PDA

View Full Version : First time you ever got caught.

Brooke
05-08-2006, 12:17 PM
Hope this message thread has not been worn out, but what was the first time you ever got caught? Either wearing, or your hiding spot found out?
I rememeber my first time to get caught wearing pantyhose. I was 16 and had been drinking some and came home and put on some pantyhose I had gotten out of my mom's trash. I was laying on my bed, just in pantyhose and fell asleep. The next thing I know is my Dad is in my room at the foot of my bed and Im trying to get under the covers and he is feeling for my feet under the sheets! Oh man, I was busted! He told me to take off the pantyhose and get in bed. The next morning, I had a sit down with Mom and Dad and they asked all of the questions...why, where, you know. Nothing was ever asked again, but I always wondered if my parents ever said anything to anybody. Anybody else have stories?

Jodie_Lynn
05-08-2006, 12:22 PM
Do we even want to know why your dad was in your room grabbing your feet?

tammie
05-08-2006, 01:16 PM
Hi Everyone: Go back with me to the days of yesteryear. It is Sept. of 1965
14yo boy home alone and discovers in the afternoon sun a black lacecup underwire bra in disarray on the hardwood floor next to his sister's bed. He picks it up feels the soft lace and the underwire smells the purfume and decides to try it on. After getting the band fastened and breasts nestled into the cups he feels for the first time the electrifing thrill fo wearing a bra.

Fast forward 6 weeks. He has been told to not wear his sister's bras and pantygirdles, despite denials made to promise not to wear them. What to do? Check mother's lingerie drawer and see what is available to try on and discover new things. Slips and garterbelts/stockings Take whole ensemble and now dressed in bed at 10PM who should come into bedroom sit down on side bed and ask about her garterbelt and slip? Mother!

That is the scenario I faced all those yrs ago when I was busted redfaced by my mother in her bra and matching LLPG over her garterbelt adn stockings and with her slip over all.

She didn't scream or go off on me, what she did do was make me get out of bed and strip in front of her, seeing first hand how much I got turned on by wearing lingerie. Talk about embarrassing moments.

Although I thought I might die of embarrassment, I didn't and several day sl later I discovered how wonderful my mom was exactly. She got me my own bra pantygirdle and slip to wear at home. I don't think she said anything to my sister, and my dad was never really interested in me so I was free to dressup and wear "my lingerie" when I could and occationaly with my mom in her nightgown we would watch TV together late at night while I was in my lingerie under my robe.

Janelle Young
05-08-2006, 02:15 PM
First time I was caught was age three when I was wearing a pair of my sisters panties. I was supposed to be taking a nap but putting on panties was so much more fun. It still is to this day. So Mom says something to the effect that she was going to make me wear them all of the time. I remember thinking that would be great but I must have said no because she didn't. Me and my big mouth.

DonnaT
05-08-2006, 02:17 PM
First time, my mom caught me walking through part of the house in her bra. She just told me to take it off. Later that evening my dad tried to ask me about it, but my brothers were around, so I ignored the question and went to my room. It was never brought up again. I know my mom found the stash of clothes under my mattress, but nothing was said.

My mom now knows all about it, seen my pictures, seen me in my nightie, and has given me clothes and jewelry.

ColleenCD
05-08-2006, 03:24 PM
My first time caught in pantyhose was traumatic for my Mom, I simply tried to avoid conflict. Dad offered his Fatherly questions and instructions, then let it go assuming the problem was solved! Not so much.

Later on in the 70's during my high school years, my stash was found for the second time. That was when my parents decided therapy was in order. I remember how nice my parents became, both of them taking me to the Psychologist to find out if I was gay or just what the problem was.

This guy was the spitting image of Orville Redenbocker and tried for weeks to get me to open up. It was so hard to trust anyone when NO ONE understood crossdressing. There was no internet or accurate available information like we have today. Anyway, He determined I was not gay, and my parents were relieved, but had no closure on the problem.

Sorry to get off track, but I needed to share a bit with friends.

Love,

Colleen

Eugenie
05-08-2006, 04:24 PM
I was about 14 years old when my mom found one of the girdles I had borrowed from her cupboard and hidden under the mattress of my bed.

While she was fixing up my bed that I had done in a shabby fashion, she put her hand on the girdle. She just asked "What is this doing here?" I became red, didn't answer. My mom didn't push the subject any further...

After that I became a lot more cautious, but that didn't stop me...

Love.

Eugenie

Brooke
05-08-2006, 04:38 PM
Dad apparently saw my sleeping on top of my covers wearing just the pantyhose, with the lights off. When I woke up and tried to cover myself with the sheets, he reached under the sheet at the foot of the bed and felt my feet to acknowledge to himself I was indeed wearing hose. I guess the room was dark enough and he couldnt believe what he saw.

Scotty
05-08-2006, 06:02 PM
I thought I had posted this somewhere but I can't find it, so I'll do it again :)

It was only about 4 years ago, maybe 3?

I was up at a remote lake and out in my 2 person raft sunbathing in my bikini on this lake (watching a HUGE bald eagle - it was cool!). I had my short cut-offs and a cut-off T-shirt in the bag on the beach and the truck was parked about 500 yards up the hill. I walked down in my very short cut-offs and the cut off shirt. So no matter, I was 100% en femme, toe nails polished hot pink at the time also.

So, I thought I would hear someone coming while I was out on the lake.

I was wrong.

So I go back and am laying on the beach near my boat and I look up and see a guy walking past, and the road loops back right to where I'm at so I fumble to get back into my shorts and top and I'm not fast enough........he was on the other side about 15 yards fishing but I'm 100% sure he saw me.

So I get my shorts back on and my top, and again my naval is pierced and I've always worn a hot pink stud in it as it's my favorite, and I know he knew but he was super nice and said "Hi" so I said "Hi" but quickly got my stuff together and left.......I can't say I was made, but I was seen in public for the first time that day. He didn't have any weird look or anyth ing on his face, in fact looking back I'd have to say he had the look of looking at a woman. My hair was down to my shoulders back then too.

Looking back it was cool, but I was nervous for a few days that ma ybe he works where I do (Lot of people do).......

Krystal Lee
05-09-2006, 01:43 PM
The first time I was cought was about the age of five or six by my mother. I had been wearing a pair of my sisters panties and cleverly hidden them in my underwear drawer.( I thought it was clever at that age)

Of course mom found them when she put up the laundry. I was in my room and knew she was going to put things up but did not know how to keep her from looking, so busted.

Am sure I was acting strangely and she asked me "what are these doing in your drawer".

She of course appropreated (sp?) my sisters panties back, but nothing else was ever said about that time.

Hugs Krystal.