife has seen me with Red toe nails, I wonder if I can convince her that I need a pair of Red Satan PJ's to go along with my toes. LOL

Emily Ann Brown
05-08-2006, 01:51 PM
Sis.....

All I got to say is I AM NOT WORTHY !!!!!!!!!:notworthy:
(You have bigger boobs than me.)

Emily Ann

Clare
05-09-2006, 10:51 PM
Manicure, fill, and cutback = $25
Pedicure, Red polish = $30
Look on my wife’s face = PricelessWorth it i'd say!

Great story JoAnn - loved it!

ShortSkirt
05-09-2006, 11:03 PM
Great story. It even made me laugh and I wasn't even there. :cheer:

JoAnnDallas
05-15-2006, 08:38 AM
Just got around to taking pictures of my toes.

KimberlyS
05-15-2006, 09:19 AM
JoAnn, Great story. So how often do you go in? I did not think I would ever get a pedicure or manicure. But my wife surprised me with an appointment for the two of us at the Mall of America on a femme outing weekend. I did enjoy it. But I did not get the stares that you got, but I did get some questioning looks from several people. And it was the girls in the shop that got the giggles when they found out I was to have color on my toes, and a second time when it was to be on my fingers also.

I say getting out and having the public see us, even getting a pedicure/manicure, add to the spread of knowledge that guys like some feminine things.

KimberlyS-CD

uknowhoo
05-15-2006, 09:28 AM
What an entertaining tale. Thanks so much for posting, JoAnn.

xoxo

Tammi

JoAnnDallas
05-15-2006, 09:38 AM
KimberlyS..... it was only this one GG that kept staring. She was watching Seli get my feet ready for polish, select the polish, and put in on my feet. I think she was more amazed than anything else. I should have broken the ice and asked her what she thought of them. Tina and Seli, did not giggle or anything. They acted like all the guys that come into the salon get thier toes painted. Even Toni, Tina's SO, didn't bat a eyebrow. LOL