PDA

View Full Version : The Swing

Missy
05-08-2006, 06:10 PM
The other day my wife and I were out at wal-mart, and she said that I swing my hips more when I dress up, then when I have on guy cloths.
She all so said that I am a lot more relaxed when I dress.

for those of you girls that have wifes, has she made any statements like this to you and just how this made you feel

Missy :)

Cherry Lynn
05-08-2006, 09:29 PM
My wife says I swing my ass just like a woman also. That is a compliment to me.

linnea
05-08-2006, 09:33 PM
If my wife or anyone else told me those things, I would take them as compliments.

Karren H
05-08-2006, 10:15 PM
It don't mean a'thing, if it ain't got that swing
Do Wop,Do Wop,Do Wop,Do Wop,Do Wop,Do Wop,Do Wop,Do Wop,

Sooooo True but my wife would kick my ass if I swung it around her!!! LOL

Love Karren

Missy
05-08-2006, 10:15 PM
I too feel good about this
even if I was not tring to do this

Missy :happy:

Jennaie
05-08-2006, 11:03 PM
I have been told how relaxed and more comfortable I seem when I am dressed. As far as my hips moving more, of course, what normal girl dos'nt move her hips when she walks.

Wenda
05-08-2006, 11:32 PM
The first time that my GF and Wenda went out together, (Wenda was dressed undercover). She made commetns that my legs were nicer than hers (nice, but I wouldn't necesaarily agree). When your SO makes any complimentary remark, that is truly something to treasure. You and I are very fortunate.

Eugenie
05-09-2006, 06:30 AM
It don't mean a'thing, if it ain't got that swing
Do Wop,Do Wop,Do Wop,Do Wop,Do Wop,Do Wop,Do Wop,Do Wop,

Sooooo True but my wife would kick my ass if I swung it around her!!! LOL

Love Karren
Hey Duke Ellington fan:thumbup:

Indeed that swing is indispensable. It is hard to imitate though, it requires lots of practice for most of us...

But unfortunately, I don't think my wife would praise me for it...

My GG friend likes it though... :happy:

Love.

Eugenie

angie_pacd
05-09-2006, 06:38 AM
My wife and daughter both say I am more relaxed when Im dressed. They like my personality better when Im in a dress. I like that. Angie

Sally24
05-09-2006, 05:02 PM
My wife also notes that I am much more relaxed and easygoing as Sally. The hips I have to concentrate on to keep the swing. I have noticed though that my hand movements pretty much take care of themselves and even sometimes carry over into male mode. Oh well, I never was an Alpha Male anyway!