PDA

View Full Version : Pantyhose (Tights) - Wears and Ways

Bernadina
11-12-2004, 08:50 PM
I was wondering how many uses and ways to wear pantyhose (tights for the UK girls) can we think of. Here are a few that come to mind.

Wear as stockings to make our legs look good.
Wear under a wetsuit to help the gear slide on easier.
Wear over head as mask when pulling that bank job.
Use for straining the boiled fruit when making jelly.

Any other ideas?

ieya
11-12-2004, 08:55 PM
use them as a fan belt in a car.
use them as rope.
use them as hand warmers after you split them naturely
use them to strangle the girl who got to the best cheap shoes before you.

love ieya
xxxxxx

Georgette
11-12-2004, 08:57 PM
Use instead of long undies for hunting, seriously they do work I use them every time I am in colder climates huting, and you are still able to feel fem.
I will never forget when I was hunting with my Son-inlaw and he saw me putting them on I told him don't knock till you try it and he tried the next day but said they were too warm for him. Hey maybe he liked it and didn't want to get hooked. :) :rolleyes: Heck I was hooked way before that.
HUGS

Georgette

Jenna1561
11-12-2004, 09:06 PM
Use them to hold mothballs placed in your crawl space foundation to chase away the pesky skunk that keeps making its home under your bedroom.

Jenna

Felicity
11-12-2004, 09:07 PM
I usually only wear hose for a few reasons. I prefer bare tan skin.

1) Medical support hose when wearing a corset or something else very tight.
2) when shopping and trying on clothes for easier dressing of close fitting clothes, and insure I don’t damage them and have to buy them.
3) part of a normal outfit like leotards.

As for uses, want an awesome fitting latex legging? Put a couple coats of liquid latex over a ‘store dummys’ legs to waist. Make sure you let it dry between coats. Carefully put on the hose, them apply a couple more coats. This is a tricky process. Make sure you find instruction for other steps needed to do to the latex to remove the tackiness, etc, after the job is completed. Latex catsuits can be made this way too with body stockings or unitards. Also, buy the latex at a model shop as the bulk is far cheaper than from a sex shop. Dyes can be added.

Felicity
11-12-2004, 09:09 PM
Oh I forgot... William Shatner was quoted once, sometime during the making of Star Trek Generations that he wore them to keep from chaffing while horseback riding.

StephanieCD
11-12-2004, 09:17 PM
Use instead of long undies for hunting, seriously they do work I use them every time I am in colder climates huting, and you are still able to feel fem.
I will never forget when I was hunting with my Son-inlaw and he saw me putting them on I told him don't knock till you try it and he tried the next day but said they were too warm for him. Hey maybe he liked it and didn't want to get hooked. :) :rolleyes: Heck I was hooked way before that.
HUGS

Georgette

LOL My old man told me to wear them as a 1st layer when dressing for skiing! They worked very well and it made a great excuse ;)

You can stuff em with cotton and make funny little dolls...

they make handy bondage restraints...

potpourri balls...

keeping travel money close to body...

I've used them to strain very finely in cooking...

they generate excellent static electricity for freakish science experiments ;)

racquel
11-12-2004, 10:47 PM
they are also very good for storing potatoes or onions,put in one tie knot,next one.you can use a tie-wrap so as to not destroy hose when retrieving produce.then just hang them on a hook in a cool dark place.lasts a long time this way as they have air.

Sharon
11-12-2004, 11:54 PM
The only thing I've ever used them for is to tie back overgrowing house plants -- trees really. They don't "strangle" the poor dears.
Oh yeah! At one time I used to fill the feet with dry rice to create breasts. A little firm, but a whole lot cheaper than the forms I wear now.

Lily_gg
11-13-2004, 06:20 AM
For pretend canvas on models of cars, planes etc (the little Airfix kit ones)...

;)

Julie
11-13-2004, 07:42 AM
As mentioned in another thread, use them as your Christmas Stocking. :)

Bernadina
11-13-2004, 06:35 PM
A couple more that came my way.

Stuffing cushions. Girls can go through a lot of pantyhose.
Australian lifeguards wear pantyhose to keep the jelly fish from stinging. (Or so I was told.)
As protection over the head and face when installing/removing fibre glass insulation.

And I also wear them all the time in the late fall and winter under my guy pants to keep warm.

Lauren Richards
11-14-2004, 01:25 PM
I've used them for years to strain paint. Works great!

Have also used them on my legs. Feels Great!!

Wenda
11-15-2004, 03:44 AM
I usually only wear hose for a few reasons. I prefer bare tan skin.

1) Medical support hose when wearing a corset or something else very tight.
2) when shopping and trying on clothes for easier dressing of close fitting clothes, and insure I don’t damage them and have to buy them.
3) part of a normal outfit like leotards.

As for uses, want an awesome fitting latex legging? Put a couple coats of liquid latex over a ‘store dummys’ legs to waist. Make sure you let it dry between coats. Carefully put on the hose, them apply a couple more coats. This is a tricky process. Make sure you find instruction for other steps needed to do to the latex to remove the tackiness, etc, after the job is completed. Latex catsuits can be made this way too with body stockings or unitards. Also, buy the latex at a model shop as the bulk is far cheaper than from a sex shop. Dyes can be added.
Thanks for that!! Now something else I have to try!!! you girls are making me poor!. wenda.

Wendy me
11-15-2004, 07:02 AM
just because thay feel good,also tights bouth leggs inside each outher make for a good gun sock inside a hard gun case

Wendy-Anne
11-15-2004, 07:08 AM
Dare I say for the occasional tying-up session?
Its so nice being totally submissive sometimes. Sigh...

lonontop
11-15-2004, 08:36 AM
:) Well I use them for holding the sun screen in the pool, holding my sons balls [tenis] for batting practise.But wearing them is best of all,soooooo sexy on smooth waxed legs